Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' (23523 Views)

How To Tackle Insecurity In Nigeria - Obasanjo / Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War / Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Bobotic(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Okay oh shocked

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Racoon(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
These victims included:
-The Secretary of the Nigerian Bar Association, Ikole Branch, Adeola Adebayo whose decomposing body was eventually found after a ransom price of four million Naira had been paid.

-Two officials of the Federal Road Safety Corps both Yoruba were picked up along Ilesa-Akure highway. In the process of this kidnap, an unnamed individual died.

-Musibau Adetumbi, a legal practitioner based in Ibadan was going to attend an Appeal Court session in Akure when he was kidnapped along Ilesa-Akure highway.

-Professor Adegbehingbe, a surgeon at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife was adopted along Ibadan-Ile-ife highway.

-Dr. Muslim Omoleke, the Administrative Secretary of the National Electoral Commission was kidnapped around Ilesa, Osun State.

-Mr Ayo Oladele, an employee of Guinness Nigeria and an Old Student of Christ School, Ado-Ekiti was adopted and taken away

-And lately, Dayo Adewole, son of a member of your 2015-2019 executive council and Minister of Health, Professor Isaac Adewole was kidnapped on his farm at Iroko, a village along Ibadan-Oyo road.
Yet people like Femi Adeshina, Garba Shehu, Lai Mohammed are telling us the absence of bombs raining from BH is the absence of the frightening deteriorating insecurity?

7 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Josywhyte: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Our leaders are playing with our lives. They dont mind if we are killed everyday. As far as their kids are outside the country,they're OK.

And tomorrow people will still vote for them,youths will fight and kill each other because of 5k

6 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
This is exactly why Buhari was persistent on becoming president.
Remember the words of T.y,Mailafia and Kukah.
2022 never even reach,people think the Fulanization agenda is child's.
Sit back and see how they turn Naija to Islamabad .
By the way I observe Zombies,like VultureBBQ,Arewa1st son and their likes are nowhere to be found on this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Eagban(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
It is too late already!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by LegendHero(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
OfficialAwol:

[s]

Just like Tinubu, you don't mind the entire Southwest set ablaze so long as you remain in the good books of your Fulani Masters. Hoping they give you power.

Imagine the Alaafin of Oyo writing an open letter on the general affair of Yoruba land and all you could say is "Toh".

The next thing is for Tinubu to as "Where are the cows"?

I feel Alaafin should not be writing to Buhari but to Tinubu.

That frog-eyed drug addict thought he was dealing with Jonathan and the Igbos, and went into an alliance with a known nepot, ethnic jingoist and a religious fundamentalist.

This is 21st century but the Fulanis are still fighting Jihad and perpetrating their expansionist agenda. They are still conquering and they are doing it with state power.

And in all these, Tinubu will never raise a voice in condemnation. While his online hoodlums run berserk and foam in the mouth.

The Igbos saw this day as far back as 2014 but we were tagged wailers.

The Southwest rejoice for Lagos-Ibadan rail as the product of their alliance with Buhari, but that train will unfortunately be used to transport the dead bodies of Yoruba people when the Fulani finally overrun your land and slaughter like chicken.

We warned You![/s]

We don’t need your opinion!

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nonsense

Zombie

7 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mtchew, how do you tell a blind man there is rain.

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wait and see how the "presidency" will come out to release a statement that the monarch is threatening a democratically elected president and he's instigating a coup. Hahaha! Nigeria is in the hands of foreigners.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Brushstrokes20: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Spot on!

The nepotic, redundant coupist and cohorts are diabolic agents of destruction and usurpation!

Yoruba land must be forthwith rescued from their diabolic claws.

7 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by InvertedHammer: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
/
To totally eradicate the Fulani menace is easy...just that everyone is more comfortable playing victims and waiting to be killed.

