Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) (82987 Views)

Don Jazzy Signs Magixx As New Mavin Artiste / Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) / Meet Rema, Don Jazzy Adds New Signee To Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by KingDash: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Wow no mind me ooo, na where she base
Omo I no know oh
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by winner37(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Before you release one song ,I will release on you one night .... Back to back .
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Peppysco: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Simps like u are the reason ugly girls don dey get morale these days.
This babe ugly..facts!!

Why can't guys say the truth for once
All you Simps just love hyping ugly girls

That's why I love girls
A girl will tell a guy he is ugly without fear
U Simps will be hyping anything that wear bra and pant.
No wonder some of u guys can Bleep goat and chicken sef. Tufiakwa

Idiot, show your face, let everyone see you. It's so easy for fools like you to hide behind the keyboard to yarn trash about other people when in actual fact, na ngbekwe you be
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls

Say you get mouth no mean say you go dey use am talk rubbish. So that girl is not fine to you? Yimmu.
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by ernecy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls
are u trying to be sarcastic or u hv eye problem?.
Well!, One man's trash, another man's treasure
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Krismas(m): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
grin o God! na PRESIDENT of STINGY MEN ASSOCIATION u go sign with grin
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by kushercain: 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls

Loolz but she's not bad looking
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Rajahbite(m): 1:08am On Jan 23, 2021
Don Baba J is a prolific bizman, high time he got a new face on da label
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by micxwell(m): 1:58am On Jan 23, 2021
dyera:

This girl fine pass tems jor. How can you compare the looks of a cute girl like this with old aunty tems.
She no reach Tems o! Babe makes a lot of effort to hide her curves but we still see am cheesy..
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by dyera(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2021
micxwell:
She no reach Tems o! Babe makes a lot of effort to hide her curves but we still see am cheesy..

I guess she lost to tems in terms of her curve and her butt.
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Oshokalo: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2021
new fish for rema
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by tbibuzz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
No be to fine ,hope say u Sabi sing
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Scamperlee(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Luck you, I wish her best of luck

And I try my possible best for this guy to sign me but e no reason my matter

One day I go blow too sha

http://www.naijapals.com/music/Oshomo_Scamper-103031
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Richie77: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
"Ayra is not just an amazing artist, she is an all round superstar."
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Ugandatales: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Agbebakun22:
Omo this babe fine she like tems...

This one fine pass Tems o!
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Ugandatales: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Plut01:

So that small girl can sing? I never knew.

Guess strangers appreciate and value more than relatives smiley

You know her personally?
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Ugandatales: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
IamDavid:

Thank you oo... The girl is actually pretty but you know, it's good that we have those "brutal" guys here. Sometimes I remember their comments and they help me maintain sanity when I start getting too nice to ladies. My new watchword has been "avoid extremes" and its been a great ride ever since.

I feel you on this
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Ugandatales: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
alexvic12:
Mr. RedPiller,
She's beautiful. You don't need to be a simp or a womanizer to know and state that a lady is beautiful.

Guys like you make the Redpill movement seem like a movement for hating women.

Exactly
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by yeahyeahyeah: 1:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Oshokalo:
new fish for rema
Agreed. rema will smile when he knows this
Re: Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) by Bouncing2(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Man she's beautiful
ChizzyBuna:

This babe ugly..facts!!

That's why I love girls

Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 / Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77