Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide (16195 Views)

FG Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Payment Of Death Benefits To Deceased Doctors / FG Releases ₦4.5 Billion To 31 Teaching Hospitals, 9 Billion For Life Insurance / COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by samwillyco1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
To steal and loot no dey tire them. To approve this kind looting project or policies is always sharp sharp but to sign/approve something that will help and be of benefit to the masses will never see the light of the day, God is watching and will soon allow Angel Micheal to deal with them all
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by pickatyouu: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
All these monies that they are sharing. There is God o.
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by SaintLucia: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
To be looted as usual
Everybody is not like your father.
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by lanchy: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Cannot supply constant electricity, cannot maintain a refinery, does not even have a machine tools factory, yet wants to build oxygen plants for a short lived infection!

Madness!! Pure absolute stark raving madness!!
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by IKUBABAYEYE001: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
stano2:
To be looted

Get Sense.

Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by Sleekfingers: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
TrueChristians:
The son of God He represent God Himself wink

indeed.....continue with your brainwashed religion.....

I talk to God only....i dont need any intermidiary ...shikena
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by okedoyinolabisi(f): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by SMBH: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
A-looter a starter embezzling continua

1 Like

Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by TrueChristians: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sleekfingers:

indeed.....continue with your brainwashed religion.....

I talk to God only....i dont need any intermidiary ...shikena
Thanks Good nite cool
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by nairaman66(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
SaintLucia:

But you want everyone to think the way you are thinking. Zombies and their mindset- appalling
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by Omoslim26: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
SaintLucia:

I dont get are you saying the money will be used religiously without any looting plsss shalaye a little bit further no vex

Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by Franktom247(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
I rather believe buhari than his vice what ever you make from the above comment is your business
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by wellmax(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
PussyKing:

May buhari happen in your life, businesses and endeavors

Amen undecided
Whatever that means
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by Ajibade123(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
money wey no go reach there
you have no reason to be broke this 2021 when e-commerce websites are still paying check my signature for my WhatsApp contact let me add you to the group chat
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by Zeesugar(f): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Due to the ever increasing number of infected person globally oxygen been one of the necessity for treatment has become scares. Private organization has taken this to their own advantage ignoring the effect on human life
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by chamboy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
PussyKing:

May buhari happen in your life, businesses and endeavors

Amen undecided
Amen kill yourself.
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by Tugee: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nigeria and Mediocrity, A whooping N35Bn for something that is readily available.

There're lots of plants in country mainly in Lagos and Port-Harcourt producing pure Hydrogen from electrolysis and the by-product is Oxygen (98% - O2) which they release into the atmosphere.

If the govt weren't so desperately after looting this nation dry, they could simply partner with the owners of these facilities and capture the Oxygen for use whenever and wherever required. I'm certain these organizations will be glad to partner with FG.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by Jackmj(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
If your on freemode or you need airtime, kindly add me up
I do fast finger steady
It's better to beg than to steal, no one has it all.
I do not entertain scamming
How can one add you on nairaland
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Impressive!!!.

I wrote an article titled "COVID-19: A Case for the establishment of Oxygen production plants across Nigeria" at about midnight on the 18th of this month. See the links below:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/oscar-enenia-72066952_covid-19-a-case-for-the-establishment-of-activity-6757093938420580352-tZea
https://twitter.com/oz_enenia/status/1351304947153981442?s=20

This just proves one thing to me - that the govt. agents are very active on Social Media and that they are not just there to Identify and arrest supposed enemies of the govt. but also to hear from the people and formulate policies that positively impact on them.

For a change I urge all of us to use our social media pages and handles to proffer solutions, offer advice and generally contribute to Nation building instead of the current trend of slander, gossip and negativity.

Since the negativity hasn't served us well after all these years, let's give positivity a try and I am convinced our attainment of greatness as a nation will come sooner than expected.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by Yankee101: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
So big men must die for medical sector to grow?
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by Okoroawusa: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by mattfeuter(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
stano2:
To be looted

Per usual. . . .
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by Okoroawusa: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tugee:
Nigeria and Mediocrity, A whooping N35Bn for something that is readily available.

There're lots of plants in country mainly in Lagos and Port-Harcourt producing pure Hydrogen from electrolysis and the by-product is Oxygen (98% - O2) which they release into the atmosphere.

If the govt weren't so desperately after looting this nation dry, they could simply partner with the owners of these facilities and capture the Oxygen for use whenever and wherever required. I'm certain these organizations will be glad to partner with FG.
Oxygen plants na moimoi?

Tell us how many oxygen plants you know in Lagos and Port Harcourt that can cater for the whole of Nigeria's medical oxygen needs?
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by Stockquality: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Suddenly buhari is no more sick. Jibril is there now and has become fat. Buhari was never fat.
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
If your on freemode or you need airtime, kindly add me up
I do fast finger steady
It's better to beg than to steal, no one has it all.
I do not entertain scamming
09049105004 Airtel thanks boss
Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by kafeii123: 12:07am On Jan 22, 2021
RealLordZeus:
Corona has helped our health sector a bit.
At least after the epidemic, the plant will still be in use

Not necessarily...the manpower and quality standards needed to run amd maintain a world-class oxygen plant is not cheap.... they'll act like all is well for a while..produce poison for patients..and then gradually die off ... Standard hospital also outsource their oxygen supply to companies...only needed to set up a robust infrastructure to ensure good distribution and monitoring etc.

Let's pray thus billions don't end up in private pockets

1 Like

Re: FG Releases ₦6.45 Billion For New Oxygen Plants In 38 Locations Nationwide by MMXX: 12:18am On Jan 22, 2021
Good to see that Lagos state has finally gotten what it wanted undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). / Why Many Nigerians Die Early / When Last Did You Check Your Blood Sugar Level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.