Just like EndSARS, let the people collectively mobilize against everything Fulani in Nigeria and you will see that their invicibility is a fallacy. But the Sourherners are lazy religious wailers.
/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by beejaay: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
helinues:
Toh

see them, na them be that, enemy of the west and the entire south...e no go better for all of una..small small we go unvail all of una useless sabotuers pretending to omoluabis

14 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Digicoz(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hi guys!! Do you need a Marketplace website for easy monitization and customize to your own standard... Am talking of owning your own marketplace like JiJi, OLX e t.cThese sites makes lots of revenue on a daily basis

You can start your own now free with no technical skills required� ...

No paying bogus fees to developers to do a set up for you..

No buying of hosting plans

Customize domain guarantee

Start for free now with over 30 templates to work with...

*Just go to* the web link on the flyer

Register and we will set it up for you to own a Marketplace website �

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by kayjay69(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Legend hero, a fellow yorubaman here (I needed to say that for what I am about to say) I am a follower of yours and I do not mean any insult by what I am about to say next.

Your statement comes across to me as chestbeating truth be told and that is the last thing we need right now. As it stands, the fulanis are in full control of the military and federalist structure in nigeria. True, we may have what it takes in terms of people, but what we need to be seeing right now is billionaire donors (businessmen and politicians alike). We need to buy drones, armoured vehicles, sophisticated guns and night vision googles. We need intelligence gathering equipment. We need to stay proactive, always on our toes and never give in to both these foreign invaders and their sympathizers within the Yoruba community (I say this knowing my history quite well and knowing that these herdsmen enjoy some level of support in some of these local communities). And we may need a couple of missile defense and attack systems too. We also need skilled diplomats that will represent our interests in the international community. And I know you may not want to hear this, but most of all, if we must defeat these demons we need to cooperate with our Middle Belt, South Eastern and South South brothers.

Now you may think I am overreacting however when push comes to shove, I have assumed the military is in full control of the fulani. We must create our own parallel military and we must be willing to dig in. No half measures, we must be ready to do what it takes in order that we become an independent entity, free from the madness that has characterised our collective existence since 1914.
LegendHero:
Iku Baba Yeye.

I’m happy our Governors, elected official, and our royal house are all speaking in unison against this menace openly and the Fulanis terrorizing us will understand that the Yorubas don’t talk without action.

This message is an Aroko to Buhari, if he likes he should hear, that’s his own cup of tea.

Abo oro la’nso fomoluabi, to ba de inu e, a di odidi.

“ Mr President, let me assure you that the Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves and interests against all enemy attacks. What is of immediate concern is the possibility of these traditional self-help mechanisms of defence to conflict with the legal and constitutional framework of the security organisations. This is indeed my greatest fear, recluse the situation is fast degenerating into what could trigger the complete breakdown of law and order under a constitutional state arrangement. Thus latent frustration must be nipped in the bud to avert a breakdown of the state system in Yorubaland. I am aware that members of the Odua People’s Congress scattered all over the world are already being mobilised to stand in the defence of their land and are ready, willing and able to raise an army of volunteers as was done in 1968 by the Agbekoya.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
OfficialAwol:

Just like Tinubu, you don't mind the entire Southwest set ablaze so long as you remain in the good books of your Fulani Masters. Hoping they give you power.

Imagine the Alaafin of Oyo writing an open letter on the general affair of Yoruba land and all you could say is "Toh".

The next thing is for Tinubu to as "Where are the cows"?

I feel Alaafin should not be writing to Buhari but to Tinubu.

That frog-eyed drug addict thought he was dealing with Jonathan and the Igbos, and went into an alliance with a known nepot, ethnic jingoist and a religious fundamentalist.

This is 21st century but the Fulanis are still fighting Jihad and perpetrating their expansionist agenda. They are still conquering and they are doing it with state power.

And in all these, Tinubu will never raise a voice in condemnation. While his online hoodlums run berserk and foam in the mouth.

The Igbos saw this day as far back as 2014 but we were tagged wailers.

