Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) (5150 Views)

Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics) / Even God With All His Powers Do Not Tell His Angels To Kill You Once You Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
That's why he said "give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser"

We learn every day!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Benki003(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Who's ur weed plugger link me naw sad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by house10s2: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
ur headline is dumb

11 Likes

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by WoundedLamb: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lol... Who told the story? The same Julius? Reading the story, you can easily tell it was told by someone who's more interested in presenting the man in a certain light than actually being logical.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
house10s2:
ur headline is dumb

Same as your comment! You can do better boy....

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by dawnomike(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
This one mad gan ni... It was said of him that he could influence anyone
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
I metamorphose in your findings. Keep digging one day it will mine silver and gold...
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
I metamorphose in your findings. Keep digging one day it will mine silver and gold...

Thanks! You are welcome grin grin grin grin
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Realist12: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
One of the men who shaped the world . Capturing those pirate gave Rome the supremacy over the seas , the other rulers were scared of the pirate's then.

2 Likes

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by house10s2: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
michael77777:

Same as your comment! You can do better boy....

i already did man i commented on ur dumb topic
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Christistruth00: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
No wonder the Almighty sent his best friend Brutus to take him out for good

He needed reminding that the Almighty was still his Boss

2 Likes

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Victerica(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
This one loud gan!
wink
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by headbasher96(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Una go smoke loud come the yap shey your cesar still dey alive abi

2 Likes

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Op change ur topic b4 wetin happen last yr repeat it self....

2 Likes

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by white3663: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
A colossus

He once cried standing next to a stature of Alexander , fearing he would not achieve as much exploits as him.

I love Julius Caesars conquest of Gaul , in the siege of Alesia , he forced the barbarian army to retreat to their fortified stronghold , he laid siege to it and built a wall to cut them off from help. They eventually managed to call for reinforcement, Caesar fucking built another wall to repel them.
He eventually won and the barbarian general rode to him on a horse, dismounted and sat at his feet.

Veni vidi vici

4 Likes

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by AntiBMC(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
E don dey reach when dem go restrict this thing, make only a select few fit open thread.

So God is afraid of a man? Smh

1 Like

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Gift96: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
i only want to know who was the camera man
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Ylink4sure: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please change the 'Title' of your post!

For your own sake. God is Almighty! The maker and creator of all! The non-sense Caesar you just praised has been dead for thousands of years! While God still Liveth.

Haba! Be careful nahhh!

michael77777:

We learn every day!!

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Please change the 'Title' of your post!

For your own sake. God is Almighty! The maker and creator of all!

The non-sense Caesar you just praised has been dead for thousands of years!

i didn't praise any shit, i just stated the fact!

While God still Liveth.

Where is he?....from what I had passed through and what i will still pass through, i can beat my chest 10x that there's nothing like God!...... it's just a myth!!

Haba! Be careful nahhh!

Don't be decieved

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by T0BY(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
If not that God is merciful, you for don collect for this yeye act. It seems common sense is no longer common. Smh
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
T0BY:
If not that God is merciful, you for don collect for this yeye act. It seems common sense is no longer common. Smh

Merciful God (sadist) indeed!..

You are a fool and you know that...

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Danmboss(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Op na level 10 highness him don reach
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by house10s2: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
michael77777:

Merciful God (sadist) indeed!..

You are a fool and you know that...

for telling u d truth he is a fool
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by dialfa: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
A Julius. RIP.

I remember when I met him in Rome. We had a very nice chat. Such a down to earth man.
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by obaaderemi: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
The same Caesar that was killed like a dog by Brutus? grin

1 Like

Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by dododawa1: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Weed at work,GOD will fear ordinary human being, Colorado at work.
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by hamouston91(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Even Joseph Stalin or Idi Amin for don kill Ceaser troway since. So how God con take dey fear am?
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by LikeAking: 12:04am On Apr 03, 2022
Op go into blogging, u gt d talent.
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by TheCeasar: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
hamouston91:
Even Joseph Stalin or Idi Amin for don kill Ceaser troway since. So how God con take dey fear am?
where's the God when Romans were killing his son?
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by MasterofNL: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
michael77777:

We learn every day!!

You're a dumb fool. Eeediot
Re: No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
MasterofNL:

You're a dumb fool. Eeediot

Take a chill pill boy!....am not the cause of your frustrations ok?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Wife, Remi Struggles While Collecting A Pen From His Hand (Video) / Who Is This Man Always In Front Of Former President Mohammadu Buhari / Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.