Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? (2749 Views)

How Can I Date On Nairaland. . .? / Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland / Pick Your Date On NairaLand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by HotieTima(f): 6:27am On Apr 03, 2011
For me, he know himselfgrin
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by fstranger3(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2011
^^^

Thats me grin
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by HotieTima(f): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2011
Not you hunni.

There is one person on here I would never ever date.
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by tjskii(f): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2011
sorry to mess up ur script Fstranger,i'm making a guest appearance in this drama,even though i wasn't cast for any role

@op,there really is a thin line between love and hate, methinks u guys like each other,u just don't know it yet

shebi u read M&B growing up, this is always ow it starts,they both hate each other's guts in the beginning,then they realize thyve got kemistry between them,

then an obstacle will be thrown in their path,they both overcome,their love grows stronger as a result of the adversity faced,they marry and live happily ever after

i so love a good romance,subscribing to see ow this one ends tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by HotieTima(f): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2011
tjskii:

sorry to mess up your script Fstranger,i'm making a guest appearance in this drama,even though i wasn't cast for any role

@op,there really is a thin line between love and hate, methinks u guys like each other,u just don't know it yet

shebi u read M&B growing up, this is always ow it starts,they both hate each other's guts in the beginning,then they realize thyve got kemistry between them,

then an obstacle will be thrown in their path,they both overcome,their love grows stronger as a result of the adversity faced,they marry and live happily ever after

i so love a good romance,subscribing to see ow this one ends tongue tongue tongue tongue
Do you know who I am talking about?

Please nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by tjskii(f): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2011
lol,oh yes i do lovey, isn't it a certain gentleman who's profile pic has a dude with a red cap on wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

@fstranger, u just added that PS to your thread,didn't ya tongue tongue tongue

oh my days, i just realized i hit my 1000th post, yipee yay, never thought i'd see the day,yippppee yayyy, *does the chicken dance,the bus driver dance and finally the rain dance,so happy am i cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy*
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by HotieTima(f): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2011
God why do you people think I love him? So far from it.
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by MrsChima(f): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2011
It is interesting how a novice scammer thinks that I am JOBLESS. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by dayokanu(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2011
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Tosinville(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2011
Tjskii
mmm! you're a blessed woman with a great sense of humor, sincerely, the affection i'm having for my "hotie tima" is beyond my expectation, i only said those stuffs to her but i didn't mean it & i really wish she can be with me now let me show her how true & magnificent my positive side are just for her to know i'm one of the greatest guy on NL. Im loving her now i won't lie i promise to know any damn thing now that gon' make my Hotie Tima happy.
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Tosinville(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2011
^^To do any damn thing.

Hotie Tima
Girl, i know i said some fcukk up things to u b4 but girl u know that i didn't mean it, we break to make up u know thats life, lets forget about the past & be together, pls nevermind what haters may say cos we have so many of them on here & they'll keep coming as soon as they see this post most especially females who i don't want here. Lastly, i'm sorry about previous craps and i'm not expecting a grown & beautiful damsel 4 Tosin to come up with an insult again, baybee xoxo!

***Tosinville gives Hotie Tima a bunch of rose flowers**
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Odunnu: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2011
Promises to be an interesting show
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2011
^^ Wouldnt want to miss it either cheesy
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by tjskii(f): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2011
aaahhhaaa, i knew it  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,this is so nice, tosinville ure a sweety,i like a guy who takes responsibility for his actions and is strong enuff to apologize,where and when neccessary kiss kiss
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by tashanja(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2011
Yes interesting indeed, takes a front seat, stretches out leg and relaxes as the show begins cool wink
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Tosinville(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2011
Tjskii
Thanks alot, wonderful lady. You can still talk to my lady Hotie Tima on my behave cos i know my baybee a hot tempered girl & i really love her now not for profile pic but for who she is.
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by HotieTima(f): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2011
Did someone hacked Tosinville account? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Tosinville(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie Tima
Its me baybee, i'm now a changed dude you'll always love to be with. I'm so sorry for al those fcukkd up things i said to u earlier, baby boo xoxo!
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by HotieTima(f): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2011
Tosinville:

Hotie Tima
Its me baybee, i'm now a changed dude you'll always love to be with. I'm so sorry for al those fcukkd up things i said to u earlier, baby boo xoxo!

why the change of heart so quickly? undecided
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Tosinville(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie Tima (my wifey)

So whats up, how you doing baby girl?
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by HotieTima(f): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2011
Tosinville:

Hotie Tima (my wifey)

So whats up, how you doing baby girl?

wake u dude u are still dreaming and sorry but i ain't ur wife pls
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Tosinville(m): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2011
Baby, the changed of heart happens al of a sudden? i just don't know, sweetie.
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Odunnu: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2011
Both of you should get a room and stop derailing this thread. Thankyou
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Tosinville(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie Tima
Its alright since you aint my wife? well we'll take it step by step cos we don't need to be in a rush.
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Tosinville(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2011
Odunnu
madam pls my Hotie Tima & i needs some privacy.
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by HotieTima(f): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2011
Tosinville:

Odunnu

u and who ibeg pls

Odunnu:

Both of you should get a room and stop derailing this thread. Thankyou

uuummmm i don't think so man am fine
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Tosinville(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2011
Hotie Tima
Stop fronting, girl when i've already told you that we should get over this issue, my miss-fabulous.
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by HotieTima(f): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2011
Tosinville:

Hotie Tima
Stop fronting, girl when i've already told you that we should get over this issue, my miss-fabulous.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed oooh god save me pls
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Tosinville(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2011
Its al good, so how you doing today, sugar?
Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by Odunnu: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2011
Tosinville:

Odunnu
the exact reason why I said you should get a room.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? by HotieTima(f): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2011
Tosinville:

Its al good, so how you doing today, sugar?

please stop all this sugar,daring, and hunni thing. You look like the biggest freak of the week.
YOU ARE FREAKNG ME OUT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating /relationships In Germany / BBM Pin Exchange / Christiana Dunn 24 From Trinidad Looking To Meet Cute Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.