The Southwest rejoice for Lagos-Ibadan rail as the product of their alliance with Buhari, but that train will unfortunately be used to transport the dead bodies of Yoruba people when the Fulani finally overrun your land and slaughter like chicken.

We warned You!

Mind your IPOBian business. You wish Yorubas the worst and you remain only obsessed with demarketing Tinubu.

Spare us your fake concern. What Yorubas are doing they do for themselves and not for you Igbos or a south treacherously divided by you vindictive and malevolent IPOBians.

You lot only want another civil war you are too childish to contemplate the long term ramifications of same as you blindly waded foolishly and unthinkingly into the first civil war to the be playing innocent victim.

Shut your mouth and stay out of the Yoruba-Fulani faceoff in the SW if you have nothing sensible to contribute other than your usual attention-seeking mischief.

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by maolah: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
The head of all yoruba King, kabiyesi iku baba yeye olori gbogbo oba yoruba kafata ajepe aye ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by euniselfyahoo: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
The force men are the problem of insecurity in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Harrynight(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
People still waste their time writing 'THE PRESIDENCY' as if they cares or takes their opinions seriously!

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Sammy07: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
privaldo:
Wow, so the Yorubas have a standing Army. This is interesting I like the fact that they never allowed the military structure of their kingdom fall.

Its been for ages bro.
Reason why there is always a generalism of Yoruba.
Which the current holder is Gani Adams

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by chukwuibuipob: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
sad d old man will not answer.Instead Lai MohamMAD,Femi Adesina and other worthless criminals will conFUSED the old Daura man

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by GidiCars: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Oga Alaafin, boys are being mobilised. The north and British would think this is 1970, once e start for SW, I trust Niger Delta boys and ESN to take advantage of the situation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Grayoso:

Mind your IPOBian business. You wish Yorubas the worst and you remain only obsessed with demarketing Tinubu.

Spare us your fake concern. What Yorubas are doing they do for themselves and not for you Igbos or a south treacherously divided by you vindictive and malevolent IPOBians.

You lot only want another civil war you are too childish to contemplate the long term ramifications of same as you blindly waded foolishly and unthinkingly into the first civil war to the be playing innocent victim.

Shut your mouth and stay out of the Yoruba-Fulani faceoff in the SW if you have nothing sensible to contribute other than your usual attention-seeking mischief.

I am not Igbo. However, I watched as many Nigerians took to social media to fan the embers of inter ethnic hatred, with the Igbos being the overwhelming target.

I hate to be the one to bring you a rude awakening: we are already at war.

6 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by favor914: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
stonemasonn:
Why don't you just take action quietly without seeking FG's attention? All you need is your mini DSS and Army, locate their hide outs and flush them. Shikena
Don’t mind him, strangers Fulanis you claim came to your birth place, they ran away, a law abiding stranger comes he wants to build property the youths & the indigenes make it as difficult as possible for you, & will charge you all sorts of exorbitant levies? Cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by favor914: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
Atlas9:

I am not Igbo. However, I watched as many Nigerians took to social media to fan the embers of inter ethnic hatred, with the Igbos being the overwhelming target.

I hate to be the one to bring you a rude awakening: we are already at war.
Maybe you are at war with yourself, & most definitely jobless? & as we all know an idle mind is the devil’s workshop. You talk of war? Don’t imagine what your mind can’t imagine, you don’t want war.
Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yoruba muslims voted en-masse to put APC and Bubu in power because he dangled the chimera of vice-presidency before them.

No complaints, enjoy the change.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Writes Buhari, Says 'Tackle Insecurity Now Before It’s Too Late' by privaldo: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Its been for ages bro.
Reason why there is always a generalism of Yoruba.
Which the current holder is Gani Adams

How prepared are they for a war? Do they have modern weapons, aside guns?
Although, it is still good to know that not all ancient military structures collapsed. I have started reading about them, especially the exploits of the OPC in the late 90s and that of Agbekoya in the late 60s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP / President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President / 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.