Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) (91572 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics) / 42 Dead, 228 Missing, California WildFire Becomes Deadliest In U.S. History(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by chris51(f): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Please keep quiet.
They were legitimately elected stop lying and disgracing yourself.It is because of the madness carried out by Trump supporters on the 6th that is why there was extra security and past presidents were also there too.Stop being a charlatan.Were you not the same liar that said rapture will come before Biden gets sworn in but here we are shame on you for being a shameless liar.

God bless you. Leave these shameless people to continue crying fowl

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by chris51(f): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
chris51:

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Neoteny(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
Biafrannuke:
and trump was called a dictator for moving with less.

You missed the part where it's mentioned that 3 former presidents are in the motorcade

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by SoNature(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
I just dey laugh any country wey try to go to war with the US.

Those people spend so much on defense that many experts think is unnecessary.

Mehn, America is veryyyyyyyy rich.

Look at the number of people the government pays good salaries and still gives aids to every single developing country in the world.

PS: Explorers' posts always stand out. Seun should be paying you for this.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Neoteny(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
OneNigerianist:
He needs it as well the 30000 troops to protect him. The voting machine "elected" him.

... which couldn't be proven in 61 court cases.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Nigerianbaby1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
DarkJeddi:
That is what happens when a MAD MAN refuses to relinquish power and recruit dumb 1DIOTs like you to defend his baseless claims..
Furck you and Furck your god. angry

Ha ha ha ha . You are Pained!! your empty soul is yelling at you. FOOL ! . .. If you don't repent and turn to God, Misery shall encompass you and you shall die miserably
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Neoteny(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nmezor:
Hmmmm, interesting. The beasts are pretty

No they're not

YOU are pretty.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's what Happens when you come in through the back door...
That's what Happens when you had to use dubious and Fraudulent means to get to Power.

The Wicked runneth when no man pursues him.
The Righteous are as bold as a Lion.

My Source of Joy is that GOD ALMIGHTY is in Total Control..

Ode. Your lord and savior Trump must be proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Neoteny(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
They are using their state made car, when will Buhari use Innoson car as his official car

When innoson has Safety Ratings above those of a carton box, and armor protection suitable for a commander in chief.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by chris51(f): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
This why Trump refused to concede defeat, he enjoyed alot of privileges.

People were there before Trump if they didn't concede could have been there?
It's his bad attitude that makes Americans to dislike him

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by chris51(f): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
chris51:

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Nigerianbaby1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
chris51:

You are the shameless person who is crying fowl here

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Nigerianbaby1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
chris51:

It is you in a shit hole country that dislikes him. the American people love him. deal with it

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
They are using their state made car, when will Buhari use Innoson car as his official car

The best political comment so far this year!
Even our hospitals are not used by those we call leaders.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Neoteny(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's what Happens when you had to use dubious and Fraudulent means to get to Power.

Your god has failed you...again.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Jones4190(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Nigerianbaby1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

My Guy, don't mind all this children of hate insulting you; they do so because you always say the truth that they don't like, ignore them and keep saying your mind. i and many others here are in support of your views and opinions.

Much Love Bro

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Nigerianbaby1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Neoteny:

Your god has failed you...again.
you are the one that has failed your self
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Raalsalghul: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
lasgidi4rv:
I am so sorry to have to quote you but folks like you make me Almost ashamed to be identified as a Christain, Notice I said Almost, I pray the eyes of your understanding will be truly opened to the truth and you start to apply simple logic to things. President Biden was DUELY not fraudulently elected. And if Trump had not incited those Americans that stormed the Capitol, there would be no need for the added security. SHALOM.

That righteousness2 guy is one foolish person.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Chicastle: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
sod09:

Trash
Always trying to stay relevant

It's a rigged election
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Nigerianbaby1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Raalsalghul:

That righteousness2 guy is one foolish person.

You are the foool here
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by BnQoyyim(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Okay, it has blown and we've seen the fowl's rump, infact, likes beget the like.
Take a look! never in the history of US, for a president impeached twice, never in the history America for the Capitol attacked. It reminds me of a yoruba adage which read thus: "when the atmosphere of a certain locality is at serenity, it mean her bastard ones are yet to be grown. Trump and his Pros are yet to be mature democratically. He talks to anybody anyhow, he tagged our noble country a shithole, he just can hold throwing his tantrum, infact he lack civility.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by lexy2014: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Omezif:
Joe biden Is perambulating and displaying himself with magical vehicles.

How is he perambulating? Did Trump perambulate like this when he was inaugurated 4years ago?
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Omo
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by juman(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
I was so happy that it went well.
New beginning for america.

Sometimes I think some trump actions deserves prosecution.
He took corona with levity.
America is still bleeding severely from his failure.
Four thousands death per day.

God bless america.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by ivolt: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Massiveglory:

You call him trash and all that , but yet whatever he says attracts your attention.
That shows he is so relevant to you and others.
Mad men and dangerous criminals also attracts attention.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by juman(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigeria is a useless country.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by rottennaija(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigerianbaby1:

You useless idiot ! your denial of God has made you a FOOL !

Ok... It's just that your gods has been hiding all these while. If I ask you to show him now, you will start running from pillar to post.
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Lamasta(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Security at its peak
Re: Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) by Ndmichaels(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Biafrannuke:
and trump was called a dictator for moving with less.
Move on, bro. We all have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.