Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) (76947 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
NinpWell:
Ok

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
u no they tire??

3 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:
Alfa males shedding tears above. They can't believe that a woman can move on with her life to find love again. Cry me a river.
Olosho keep shut.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by thelinguist: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
Organs:

Not true. You don't use your own mindset to judge others.
abeg forget, money talks

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by ekaette1621: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
ipain:
including your own mother? She should have just aborted you.

idiot
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by OritoJasi: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
I am happy for her. It's about time she moved on with her life, just as Wizkid also has.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by danvault: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Great.
Wizkid would regret his acts in the future.

We have not passed or forgotten

Hahahahahahahahshaha Hahahaha

Wizzy will regret nada and bag more baby mamas.

Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Okay are they trying to say that wizkid doesn't have white teeth ni... That he has used igbo and Kai Kai to finish his teeth
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Glawrie:
Who else thinks the girl is not too fine laidat
I am sure she is finer than you.Chai! girls and pettiness.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Atole26: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
Wizkid's left over. grin grin grin
Your girlfriends too are left over. So what's special about this one. Mad people everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Yebedervru:

Olosho keep shut.
Boy, you've mistaken me for your mom.

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by danvault: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:
Alfa males shedding tears above. They can't believe that a woman can move on with her life to find love again. Cry me a river.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Let them marry first before consoling yourself. As a psychologist, you have not healed completely, your subconscious still hates men.

Hahahahahahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Atole26: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Glawrie:
Who else thinks the lady no too fine?

She no too fine.. she dey get love.. you wey think you too fine.. which one you don get ?
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Yebedervru: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

Boy, you've mistaken me for your mom.
Olosho shut up. I don’t Bleep your type

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is very nice. Baby mamas must learn to move on.
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Great
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Second hand hole, her nude pix go soon full internet
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Atole26: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
thelinguist:
abeg forget, money talks
Problem of men.. always thinking everything revolves around money!!
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Golan007: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bluntguy:
You sure say no be Boy Alinko be that?

First thing that came to mind.

grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
I can never be with a woman with the knowledge she's been fvcked by a lowlife celebrity
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
If you can't tell from his looks that he's a simp then I feel sorry for you. Anyway, I won't mind the same opportunity sans raising another man's bastard. I'll make her call me all of Wizkid's names every night. I'm sure he sees nothing in her calling Wiz every other day for "support" and constant nagging. Na the work of simps after all.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Glawrie: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tmb78:
I am sure she is finer than you.Chai! girls and pettiness.
Don't be deceived by my username...na man I be, and na every body get different taste...So make you dey calm down abeg
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Yebedervru:

Olosho shut up. I don’t Bleep your type
But your father does. How else did he meet your mom?
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Minemrys: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
yahjac:
if wizkid came for her hand in marriage today today, she will leave this one.
if i be the guy, i no go gree take pictures with the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Glawrie: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
luminouz:

See painment.

Bet yours 're brown!!! grin
Na me and you follow get am na...Mr Bet
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
danvault:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Let them marry first before consoling yourself. As a psychologist, you have not healed completely, your subconscious still hates men.

Hahahahahahahah
Yawns. When did I ever claim to be a psychologist? Are you sure all is well upstairs?

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by XTHRONE(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
yahjac:
if wizkid came for her hand in marriage today today, she will leave this one.

U re a good prophet. Open church abeg

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Glawrie: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Minemrys:
if i be the guy, i no go gree take pictures with the girl.
Why
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Plut01: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
mightyhazel:
wizkid na dwarf with tiny legs. He go only gather stumps like those dwarves for yorôba films if he hit gym

cheesy cheesy
Wetin Wizzy boy do you? See how you Finnish the boy. O wrong now cheesy

Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by danvault: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

Yawns. When did I ever claim to be a psychologist? Are you sure all is well upstairs?

I am the psychologist. Who dash you?
Re: Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) by Angel1696: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Them even smile like to those in cabin biscuits

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) / Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile / Davido Shows-off His Beautiful Sisters On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.