Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina (45691 Views)

Real Reason Aisha Buhari Released Aminu The Student / Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina / Why Buhari Released N2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package To Nigerians For COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by Ekpekaycee: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Are these people so jobless to have time to give excuses for every mundane issue.

1 Like

Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by picklighthouse: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
While others concern themselves with name callings and castigation of this man, I blown away by something else.

Who else noticed the style of writing spiced with age long poetry in his letters? I couldn't help but purse along the line to take them all in.

Wow. I duff my hat for the President's man. He is a master of his art truly. So sublime, mesmerizing and captivating was his style that even critics could not help but read every line of it.

Mr Femi Adeshina I wish you well. Your job is not an easy one. For the President, may the wisdom of God guide you into doing what is right always for this nation. And for the families of our fallen heroes, like a line of one of the quoted tunes says, " may the Lord abide with you". Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by Farki: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Femi is more concerned with the pigeons than anything else. While everyone else has moved on he's still ranting.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by annyz: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
slyayok:

https://www.facebook.com/1452287068399764/posts/2479198455708615/

They didn't fly for fear of being kidnapped and their bodies dismembered by blood sucking terrorists.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by Akorkor(f): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
This Femi is ugly sha with his nose that can carry cement. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by Farki: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
picklighthouse:
While others concern themselves with name callings and castigation of this man, I blown away by something else.

Who else noticed the style of writing spiced with age long poetry in his letters? I couldn't help but purse along the line to take them all in.

Wow. I duff my hat for the President's man. He is a master of his art truly. So sublime, mesmerizing and captivating was his style that even critics could not help but read every line of it.

Mr Femi Adeshina I wish you well. Your job is not an easy one. For the President, may the wisdom of God guide you into doing what is right always for this nation. And for the families of our fallen heroes, like a line of one of the quoted tunes says, " may the Lord abide with you". Amen.

Nice try Mr Adesina, we know its you commenting behind this account.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by BabaO2: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
This Adeshina should stop defending steupid things and keep quite with his silly and poorly understanding of issues. Those pigeons were kept and trained for the purpose of flying only, and if anything contrary happens, it is a failure. This is not the first time presidents have been releasing pegions and they have been flying high to the admiration of viewing citizens. It is another national disgrace and it bordered on wrong pick of the right resources to indentify and train the pegions to fly.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Why did femi have to reply the children of hate and sore losers?
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by Oracleforce: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
After Buhari administration, I'm Femi Adeshina will look back and regret been used as a pawn in the hands of bloodletting people...
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by Ytea(f): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
What he said is true, when animals are tied down or caged for so long, they become accustomed to being held that even when freedom comes they don't recognise it for a while.
Still sha the government he's trying to justify hasn't done much good, all these are unnecessary rant campaign.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by ShenTeh(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Inter alia, Mr Adesina went lengths to prove how inconsequential the non-flight of those blessed pigeons at the Armed Forces Remembrance day is, claiming that his own people are wailers who have spiritualized everything.

This is laughable, to say the least, the freeing of the pigeons, the world over is both spiritist and mythical. Mr Adesina cannot claim to subscribe to every symbolism about the pigeons except the part where the birds refused freedom, which in fact is the highlight of that ritual.

You can only choose the game to play, but you can't choose the rules of the game you choose.

Something is certainly gnawing at Mr Spokesman's heart and we understand his is an arduous task
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by tesppidd: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chonco:
Even on Pigeon matter, this Gov't still found an excuse.
Which of Gov't is this bikonu
Excuse?

"The pigeons refused to fly because of Buhari's maladministration"

Doesn't this pass for the most stoopid statement you ever heard?
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by tesppidd: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
ShenTeh:
Inter alia, Mr Adesina went lengths to prove how inconsequential the non-flight of those blessed pigeons at the Armed Forces Remembrance day is, claiming that his own people are wailers who have spiritualized everything.

This is laughable, to say the least, the freeing of the pigeons, the world over is both spiritist and mythical. Mr Adesina cannot claim to subscribe to every symbolism about the pigeons except the part where the birds refused freedom, which in fact is the highlight of that ritual.

You can only choose the game to play, but you can't choose the rules of the game you choose.

