Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' (34839 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by praiseneo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Most men are very dirty, some of their joysticks are so gross on sight and I always imagine how some ladies allow such unkempt,old and tired looking organ of some of these men enter them.ewww
lol obviously you don serve many diick for this life

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by We4all: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mayng01:

Trying for what exactly? Bleeping or being bleeped

Trying for allowing dirty and unkempt men to bleep them. Some of the men even have the effrontery to demand for MouthAction. Yuck....
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Akasammyoka: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
She dumped him because he was poor thats the truth. Then mathematically poverty = poor toilet hygiene+poor whatever.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Reelmii: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jibsy203:
I laff in Spanish anytime I see afonja woman talking about hygiene,afonja woman are de most dirtiest pig on earth grin grin
not all of them, I know of yoruba women that are extremely neat, even ur neatness be like dirty for their eye, but the thing is, they are not the regular yoruba women ooo, this once are well travelled

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Germanhunter(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
By poor toilet hygiene
Do you mean he doesn't flush the toilet after poopooing?

If so...dump him and report at the police station
I hate rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Yemisi87: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Most men are very dirty, some of their joysticks are so gross on sight and I always imagine how some ladies allow such unkempt,old and tired looking organ of some of these men enter them.ewww

Olosho. Na God know the number if joysticks she don't handle.
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Reelmii: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Who get dirty toilet attitude inside guyz & ladies

Be careful!

Except you want to tell us say d guy prefer to drill u for toilet like that BBN couple
as dirty girls dey, na so we take get dirty guys, dirtiness is not about gender
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by abbaashiru(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
That is why she's called TOKE...
spiceadole:
Who asked you?

Yeye Talkative!
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by femi4: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
sexymonkey:
Most things this lady says are lies
Exactly, she mentioned everyone she dated in her "becoming" book
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by sofiscatedmoron: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Afonja dirty girl grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by sinola(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
....whenever i see where a lady writes that she has dumped a guy....what comes to my freaky mind is that so, she has tasted this one's prick,i wonder number what is that one....
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
She said "his toilet hygiene was bad" not "he doesn't wash his privates well." Yet look at alpha males crying their hearts out.
You say she runs after rich men. Yet the gf of the okada man who killed her (in the thread below) was accused of dating a poor man.
Is there ANYTHING a woman would do that will ever be right on nairaland?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by pocohantas(f): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Akasammyoka:
She dumped him because he was poor thats the truth. Then mathematically poverty = poor toilet hygiene+poor whatever.

She dumped him because he is DIRTY. A lot of you hate to admit you have behavioral and hygiene issues. When someone refuses to date you, you say it is because you don’t have money. The mouth you even opened to say hello- the smell that came out can kill.

Year in and out, you guys don’t change. Same one boxers wearing and stuffy apartments. Stop being defensive, take corrections!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Duridadi: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Make we see your toilet undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by John4B: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
see who is dumbing a man
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Saao(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
most women are also dirty.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Duridadi: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Just like your Kpekus grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by wonlasewonimi: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
TBH, I cant stand guys that piss on toilet seats.
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by onyenatruchi: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
As if she no dey shit. women can shit for Africa. there was a time a lady visited my house, every minute she don enter toilet, she nearly finished my tissue paper. Another lady visited , the same toilet wahala, she dey shit 4 to 5 times a day. I come vex ask her the reason women shit a lot, she said because they eat anyhow that's why they shit anyhow.

My brothers, This is the experience i had with ladies that visited my house. they can finish one roll of tissue paper inside toiletundecided

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by mozona(m): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
ok
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by onyenatruchi: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
This is Rozz/Zzor second account

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by nnamdi640: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Is that an achievement. Abeg shift make we see road.
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Jimmyubah2: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Reelmii:
but some guys are really dirty on a serious note, as in, I know of a friend that lived with me when I was single, hmmm, even me wey be guy I weak for him matter, make I no even go into details...I talk tire, na fight I use leave the house for am with one year rent.... I had to get another apartment without him knowing

I understand her jare,, u cant change a pig, it will always go back to the canal
No be lie
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Happy2020: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Stupid Hoe with the fake azz. You’re fake & youre cancelled, nobody cares about your ex’s, who you fuvked, who you want to fuvk, nobody cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Whitecoal711: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Just that you are privileged
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Bmaster(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Akasammyoka:
wrong analysis.

Makes no sense.
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by SAMBARRY: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
It's the guilty ones guilty of personal filth that are whining tongue

If you no thief and they call you thief e no suppose pain you because you know who you are but it's a thief who they call thief that will be wailing wink

You Get my point? wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by thelinguist: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
She has no moral standing to say a man is dirty... What does she do for a living?

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:

It shows you have seen many. Jumping from one to another is not the best. some ladies' vijays smell like rotten fish as well.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
So women r cleaner abi
Dont even go der
Re: Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
benjackugo:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has revealed that she has once dumped a guy because of his toilet hygiene, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1352242489403568128?s=19

When asked why she didn't try changing the guy, Toke Makinwa responded by saying she's not the guy's mother or a rehabilitation centre.

She wrote in response;

https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1352243478424674308?s=19
evasive tactics the guy deliberately did it the only way he knew how to discard ur frictionless toto if not u would dragged him for fictitious rape charges..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) / "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth / Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.