Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

How To Build A One Billion Dollar Business With Small Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build A One Billion Dollar Business With Small Capital (272 Views)

Setup Your Own ISP Business With Small Capital in Nigeria / Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry / China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build A One Billion Dollar Business With Small Capital by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
A one billion dollar business is a company that generates sales volume (or turnover) of at least one billion dollars per year.

Most likely you work for that kind of national or multinational company.

Do you know who owns the company you work for?

Most likely you do.

Is it likely that the company you work for is owned by angels or extraterrestrials?

Of course, not.

That one billion dollar business you work for is owned by someone with blood and flesh just like you.

Yes, the owner of that multi-billion dollar company that keeps you hostage in the 8-5 rat race is owned by someone with blood running through his or her veins just like you.

Now pause and think about it.

What if you could be the founder and CEO of a one billion dollar business just like the owner of your company?

What if you could establish a company with small capital and then grow that company into a national or multinational company that generates billions of dollars in sales every year?

Sure, that would make you a billionaire.

So, how do you think your life would be like as a billionaire?

Of course, as a billionaire, your life will be much better than it is today.

The One Billion Dollar Challenge: Understanding The Principles of Wealth

Anybody can become a billionaire.

Why do I say so?

Well, it is pretty obvious that many of the billionaires we see today were nowhere near becoming billionaires 20 years ago. But today they are billionaires.

You see, wealth is not limited to any group of people. Wealth is not the exclusive birthright of anyone set of people.

Anybody can become wealthy if they learn the principles of wealth creation, take specific action steps to create wealth, follow in the footsteps of successful billionaires before them and persevere with unwavering commitment to the process.

Believe me, “if you can dream it, you can do it”.

This means that the very first thing you need to have is self-believe.

You see, if you believe that you can become the founder and CEO of a one billion dollar business, then you will patiently learn how to establish that business and how to grow that business from zero sales to one billion dollar per annum sales volume.

Yes, if the founder and CEO of the national or multinational company you work for can do it, so can you . . . if you learn how and then commit 100% to the process

CONTINUE READING FROM SOURCE: https://www.wealth-ideas.com/how-to-build-a-one-billion-dollar-business-with-small-capital
Re: How To Build A One Billion Dollar Business With Small Capital by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
If it was that easy, you will not be on nairaland asking us to open link to read story...

4 Likes

Re: How To Build A One Billion Dollar Business With Small Capital by Mide3367: 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
BKsoul:
If it was that easy, you will not be on nairaland asking us to open link to read story...
grin angry grin

cheesy cheesy
Op, I guess u are a billionaire now? cheesy
Re: How To Build A One Billion Dollar Business With Small Capital by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mide3367:
grin angry grin

cheesy cheesy
Op, I guess u are a billionaire now? cheesy
LMAO....He is a nairaland billionaire...

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Group Celebrates 25 Years Of Global Expansion, Operational Efficiency / Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This In Lagos / How I Started My Own Construction Company From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.