Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Referendum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Referendum (147 Views)

We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit / IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Referendum by jidexi: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
There is a research going by the concerned ones on the cohabitation of humans and animals under one roof as living things. Over the years, there has been records of death from both sides as a result of attacks and counter attacks on territorial and superiority level.

These animals are already domesticated and have blended with their human hosts however, the animal instincts in them plays out randomly leading to fatal casualties of the human hosts.

Based on these happenings, sizable sections of the human side have been calling for separation from the animals permanently however, humans enjoying the services of these animals believes with time peace needed to live in harmony with the animals will come someday.

So ladies and gentlemen of this great forum we hereby urge you to kindly vote for or against the union of animals and humans. If you support the union of humans and animals click share but if you are against the union of animals and humans click like.

It's just for fun and research and please don't read meanings to it. No insult please. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: The Referendum by Greenback: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
I have long hated animal cruelty in whatever guise..
Close all confined zoos,unleash all dogs,get the bridle off all horses,unchain all elephants in Asia....free all wildlife.
Re: The Referendum by illicit(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sha let me keep my dogs....

Pls keep mosquitoes away, I like to stroll in the evenings wearing shorts but mosquitoes do ruin it for me sometimes

(1) (Reply)

Corruption, Assault On Democracy: PDP Tasks Biden To Sanction APC Leaders / Buhari’s Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo / Ebonyi:minister Boycotts Site Inspection As Stakeholders Blame Umahi, Onu’s Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.