Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta (6845 Views)

Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Muhammadu Gambo Jimeta Is Dead / Gambo Jimeta Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has expressed sadness over the death of Muhammadu Gambo Jimeta, a one-time Inspector General of Police whose transition was announced Thursday evening.

President Buhari in a statement issued by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu in Abuja last night, conveyed the condolences of his family and that of the government and people of Nigeria to the family of the deceased.

Also read: Okowa mourns Kaduna Ex-Gov Balarabe Musa
He described the late crack police detective as β€œa man of great courage, intellect and a true Nigerian Statesman,” adding that β€œToday, Nigeria lost a great son. He lived for the nation and served with all his strength.”

β€œMay Allah blesses his soul and give fortitude to the bereaved family, the government and people of Adamawa State to bear this irreparable loss,” President Buhari prayed.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/buhari-mourns-ex-igp-gambo-jimeta/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2021

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Sammy07: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Let me talk ironically

Gambo Jimeta never took bribe.

He was the best policeman ever.

We gonna miss him.

Rest in Peace Sir.

Who Cares?
He's busy mourning where his fellow cows are troubling Nigerians with their cows

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Sammy07: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

We gonna continue like that till the end of his tenure.

Nah you kuku vote for baba.

Ride on Sir grin

No be me sir.
I only use my voters card thrice in my life.

1. In the bank

2. Ondo 2016 election

3. Ondo 2020 election

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Sammy07: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

grin grin grin

No time nah.
I just usually have turn off during election time.
Ion know maybe nah only me grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Sammy07: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I never voted my gee.
No be say I no reach the age ooooooo but in Nigeria nah the people wey count the votes go decide the winner

Lol.
Na so o.
Until I certified that inec is credible.
I no go vote (except my state election)

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by parzdor(m): 5:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Wq
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Auxtin85(m): 5:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Mourners association of Nigeria (MAN) that’s what his government does best

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by ecomalchemist(m): 5:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Rest in peace my man.

Affordable megatron 50,000mah powerbanks with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch. Retail // Wholesale deals available

Check sig
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by niletalo: 5:48am On Jan 22, 2021
rest on baba...
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Oluwaseunbandur: 5:50am On Jan 22, 2021
This guy don morn many people
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by tillaman(m): 6:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Stfu
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Felixalex(m): 6:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Always mourning
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Bellotelli: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

No be me sir.
I only use my voters card thrice in my life.

1. In the bank

2. Ondo 2016 election

3. Ondo 2020 election
You are guilty as charged since you couldn't use your voters card vote him out. Dan burooba.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by IMASTEX: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2021
Bellotelli:

You are guilty as charged since you couldn't use your voters card vote him out. Dan burooba.
Not totally correct, what if he didn't see any other candidate worthy of his trust?
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Bellotelli: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2021
IMASTEX:

Not totally correct, what if he didn't see any other candidate worthy of his trust?
Then he should vote another. Do you know that most of us complaining today don't vote during election...by implication, we are paving way for the wrong people to lead us.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Drnas2u(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2021
may Allah grant him jannah
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Torosk1(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Buhari is good at mourning and congratulating someone... I blame people that voted the cow man

Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by IMASTEX: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2021
Bellotelli:

Then he should vote another. Do you know that most of us complaining today don't vote during election...by implication, we are paving way for the wrong people to lead us.
That is the issue, anything but GEJ brought this disaster. It shouldn't also be anything but PMB else it will mean repeating a circle of bigger diaster. Factually, there is none current political parties with clear agenda or sincerity of purpose for the betterment of the people. It is just a group of criminal minded persons coming together to brand themselves different party names but with one sole aim. 2023 will still not make a difference in the choice of leadership, if the people don't demand a structural change and come together without ethnic & religious tone to form a political force against those groups of criminals. That is why parties can confidently field anyone or accept anyone as party members and still have the believe in electoral victories.
Re: President Buhari Mourns Ex-IGP, Gambo Jimeta by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Despite Pressure, Secondus Not Leaving Office Before December 10 / Boko Haram’s Expiry Date By Pius Adesanmi *Very Funny Article About ABATI & BEAF / See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.