Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7786 Views)

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Princessjoke(f): 12:22am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: . by TheStakeHolder(m): 12:28am On Jan 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: . by Originalsly: 12:29am On Jan 22, 2021
Hmmm.... a fling of up to not even two months. From how many months he should be upset about a fling? I'm here to learn.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Princessjoke(f): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2021
Regretting my actions
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... a fling of up to not even two months. From how many months he should be upset about a fling? I'm here to learn.
Re: . by Molahnelson(m): 12:35am On Jan 22, 2021
I see your boyfriend accepting your apology but with a doubtful mine

I see you betraying he trust the second time again that will make him lose his interest towards you totally

Take heeds thus say the spirit

6 Likes

Re: . by Princessjoke(f): 12:38am On Jan 22, 2021
I won't I promise.and I'll never give him a chance to doubt me again..I promise.,if it were you....would you forgive and forget?
Molahnelson:
I see your boyfriend accepting your apology but with a doubtful mine

I see you betraying he trust the second time again that will make him lose his interest towards you totally

Take heeds thus say the spirit
Re: . by BREYZ: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Princessjoke:
I cheated on my boyfriend and he found out...he saw all the chats. Now I'm loosing a relationship of 3yrs plus..,coz of a fling that's not even up to 2 month... I'm done for...I'm finished where will I start from. He's heartbroken, he couldn't believe I could do such...it's just one time...he should be able to forgive and forget...

It's just one time....he should be able to forgive and forget. This girl get fish brain. Like very big fish brain undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Things like these piss me off, at least he's a human being like you na, why do some of you find it difficult to keep your bodies for one man and yet come online to make annoying posts?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Princessjoke(f): 12:42am On Jan 22, 2021
I know..he should pls forgive me...I promise such won't happen again
BREYZ:

It's just one time....he should be able to forgive and forget. This girl get fish brain. Like very big fish brain undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Things like these piss me off, at least he's a human being like you na, why do some of you find it difficult to keep your bodies for one man and yet come online to make annoying posts?
Re: . by Molahnelson(m): 12:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Princessjoke:
I won't I promise.and I'll never give him a chance to doubt me again..I promise.,if it were you....would you forgive and forget?

Listen forgiveness is very cheap, but forgetting is expensive

I'm seeing him giving you the cheap one

I am seeing you not be able to buy the expensive one

Take heeds

5 Likes

Re: . by KennedyKennedy2(m): 12:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Once a Hoe, always a Hoe.
OP you're more of a Hoe ok grin grin.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Princessjoke(f): 12:51am On Jan 22, 2021
How can I buy the expensive one...I'm broken...
Molahnelson:

Listen forgiveness is very cheap, but forgetting is expensive

I'm seeing him giving you the cheap one

I am seeing you not be able to buy the expensive one

Take heeds
Re: . by Princessjoke(f): 12:55am On Jan 22, 2021
Ok
KennedyKennedy2:

1 Like

Re: . by Molahnelson(m): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2021
Princessjoke:
How can I buy the expensive one...I'm broken...

My dear I have said what the spirit has spoken

Take heeds
Re: . by superemmy(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2021
Princessjoke:
I cheated on my boyfriend and he found out...he saw all the chats. Now I'm loosing a relationship of 3yrs plus..,coz of a fling that's not even up to 2 month... I'm done for...I'm finished where will I start from. He's heartbroken, he couldn't believe I could do such...it's just one time...he should be able to forgive and forget...

If I’m this your boyfriend I’ll Bleep on the girls on my path TL/DM and show you enough evidence. So you feel the pain. You’re only sorry you got caught. Oniranu

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 22, 2021
Allow him to cheat on you OR end the relationship.

If he is a bonafide SIMP he will accept you but then again you can still go out to cheat and beg for forgiveness.

Your relationship is over, accept it and move on.

2 Likes

Re: . by ThiagoKid(m): 1:15am On Jan 22, 2021
Princessjoke:
ya ment? Koshi lo ko gerrout!

2 Likes

Re: . by stacyadams: 1:15am On Jan 22, 2021
KennedyKennedy2:
grin grin

U can't make a hoe a house wife

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 22, 2021
stacyadams:
grin grin

U can't make a hoe a house wife
At all my brother. Give her a second chance and see her jump back to the next free dick around her. Once a woman cheats, she will cheat again and again until she becomes rickety like molue and her breasts fall like bathroom slippers.

4 Likes

Re: . by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:23am On Jan 22, 2021
Olosho’s everywhere
Re: . by silento(m): 2:35am On Jan 22, 2021
He will forgive u but trust me the race to be a wife u don commot , next time keep ur legs one place but I know u can't otu rubber

5 Likes

Re: . by Originalsly: 2:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Princessjoke:

Regretting my actions

Many regrets in life... this is just one... should learn never to gamble with love. As a guy ... he can forgive you.... but he will never trust you again.... regardless of what his mouth says.....the relationship you had can never be rebuilt.... you gambled and lost... move on.

8 Likes

Re: . by cristy149: 2:50am On Jan 22, 2021
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

6 Likes

Re: . by RoRoo: 2:58am On Jan 22, 2021
Me as a guy I don't condone a cheating pattern, if a catch u that the period. Just move on with ur life the early the better.,
Re: . by ToyinDipo(m): 3:03am On Jan 22, 2021
You did nothing wrong, you should both move on.
Re: . by Nazgul: 3:53am On Jan 22, 2021
If I'm to advise you, I'll say move on, probably with the new guy you cheated on him with. I mean if you can gamble your relationship with him, then he should be totally worth it.

Your new guy might probably accept you back if you apply the emotional technic in asking for forgiveness, but that relationship will never cross the boyfriend and girlfriend stage. He will never marry you cos whenever he remembers what you did to him, one part of him will always tell him that you'll do it again should the opportunity presents itself.

7 Likes

Re: . by 1beat(m): 3:58am On Jan 22, 2021
you don't know what you want
Re: . by Shedrack777: 4:07am On Jan 22, 2021
come to me let's have an open relationship that'll lead to open marriage. forget that your man cus he'll forgive you, but never forget this issue and will always see you as a sex tool now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ednut1(m): 4:11am On Jan 22, 2021
What kind of mumu thread is this na
Re: . by Regex: 4:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Princessjoke:

Every armed rubber started with "...just one time...", likewise prostitutes.

3 Likes

Re: . by Freestainworld(m): 5:22am On Jan 22, 2021
You cheated without thinking, now you are thinking because he found out, was your thinking on vacation before?

4 Likes

Re: . by tobechi74: 5:31am On Jan 22, 2021
You enjoyed the fling. Congratulations
Re: . by femi4: 5:35am On Jan 22, 2021
Princessjoke:
You too, you over do. Two months is not twice now. Hope you ll stay faithful in your next relationship

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Your Family Accept This Lady To Be Your Wife? (photos) / Photos Of A Curvy Lady That Got People Talking / What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint":

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.