Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi (40193 Views)

Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Meeting His Online Lover / Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) / Boko Haram Kills Ali Garga, Commander Who Attempts To Surrender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by MakyavelitheDon(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by epropertymaster(m): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
It's obvious that Northerner created bandit to disorganized peace and later turn it to money making ventures.
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by hush15: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380000/600-bandits-kaduna-agree-surrender-arms-meeting-sheikh-gumi-photos/

All these are not sustainable. Tomorrow at the slightest provocation or depression or even oppression, they will turn back to their old ways.

Amnesty is now a joke in this country.
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by Reeses: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
They should be offered to North korean for slave camp useless dirty maggots.
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by Bluffly: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
What an effontery. Government has lost relevance.

1 Like

Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by dapadawee: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by slowice(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Distributing the national cake to their kits and kin.... Unserious people
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380000/600-bandits-kaduna-agree-surrender-arms-meeting-sheikh-gumi-photos/
lol Na d whole city be bandits niii? Dem be like nja problems never ending hydra headed
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hayjay231:
� u re a bandit
Did you just like running your mouth.
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by citygarden(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
The government is mad, they are negotiating peace with a criminal that have kill their citizens. That have committed a dead sentence crime. But if is End Sars protesters or any unarmed citizens fighting for their fundamental rights they will crunch them by military force. All the people this criminal kill now is now for fun. No justice for them, I bet you they will still go back to the crime.
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by Discombulator: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
This country is the worst place on earth to be right now,this country is the only country in the world that negotiate with terrorists,so terrorism will never stop in the north because it is rewarded

1 Like

Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by Shormiey(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Which one is surrender again after these bastard have send lots of soul to the land of beyond?.. undecided

This country is bleeped.....
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by lanchy: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ok, me self I surrender, where is my money!?
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by OyinO: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
If you're not a criminal, militant, terrorist or bandit, there's nothing for you in Nigeria. If you like graduate with first class Upper, Middle or Centre from OAU, UBA or even UI, you're on your own. It's clear that education in Naija is pure scam and waste of precious time, energy and financial resources.
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by samdaisi: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
This nonsense can't stop in north because its now a lucrative job even their governors have been taken part in it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by Deserea: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
They're doing themselves.
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by karkel(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chameleons in nature
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by gaftsoil(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
I gave up on the thing called Nigeria long ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by Chevronstaff: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
THE NORTH IS GONE...
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by Bahamas95(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Just imagine the animals I share same country with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by Mjpem23(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
See as all this Hausa/Fulani people see Nigeria Government finish.... lol
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Northerners can continue deceiving the Niger deltans. This terrorists came to collect their own share of the money generated from the sale of niger delta oil after which they will collect their arms back and continue killing people until they are called again to come and collect another money.
U are blessed. All these are buharis own amnesty programme patterned after that given to Niger Delta militants. When Jonathan was president, buhari advocated giving Bokoharam d same form of amnesty given to Nigeria Delta militants
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jeez....is this Nigeria or another country cos I am not understanding seeing police and they cannot arrest the bandits rather they are willing to give them amnesty. It is a pitiable matter. *shakes head*
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by ChiefOloye(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
duro4chang:
After meeting with Gummi? It is all right.

Na El Rufai produced this movie, as directed by Buhari
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by Salisuadamu(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
The questions one need to ask are how do they know their location ? how do they know that they are bandits? who go round and tell them that Sheikh Gumi is looking for them and he is sure that they respond? I think investigation need to start from here but unfortunately commissioner is also in attendance
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by ChiefOloye(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
duro4chang:
After meeting with Gummi? It is all right.

Na El Rufai produced this movie, as directed by Buhari. Na Yar'adua I blame in all of these. He opened criminals eyes and minds to free money in the name of amnesty program.
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by slimshady1000: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
Let the North continue to nurture monsters that will destroy them very soon.
I don't know how a bunch of people will deliberately impoverish their own. Weti I know sef!!! Na them know!! Make I waka!!!
Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by moneyissweet(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Gbam!Abeg manage this ugba and isiewu.

Fahdiga:
Northerners can continue deceiving the Niger deltans. This terrorists came to collect their own share of the money generated from the sale of niger delta oil after which they will collect their arms back and continue killing people until they are called again to come and collect another money.

1 Share

Re: 600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi by agbamaso: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
What is wrong with this government, so they are known. when will ipo come out like this and they will not be killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Two-year-old Child Raped In Chrisland School Played In Court / Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive / Army Arrests Lawan Abubakar Umar Garliga & Bayaga Manye, Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.