Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene (73766 Views)

Judith Audu Hails Efe Irele & Timini Egbuson For Their Sex Scene In 'Hey You' / Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me / 'Living In Bondage' Sequel, The Ramsey Nouah Connection. Fans Excited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Indispensable85(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
The " toy boy "should not be paid. He don collect he pay already on set.
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by SeunWedsLinda(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tozara:
Lol. I can see how your wife being kissed or fücked on set is quite progressive.

Actually, territoriality and romantic preferences have zero to do with progress, except in the minds of woke moröns with the intelligence quotient of sewer rats.
ouch shocked

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by openmine(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Risingblue008:
She don dey broke
grin grin grin grin
Broke in US as a Professional Nurse?
Very unlikely!
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by IgboWarlord(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
bluefilm:
Wow!

Her boobs still looks good.

But why is she flashing that Illuminati sign?
Illuminati sign kwa? undecided..Watchu smoking bro?
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by EMMY76: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Her American husband doesn't even care.
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by bluefilm: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Illuminati sign kwa? undecided..Watchu smoking bro?

If you know that you know nothing; it's always better to keep your mouth...
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Diamondqueen77(f): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Masterclass32:
One of the most beautiful Nollywood actresses ever.

I know it is make-believe and all, but this thing they do in the movie world, trying to make the sex scenes look so convincing, I don't think it's necessary. Just show us the tip of the iceberg, like when they are about to remove their clothes, we will still get the gist.
I totally agree with you. those sex scenes are actually unnecessary... I don't really know what they always have in mind when acting those scenes

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by ZeusP(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Splendid
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Lugianostar(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
I will never say a word!!!

Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by edoairways: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
deeva2:
Must dey go that extent to convince the viewer?
You would be the first person to complain if they don't
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by edoairways: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
IMASTEX:

That is the market selling point. 90% of those that will eventually see the movie will do so because of this note.
Post two links on net.
* How to make money
* Woman catch pant down
Watch the views you will get, that will show you the interest of the people. Bloggers know this and are cashing out big on such topics.
Meaning that is what most viewers love. Is that why a particular guy always post nude pictures with using different moniker on this platform?
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Liposure: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2021
fergie001:
..that will lead to SUICIDE MISSION
put him in the bottle
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by edoairways: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
LMS1:
bleachers
She didn't bleach.
Re: Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene by Horokrox: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2022
fergie001:

..that will lead to SUICIDE MISSION
...In a FESTIVAL of FIRE that will become HIGHWAY TO THE GRAVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) / Download Full Episodes Of The Flash Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.