Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland (11124 Views)

Who Would You Never Date On Nairaland? / Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship / Pick Your Date On NairaLand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by stellose(f): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2007
say it out please
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Bolarge(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2007
Why don't you set the ball rolling. wink cool
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by okoomoge2(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2007
i would like to date the bebe 2007, for real!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Femonjay(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2007
bebe2007 for me!!!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by stellose(f): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2007
me i would like to date, he knows himself, but i will say tongue :-Xlater. grin cheesy tongue hahaha
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by stellose(f): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2007
ok let me say it, Awa
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by stellose(f): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2007
bebe2007 are you there? you are a hottie, the guys like you
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ikris(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2007
Stellose it's you I would want to date sweetie!

I have talked to you on the phone and your voice was yummy, soory o! I hope no one else is reading this?
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Joey82(m): 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2007
i would've love 2 date jkpretty
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by yimiton(f): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2007
Will have to meet him first to know if I will love to. grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2007
patiently monitoring this thread,
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by jkpretty(f): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2007
Joey82:

i would've love 2 date jkpretty

joey these are for u kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by bebe2007(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2007
@oko-omoge & Femonjay,

You guys would love to date moi!!!!!!!!!!!!! am flattered. kiss kiss kiss kiss But guys o! i have my many flaws o!!! can you cope grin grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by olskul(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2007
i'm new on nairaland and still yet to know who is who undecided

maybe will decide later
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by sanrima(f): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2007
date? no one! may be friends, yea.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by efuah(f): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2007
undecided
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2007
uhm, uhm

time will soon reach for me to choose
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by majikprof(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2007
@stellose

hi i would like us to really meet, first of all i stay in port harcourt and these are my details:08065063468,08056366283, mejecha@yahoo.com cheesy kiss kiss kiss

just send me a mail or a text with your details so i can follow up from there. i am really serious, i bet you will never regret this experience grin grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2007
why would u wanna date someone who is not even on her profile
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Olayemi01(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2007
efuah :oe fuah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by pastorjay: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2007
You all can form your unions, i'll do the sanctifications
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by saucekid(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2007
i wan talk ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by SmartK1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2007
What does it matter? most guys like beautiful women. Most women like handsome and rich guys (maybe rich shld come first). Here u cant determine who is beautiful or who is rich.

I guess 4 guys anyone goes , U know what I mean. As far as u behave.

4 me. I recommend putting our pic online especially 4 females. Maybe market may come sometimes.

Good luck.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by pastorjay: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2007
My dear Smart K,
in this life, we all have to take our chances. Who knows, you just might be lucky to pick a good one. Just choose one for yourself, if she acknowledges then ur on. I'll be waiting,
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by desgiezd(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2007
bebe2007:

@oko-omoge & Femonjay,

You guys would love to date moi!!!!!!!!!!!!! am flattered. kiss kiss kiss kiss But guys o! i have my many flaws o!!! can you cope grin grin

Bebe 2007, ever seen a flawless being?

pastorjay:

My dear Smart K,
in this life, we all have to take our chances. Who knows, you just might be lucky to pick a good one. Just choose one for yourself, if she acknowledges then your on. I'll be waiting,

Pastor, is it the unions you are interested in or the offerings that the congregation would give?
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by rachiwise(f): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2007
as for me i dont know oo,we dont have so many nice guys on nl,but wait a minute,sey me sef nice?? tongue
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2007
This particular topic's been done to death!
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kojeiwa(m): 12:22am On Nov 02, 2007
How can you tell. These people are only know by their Nairaland name, nothing else to tell how they look and who they are.
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by ima1(f): 1:47am On Nov 02, 2007
none grin
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kooldamsel(f): 2:43am On Nov 02, 2007
@poster
Ypu nko
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by kooldamsel(f): 2:47am On Nov 02, 2007
@poster
You nkoOk if you can choose thre handsome nairalanders for me,i will choose
Re: Which Lady And Guy Would You Like To Date On Nairaland by iice(f): 3:40am On Nov 02, 2007
Siena:

This particular topic's been done to death!

Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted / Sugar Mummy/ Daddy Hook Ups / 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.