Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) (82953 Views)

Don Jazzy Signs Magixx As New Mavin Artiste / Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) / Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by slowice(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
grin
hkidola00:
I see dis life spoil
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Plut01: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2021

So that small girl can sing? I never knew.
Guess strangers appreciate and value more than relatives smiley

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Bryan88(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Don Jazzy never talk wetin em dey find 4 where this girl dey o!
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Zeeknow3245(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
See puna ooo
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
She's cute but Those nipples don dey face ground... Nothing taya man pass breast wey no get Vibes again.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Liposure: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Reminds me of aryana starr
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by donmasarati: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
SMAW President hope you won't be stingy with this one?
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Simps like u are the reason ugly girls don dey get morale these days. This babe ugly..facts!!
Why can't guys say the truth for once All you Simps just love hyping ugly girls
That's why I love girls A girl will tell a guy he is ugly without fear U Simps will be hyping anything that wear bra and pant. No wonder some of u guys can Bleep goat and chicken sef. Tufiakwa
Corn rows, Good Camera and lighting just de deceive some men.....

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by JEFFERSON016(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ayana starr
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Akada2020: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Simps like u are the reason ugly girls don dey get morale these days.
This babe ugly..facts!!

Why can't guys say the truth for once
All you Simps just love hyping ugly girls

That's why I love girls
A girl will tell a guy he is ugly without fear
U Simps will be hyping anything that wear bra and pant.
No wonder some of u guys can Bleep goat and chicken sef. Tufiakwa

Some of una just dey Mumu for this forum....most of the guys y'all call simps on this forum , you cant match them up in real life.

Btw the girl is very pretty.

13 Likes

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls

Wow, such hatred

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Maj196(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Riri is that you?
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Agbebakun22: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls

On a serious note that girl fine no be everybody weh compliment woman be simp, oga tell me the meaning of a simp, everybody na simp for una side oga koshidanu

10 Likes

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Peterjnr123: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls

Ogbeni na ur business....... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Harpyeagle(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls
You mean this girl ain't beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
She resemble Temi Otedola small

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Agbebakun22: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls

I no supposed reply u weh no get eyes abeg no quote me again or else ogun go strike u oo
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by RapistOnBail: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls
Oga the girl is damn pretty. I don’t care if it means I’m simping

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jaraloaded:
Music producer and owner of Mavin Records label company, Don Jazzy has announced the signing of a female artiste, Ayra Starr, into his music fold.

The signing was made known on the 21st of January via an excited tweet where Don Jazzy simply said; “Follow @ayrastarr I’m following back. #MavinActivated”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUWDFlnSlw/?igshid=18q766gbm50sa

Good she was discovered by one of the industry's greatest, she's pitched tent with a fine team. We wish her all the best.
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wow she is super sexy.

Brings out the dog in me for sure.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by IamDavid(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Akada2020:

Some of una just dey Mumu for this forum....most of the guys y'all call simps on this forum , you cant match them up in real life.

Btw the girl is very pretty.
Thank you oo... The girl is actually pretty but you know, it's good that we have those "brutal" guys here. Sometimes I remember their comments and they help me maintain sanity when I start getting too nice to ladies. My new watchword has been "avoid extremes" and its been a great ride ever since.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by deeva2: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
MISS MAVIN...CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by alexvic12: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mr. RedPiller,
She's beautiful. You don't need to be a simp or a womanizer to know and state that a lady is beautiful.

Guys like you make the Redpill movement seem like a movement for hating women.

ChizzyBuna:

Simps like u are the reason ugly girls don dey get morale thesee days.
This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by IamDavid(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Oga the girl is damn pretty. I don’t care if it means I’m simping
U dey mind d guy? Make e upload him pic if e sure for am

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by IamDavid(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Harpyeagle:

You mean this girl ain't beautiful
Alaye ti save picture lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Cute! Best of luck!
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Am I the only one who saw a pointy nipple?

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls

What you appreciate in women is what is called beauty...

If everyone have to pick beautiful ladies according to their taste, no ugly girl go dey available.

I appreciate the work of God always
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
99thEnemy:
Am I the only one who saw a pointy nipple?

Chai, ya eye sharp like Idumota policeman eye. I commot cap for you. Me sef I don take style look am. You no lie at all. God breast Nicaragua.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Mykelhendriz: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls

So people still dey nairaland when dey talk true, that girl with her forehead like machine gun na them dey say she fine! That girl is not pretty!
no cap

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Bigredmachine: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls

Wetin u come mean now, say the girl no fine... What the hell do u guys want self... What are ur criteria for beauty

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.