Something is certainly gnawing at Mr Spokesman's heart and we understand his is an arduous task
So what exactly happened when the pigeons refused to fly sometime during Jonathan's regime?
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by JohnBullMySon: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
amazingspiderma:
So this man is really idle. Taking out time to explain this inconsequential incident.
no mind am. calling people idle sef, he is also idle for compiling a whole article on the useless incident.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by bluefilm: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Who cares?

By the way, since when did femi adesina become a pigeon for him to start knowing what exactly is on a pigeon's mind that made it decide not to fly?

1 Like

Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by ajl: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Where is the peace in the land? You think you can fool the pigeons. They probably smelt blood in the air, rising all around from north to south,, east and west, and they rather remain in the cage.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by bluefilm: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Buhari and Trump share one major thing in common.

Whatever they do or didn't do, people must find reason/s to criticize them.

Since when did pigeon flying or not become such a national issue?

Na wa o.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by ThierryJay: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
picklighthouse:

To be candid, I enjoyed the artistry of his piece. He is obviously a skilled wordsmith. I was actually captivated by the vivid descriptions of the ceremonial experience delivered in flowing poetry.

Many Nigerians just like to criticize like a bot. When something is tweaked, they cant even realize it cos they are programmed to hate or whatever. Most of Femi's piece was dedicated to the fallen soldiers while only the concluding part was spent explaining the non-flying pigeons phenomenon. But off everybody went, except you, about how Femi was an idiot for his response.

My question for his critics on this thread is - if you are saying Femi is idle and unserious enough to respond to the pigeon situation, were you also idle and unserious enough when you initially raised and gloated about the issue of the non-flying pigeons? Are actions and reactions no longer equal and opposite in line with Newton's law?

1 Like

Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by Blackdisciple(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
So because you want to tell us why pigeons refused to fly when Baba releases them , that's why you wrote a full essay writing for us to read because na exam center we dey .

one of una Aid said it's because the pigeons loves Baba , and you are here writing a note book.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by ORIAYO70(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
slyayok:

We have 2 Adeshina's

One is international

Second one is Local

One has AFDB
Second one was Fulani ass licker...

One is prudent
The other is Mad.

Tomorrow Adeshina the ass licker will say he has given his life to Christ like Father Gay Doyin Okupke
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by ofiko123(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Must you have explanation for everything?? Hmm
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by ejimatic: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
slyayok:

. Please learn how toake a point without going into a narrative. This is not a first time such a thing would occur.During the under 17 world cup on Nigeria in 1991 at Onikan Stadium the pigeons released by Vice President. Oladipo Diya refuses to fly away.It means nothing..Nothing is ominious in it.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by dbonks(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Oga we know this is your hubby, but remember your work does not involve all these unnecessary ass licking, your work is suppose to be officially and anything concerning the smooth functioning or anything hindering the smooth execution of presidential functions not all these busy bodies from you.

Imagine him explaining the main reason why the pegeons didn't fly as if he has been a pegeon before.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by awoluyi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
amazingspiderma:
So this man is really idle. Taking out time to explain this inconsequential incident.

Must the presidency react to a trivial matter like this?
At times it is better to keep quiet over an unimportant issue of this nature.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by Shormiey(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Why em pigeons go fly when em don soil naija earth with lotta bloods.......?

Useless people undecided
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by Obason22(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
One of the reason the pegeon couldn't fly was because Buhari has failed the nationa, remember wen father mbaka released pegeon at his church, the one that meant for good luck Jonathan refused flying, so from what happened nobody need to tell u that disappointment and failure has taken over.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by ShenTeh(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
tesppidd:
So what exactly happened when the pigeons refused to fly sometime during Jonathan's regime?

Don't deflect the argument. I am also no spokesman for GEJ or any party for that matter.

The conversation is not about GEJ's administration, the similar occurrence in Imo State or of the papal experience in Rome. The conversation is about Mr Adesina's reason for the symbolic non-flight of pigeons offered freedom by Mr President in this year's AFRD.
Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by tesppidd: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
ShenTeh:

[s]Don't deflect the argument. I am also no spokesman for GEJ or any party for that matter.

The conversation is not about GEJ's administration, the similar occurrence in Imo State or of the papal experience in Rome. The conversation is about Mr Adesina's reason for the symbolic non-flight of pigeons offered freedom by Mr President in this year's AFRD.[/s]

Re: Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina by tete7000(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
No peace for the wicked, they must not sleep until they address even the most inconsequential issue. How pigeons take affect the economy or do pigeons flying improve national security

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics / El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria / This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.