Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Provocation That Got You On The Brink Of Not Even God Can Save You. What Happene - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Provocation That Got You On The Brink Of Not Even God Can Save You. What Happene (142 Views)

No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) / UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months / Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Provocation That Got You On The Brink Of Not Even God Can Save You. What Happene by Baldwretch: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
I guess this is a thread to share provocation stories lol.

I was motivated to create this thread because of what happened some minutes ago. My neighbour has one son that habitually misplaces money whenever he's sent on errand. He misplaced money shortly before Christmas and his mom almost beat shit out of him.

The boy misplaced money again and called one of our Hausa neighbours to beg on his behalf. The mom was so provoked but calm. After trying to beg her, sam, she no gree.

I am not exactly sure I heard her well but she said even if God comes down, that would not stop her from beating him. She meted light beating sha but that's because I was there, yelling if he's the one providing the money.

The closest I have ever gone personally, is even if you sent a delegation of angels spearheaded by angel Gabriel, sam, sam, I could not agree. Although if I have gotten pretty close on more than one occasion

Share yours Nairalanders
Re: Provocation That Got You On The Brink Of Not Even God Can Save You. What Happene by MickzyDonald: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
If it's provocation i would have killed many people,you just have to calm down and take a fresh breath, but it's mostly uncontrollable some times, I bought a brand new phone and was seized that i haven't opened the phone till date

(1) (Reply)

Ansso Commends Senator Abiru On Scholarship To Students / FG To Bring Back Nigerians Detained In Saudi Arabia Soon – Boss Mustapha / IMF Projections For Nigeria GDP Growth 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.