Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos (30616 Views)

“I Can’t Concentrate In Flats”- Tacha Says As She Dazzles In New Photos / Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Sheer African Print / Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by AlexReports(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Meet The Southern Queen, Miss Ekwem Vivian Adaobi As She Dazzles In New Photos, Spotlights Her Passion

With the arrays of impacts created by iconic models and women across Nigeria, a fast rising Ekwem Vivian Adaobi has kept the fire of success burning, as she continues to make and take remarkable steps at advancing her modelling career as Beauty Queen.

As the reigning The Southern Queen, she has maintained an overwhelming dominance and has carved a niche for herself in modelling and pageantry. Hailing from Enugwu Ukwu in Anambra state and Applied Macrobiology undergraduate of Nnandi Azikiwe University, Queen Vivian has never declined in her undaunted commitments towards bigger and greater opportunities.

In truth, the uniqueness of her beauty is only on her face but in her style and character. According to her ” growing up for this beauty queen was normal as she was the regular girl next door. All changed when she bought the forms and was selected at the regional screening of the Southern queen beauty pageant competition. “The struggle was real and the competition was tight, everyone had something special about them that was different and I wondered how the judges were going to narrow it down to one Queen. Amidst all these, I tried to have faith and stay positive.”

Looking every inch like a model always, Queen Vivian's elegance and charisma stands her out especially in public functions. Little wonder her beauty was described by an poet as `a mystery of divine creativity and a perfection of the portal’s hand`.

The 23 year old, whose project is Education The Right Of Every Child, said this during an interactive chat with AlexReports ” am glad to be celebrated as the beauty of the day in your famous online- media. Though I have great passion for modeling now but with this online profiling, am motivated to stand strong, I have been involved in runway, commercials, video vixen and other modeling jobs. The lanky model possesses a good body language that combines well with her statistics of Height 5.9, Bust 35, Waist 30 and Hip 40.

The young vibrant and delectable Beauty Queen has nurtured the dreams and ambitions of becoming one of the most notable models and actress of her times since her formative years. She contested for The Southern Queen Nigeria and was indeed a sight to behold on stage amongst other 25 contestants.

She had recently shared stunning photos of herself displaying her attractive Personality after her emergence. Queen Vivian Adaobi Ekwem whose hobbies are traveling, listening to music and watching modeling Programs has been described as a young icon of feminism, an Ideal brand ambassador for multinational agencies and a future mentor to several younger models in Nigeria.

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/01/wow-meet-southern-queen-miss-ekwen.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by AlexReports(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Flexherbal(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
She is really beautiful.

39 Likes

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by osamz007: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
DON'T YOU KNOW THERE'S ECONOMIC RECESSION ALEX

YOU WILL MAKE US USE THE DATA FOR 10 THREADS ON JUST ONE THREAD

BIA, BE CAREFUL OO

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
She's naturally beautiful ..why the makeup ...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by OscarJaden(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Over bleached bitch

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Flexherbal:
She is really beautiful.
undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2021
South East or South South?
Nonsense data waster!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by LoudLord(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2021
Good content

1 Like

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:00am On Jan 22, 2021
She is pretty

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by naijadrivablog: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Who de push this tin go FP?

1 Like

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by digicreator: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Wow
Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by phazotron(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2021
What's with all the excessive make-up?

8 Likes

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Makeitwell: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Cool
Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Calibrator: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2021
This one go get smelly kpekus jare.

I can feel it from here

5 Likes

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Eillyeillz(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2021
All I see is make up!!!

10 Likes

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by bigdammyj: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Noted
Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Vikkiediamond: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Reminds me of my younger sister

1 Like

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2021
OscarJaden:
Over bleached bitch
make we see ur ugly face slowpoke

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by seunlayi(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Who cares?

Please, how much is a bag of cement now? How can we push out a non performing govt before their tenure end?

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2021
this bae fine oo
this kind complexion ain't African at all

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Muhylonaire007: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by slawormiir: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
She is beautiful ...
Just like our last born...broad shoulders

Calibrator:
This one go get smelly kpekus jare.
I can feel it from here
I don't think so
From her slim body you can easily conclude that her thigh is slim enough not to choke her vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Coldie(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2021
The girl fine sha
Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Omezif(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2021
This lady has clear and commendable plan that will take her to the next level if she eventually succeeded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by ObiOfOnistha: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2021
Queen of cucumber

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2021
Anambra girls fine oh, i visited awka this january, fine girls every where, like

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos by Sijo01(f): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2021
Too many irrelevant queens.
She's clean sha undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Forces His Kids To Eat Doughnuts They Were Wasting / Moses Olaiya Baba Sala Paralyzed By Stroke Days To Biography Presentation / Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.