Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Bobi Wine Message To Museveni And The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bobi Wine Message To Museveni And The World (195 Views)

Uganda: Bobi Wine's Supporter Kidnapped, Tortured & Dumped At Mortuary (Graphic) / Uganda Election: Bobi Wine Rejects Results, Declares Himself "President-Elect" / Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobi Wine Message To Museveni And The World by Festusinnocent: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Click on the link below to read

http:///s26a91815210121en_ke?client=newslite

Re: Bobi Wine Message To Museveni And The World by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
Uganda
Re: Bobi Wine Message To Museveni And The World by Lawalemi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
That country is in bondage. I wish Bobi Wine can relocate away from the country
Re: Bobi Wine Message To Museveni And The World by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lawalemi:
That country is in bondage. I wish Bobi Wine can relocate away from the country

Bobby wine wey dey house arrest
Re: Bobi Wine Message To Museveni And The World by lkillbrokehoes: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
The way African leaders are power drunk? they will rather die on that sit than give someone else, this is why I like whites politics, once they know they aren't doing the right thing or they failed in their job they quickly resign but an African leader will never do that

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of Joy, Family Of George Floyd's Happy After Chauvin Was Found Guilty -vid / Suspected Yahoo Boy Spray Dollars Outside Nigeria / Cars Washed Away And Sewers Erupt As Floods Hit Yalta, Crimea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.