Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene (73757 Views)

Judith Audu Hails Efe Irele & Timini Egbuson For Their Sex Scene In 'Hey You' / Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me / 'Living In Bondage' Sequel, The Ramsey Nouah Connection. Fans Excited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by DoubleEngine007: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
smiley

I'm thinking about taking up an acting career. So many curvy and endowed actresses need blessing.
My brother you don't need to even act sef. Just get better money,enter Asaba wink You go tire sef.. If na actresses you dey find,you go get..
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by francotunsco: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2021
Interesting account from 'ageless' screen diva. I love you Regina!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by tammie24: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2021
Abeg abeg abeg
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by deeva2: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2021
Must dey go that extent to convince the viewer?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by fergie001: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2021
pyyxxaro:
There’s gonna be FULL MOON
..that will lead to SUICIDE MISSION

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Codes151(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2021
Who read am?

Dem knack or what? For real??

Because, my babe wan join this industry o, we I said vex o
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Basicend: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2021
U can imagine how hot this lady will be like 23 years ago. .

She easily see some little atoms still remaining. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by PussyKing(m): 9:31am On Jan 22, 2021
BabbanBura:

It better be worth the hype

grin
Same thing I am saying
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Shalommy(f): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2021
Anti-christ... Oopss
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Omezif(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Really?
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by pickatyouu: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Missed her on screen
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2021
how old una say this woman is again?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by mightyhazel: 9:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Ageless..

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Tonnyray: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2021
Neddstark:
Okay so the movie had a sex scene and so what?
I tire o. Would have expected more depth for a woman of her age.
Just another contribution to the dumbing down of society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by jaxxy(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2021
Talent on demand. Interesting
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by SolarEdge: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Nice
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by olatade(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Marketing strategy tongue
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by hopexter(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Eryyy92:
I no fit date or marry actress

Non go gree marry you sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by samuelpeters(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Eryyy92:
I no fit date or marry actress
I swear!
I can't stand it.

©️2021.
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Renwess: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Regina Askia is still very beautiful and ageless. Keep working hard woman. Respect to all hard working women out there.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
smiley

I'm thinking about taking up an acting career. So many curvy and endowed actresses need blessing.
WOW WHAT A DECISION
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Flier: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2021
The prostitutes are back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Greenback: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2021
Stupdd woman....must you continue with such roles? So there are no dignifying roles again for matured and married people especially women again?!
Just say you wanna taste something old naija with style buh remember,you bobo is American.

Yeye local champion
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2021
HHHHMM THE MODERN DAY PROSTITUTE ARE BACK, MEANWHILE THEY TOLD US THAT THEY WON'T PROMOTE IMMORALITIES AND THEY DON'T WANT OUR SOCIETY TO FULL OF SINGLE MOTHERS AKA 24CENTURY OLOSHO
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Greenback: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2021
fergie001:

..that will lead to SUICIDE MISSION
....that's why some fellas gotta beware of that thing called FATAL DESIRE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by RoRoo: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2021
One of the most beautiful Nollywood actresses ever.
I know it is make-believe, but this thing they do in the movie world, trying to make the sex scenes look so convincing, I don't think it's necessary. Just show us the tip of the iceberg, like when they are about to remove their clothes, we will still get the gist.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Spadelicious: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Nursing no dey pay again.
She is too old for this kind of crap. It’s not unexpected that she feels she lost out in Nollywood and fading into oblivion and her place taken by younger more vibrant actresses.
Taking any role, especially one that is more suitable for young actresses is height of desperation .

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by fergie001: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2021
Greenback:

....that's why some fellas gotta beware of that thing called FATAL DESIRE
Because they later become the MOST WANTED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) / Download Full Episodes Of The Flash Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.