Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) (3590 Views)

Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by drinoayo: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nigerian entertainer and businessman, Dapo Oyebanjo popularly known as D'Banj, his brother, Kayswitch, with popular music video director, Clarence Peters and talented music producer, Chisom Ifeachor, better known as Cheeky Cheezy have paid a visit to billionaire, Ned Nwoko at his home in his Abuja mansion, Igbere TV reports.

The visit was captured in photographs made available to this newspaper. Although, the reason for the visit remains unknown as at the time of filing this report.

In some the photos, D'Banj, Clarence Peters, Kayswitch, Cheeky Cheezy could be seen with Ned Nwoko holding a photo of the billionaire philanthropist from his visit to Antarctica.

Ned Nwoko is a strong advocate of Malaria eradication in Africa. He is the initiator of the Ned Nwoko Malaria Eradication Foundation.

The Foundation is supporting the existing efforts of vaccine development by funding a research for the anti-malaria vaccine through a partnership with leading universities in Africa.

Igbere TV recalls that he flagged off the Ned Nwoko Malaria Eradication campaign via a symbolic expedition to the Antarctica in January, 2020.

https://igberetvnews.com/1379901/dbanj-clarance-peters-kayswitch-pay-courtesy-visit-billionaire-ned-nwoko-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by festacman(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Far from bad blood, but who knows FOR SURE what Prince Ned Nwoko does to generate the money he throws around?

I mean you could see Dangote, Oba Otudeko, Tony Elumelu, Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson motors), etc developing new businesses. You could say Atiku, Jagaban, Saraki, Ekweremadu, etc used their positions of trust to unlawfully take generous slices from our national cake.

So, where on earth does Ned Nwoko gets the steady supply of money he spends given that he spends most of his time in Nigeria and not in his law chambers in UK as his Wikipedia page says.

By the way, I wish him well as he keeps enjoying himself with good things of life. No envy. Just curiosity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Its a good thing that Mr Ned is helping the fight against malaria in Africa. Hopefully in the near future malaria will be a thing of the past.

While Ned is fighting malaria I am selling UK used laptops abeg check my siggy and patronize me
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by LMS1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
EVERY BODY WAN CASHOUT FROM BABA

3 Likes

Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by LMS1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
grin cute tho
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Beckysexy(f): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
I'll also like to pay him a courtesy visit.
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Tundethomson: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by cassidy1996(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
money too get power
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Is this man a Stakeholder in Nigeria's entertainment industry? Very likely that he is.

1 Like

Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Bornsinner7: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wetin dey this man houses wey people dey visit am..

You no go ever hear say Ned visit person but all the big names dey visit am.. he needs to tell us what is inside his house that he is hiding
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by YngDenzel1: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
festacman:
Far from bad blood, but who knows FOR SURE what Prince Ned Nwoko does to generate the money he throws around?

I mean you could see Dangote, Oba Otudeko, Tony Elumelu, Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson motors), etc developing new businesses. You could say Atiku, Jagaban, Saraki, Ekweremadu, etc used their positions of trust to unlawfully take generous slices from our national cake.

So, where on earth does Ned Nwoko gets the steady supply of money he spends given that he spends most of his time in Nigeria and not in his law chambers in UK as his Wikipedia page says.

By the way, I wish him well as he keeps enjoying himself with good things of life. No envy. Just curiosity
See ya lyf. U no even shame sef dey write epistle for thr

When e no get, u no curious ooo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by festacman(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
YngDenzel1:
See ya lyf. U no even shame sef write all those epistles

When e no get, u no curious ooo undecided

Thanks for blabbing but am still curious.

1 Like

Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by egharevba72047: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Is Ned nwoko a Stakeholder in Nigeria's entertainment industry?

1 Like

Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by NotGej: 12:57am On Jan 22, 2021
festacman:

Rest oga!

Alhaji Bar. Munir Ned Nwoko is rich. As it stands, the FGN owes him $ millions of dollars for work done for it in the past.

Ned made his money from pursuing and recovery of all abacha loot as far back as the early 2000s as a lawyer in the UK.

Any time you hear Abacha loots recovered and transferred to Nigeria, just know that Ned gets a fair share of it. That’s in millions of dollars.

Do your research.

No be everything be fraud.
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by festacman(m): 1:55am On Jan 22, 2021
NotGej:

Rest oga!

Alhaji Bar. Munir Ned Nwoko is rich. As it stands, the FGN owes him $ millions of dollars for work done for it in the past.

Ned made his money from pursuing and recovery of all abacha loot as far back as the early 2000s as a lawyer in the UK.

Any time you hear Abacha loots recovered and transferred to Nigeria, just know that Ned gets a fair share of it. That’s in millions of dollars.

Do your research.

No be everything be fraud.

I never mentioned fraud. Thanks for your reply, though.

3 Likes

Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by NotGej: 4:07am On Jan 22, 2021
festacman:

I never mentioned fraud. Thanks for your reply, though.

Never said you did.

1 Like

Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Bola146(f): 5:02am On Jan 22, 2021
LMS1:
grin grin grin
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by TANID(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2021
WHY EVERYBODY JUST DEY VISITE THIS MAN
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by DoubleEngine007: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2021
TANID:
WHY EVERYBODY JUST DEY VISITE THIS MAN
E blike say the man na better connect. Connect and cashout kind of.. Make me and you self go visit am too,who knows contract fit fall out o. wink How u reason am?

Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by Dimmatic(f): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Paying visit to him, as if he is a shrine
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by chubinwa(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2021
All thanks to Regina Daniels for making this man's popularity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by festacman(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2021
chubinwa:
All thanks to Regina Daniels for making this man popular

False. Ned Nwoko has been in limelight before Regina Daniels was conceived. His popularity is never in doubt being a former federal legislator, a loud fun-loving royalty and one of the few Igbo Muslim.
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by TANID(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
E blike say the man na better connect. Connect and cashout kind of.. Make me and you self go visit am too,who knows contract fit fall out o. wink How u reason am?
hahahahaha grin cheesy grin
You Really made my Day
I now understand the reason why people dey visite him

1 Like

Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by wany(f): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
festacman:

False. Ned Nwoko has been in limelight before Regina Daniels was conceived. His popularity is never in doubt being a former federal legislator, a loud fun-loving royalty and one of the few Igbo Muslim.
How come he wasn't known.
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by officialenny(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
This guy Clarence Peter go stubborn e no dey smile for pic
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by SAMBARRY: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
LMS1:
Na national cake Na
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by lagusboyyy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Wetin dey this man houses wey people dey visit am..

You no go ever hear say Ned visit person but all the big names dey visit am.. he needs to tell us what is inside his house that he is hiding
Success brings lot of friends.
Re: D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix) by FeedMeNews: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His 6-pac; Hot Or Not?? / beyonce rocking ankara gele / Music Star, Ciara Is Engaged! Guess The Rap Star Fiance (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.