Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

“I Can’t Concentrate In Flats”- Tacha Says As She Dazzles In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can’t Concentrate In Flats”- Tacha Says As She Dazzles In New Photos (3145 Views)

Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos / EndSARS: Tacha Says This Is Not The Time To Post Beautiful Photos & Videos / Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Sheer African Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Concentrate In Flats”- Tacha Says As She Dazzles In New Photos by Nairaobserver: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Former BBNaija housemate, Tacha, has stormed the internet once again with hot and savvy photos of herself to bless the screens of her fans.

The BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ star has been off social media for the past four days, she came back with too much freshness to please her fans.

Sharing another photo of herself after her return, she was clothed in an all-black dress and a beautiful pair of heels, with the caption, “I can’t concentrate in flats, I’m sorry”.

A lot of her fans have trooped to her comment section to hail her for lighting up their week with such elegant photos.

Tacha has been receiving a lot of breakthroughs lately as earlier this year, she bagged one deal with a bitcoin company known as Patricia. Recently, she signed another deal with a weight loss company, Spedy Weight Loss.

See the post below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/i-cant-concentrate-in-flats-tacha-says.html

Re: “I Can’t Concentrate In Flats”- Tacha Says As She Dazzles In New Photos by WrittyWritter(f): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok smiley
Re: “I Can’t Concentrate In Flats”- Tacha Says As She Dazzles In New Photos by femi4: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Its because you're short, low self esteem in action

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Concentrate In Flats”- Tacha Says As She Dazzles In New Photos by pocohantas(f): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2020
femi4:
Its because you're short, low self esteem in action

Flats are actually clumsy. You won’t understand as a woman, until you start wearing (more) heels.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Can’t Concentrate In Flats”- Tacha Says As She Dazzles In New Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2020
Nairaobserver:
Former BBNaija housemate, Tacha, has stormed the internet once again with hot and savvy photos of herself to bless the screens of her fans.

The BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ star has been off social media for the past four days, she came back with too much freshness to please her fans.

Sharing another photo of herself after her return, she was clothed in an all-black dress and a beautiful pair of heels, with the caption, “I can’t concentrate in flats, I’m sorry”.

A lot of her fans have trooped to her comment section to hail her for lighting up their week with such elegant photos.

Tacha has been receiving a lot of breakthroughs lately as earlier this year, she bagged one deal with a bitcoin company known as Patricia. Recently, she signed another deal with a weight loss company, Spedy Weight Loss.

See the post below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/i-cant-concentrate-in-flats-tacha-says.html

She looks delicious
Re: “I Can’t Concentrate In Flats”- Tacha Says As She Dazzles In New Photos by worldfezzy(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Like macaroni baa?

(1) (Reply)

"I Turn To Fish At Night To Visit My Family Under The Sea", Ghanian Singer (vide / All The Ashewo I Gave You Says You Cant Last 5 Minutes - Shatta Wale Mocks Burna / Actress Ini Edo Has Left Tongues Buzzing With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.