Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] (1474 Views)

Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? / Who Is Your Nairaland Role Model? / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2011
In my Opinion, Dani1luv [Joke Section] Gets my thumbs up!

Reasons : He Gets along nicely with fellow Jokers like to say he was one of an active poster
He overlooks the Moderator Seat complex when chatting with mates smiley
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Odunnu: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2011
Honeric: we are constantly at war with our different opinions yet remain bestfriends.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2011
iice and the moderator of the fashion section.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by semid4lyfe(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2011
Odunnu:
Honeric: we are constantly at war with our different opinions yet remain bestfriends.

Funny. . .

Honeric is always yapping about how he's converted & convinced all his cyber acquaintances (on facebook & beyond) and real life friends to vote Buhari and he's been unable to convert you? shocked

You sure sey una be friends so? grin grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Odunnu: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2011
Dont mind him jare. His blind love for that fanatic is making him lie thru his.
He hasnt convinced even his brother sef.Who did he convince?mchewww
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Blazay(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2011
None! kiss

Reason?

Mu he he he he he

Long tori! I nor get chance to h-esp[/b]lain.
Besides, disi nor be de kain mata wey porson suppos' juuuge on Soindays.
Try tomorrow abeg. cheesy

Okay.
Jokes apart . . . I will choose Michelin89 in the "Culture" section. kiss

Reason?

Always very focused and commands a lot of respect. kiss Despite her age. . .unlike these agbaya okoros and Yoruba gals/boyz running all over NL. cheesy

An independent mind without a 'gang', butt-kissing kparokpoish mentality. Very well-mannered and very articulate. Not to mention beaurriful. . .I mean . . . . .A REEEEEEEAL, NATURAL BEAUTY. I always stop by her profile pic once in a while to catch a glimpse of her cheesy(no wor-wor face with 'black charcoal", back of pot skin atol atol cry), humble and [b]kleeeeeeeeeeeeeean!
Hmmmmm. . . nice legs too. Good set of teeth. . . well dentitioned and packaged(not trying to bust a- loose from her mouth or struggling to escape her mouth by doing 'prison break' like some mini Michael Scoffields. . . .like some moderators we know around the world)! grin

The babe dey dressssssssss shegey I swia! Seeeeee fashiooooooooooon! korrrrrrrrrrrrrect light, tasteful make-up. kiss Not like all these 'alatas' and 'mgbekes' all ova NL and other Nigerian website/messageboards, using cheap, ONILE GOGORO TIRO eye-pencil from Mile2-Oshodi express road, ghetto, mini-malls to fake old, grey eye-lashes of old age,  . .posing with their 'bend-down-pick' Idumota-Pound Road second-hand outfits with faces full of pimples and black-heads that need 'oxy-cuting' baaaaaaaaaaaaad! Making noise with their wor-wor faces too?angry

We all have our 'deformities' abi?
Feel freeeeeee to laugh at mine. . . while I laugh at yours. Mwaaaaah!!! kiss

Mu he he he he he

She is not YORUBA OR IGBO! Thank God! cheesy
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Odunnu: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2011
Wetin concern JennyK with Blazay?
Fstranger, stop stalking Blazay,are you gay? 'muheheheheee'
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2011
Blazay:

None! kiss

Reason?

Mu he he he he he

Long tori! I nor get chance to h-esp[/b]lain.
Besides, disi nor be de kain mata wey porson suppos' juuuge on Soindays.
Try tomorrow abeg. cheesy

Okay.
Jokes apart . . . I will choose Michelin89 in the "Culture" section. kiss

Reason?

Always very focused and commands a lot of respect. kiss Despite her age. . .unlike these agbaya okoros and Yoruba gals running all over NL. cheesy

An independent mind without a 'gang', butt-kissing kparokpoish mentality. Very well-mannered and very articulate. Not to mention  beaurriful. . .I mean . . . . .A REEEEEEEAL, NATURAL BEAUTY. I always stop by her profile pic once in a while to catch a glimpse of her cheesy(no wor-wor face with 'black charcoal", back of pot skin cry), humble and [b]kleeeeeeeeeeeeeean!
Hmmmmm. . . nice legs too. Good set of teeth. . . well dentitioned and packaged(not trying to bust a- loose from her mouth or struggling to escape her mouth by doing 'prison break' like some mini Michael Scoffields. . . .like some moderators we know around the world)! grin

The babe dey dressssssssss shegey I swia! Seeeeee fashiooooooooooon! korrrrrrrrrrrrrect light make-up. kiss Not like all these 'alatas' and 'mgbekes' all ova NL, using cheap, ONILE GOGORO TIRO eye-pencil frome Mile2-Oshodi express road to fake old, grey eye-lashes, . .posing with their 'bend-down-pick' Idumota-Pound Road second-hand outfits with faces full of pimples and black-heads that need 'oxy-cuting'! Making noise with their wor-wor faces too?angry

We all have our 'deformities' abi?
Feel freeeeeee to laugh art mine. . . while I laugh at yours. Mwaaaaah!!! kiss

Mu he he he he he

She is not YORUBA OR IGBO! Thank God! cheesy

Now this aint favouritism, this is What i call 'Persona Engrossism' cheesy

@Odunnu, Er Lady it baffles ma mind to note that a persona Moderator of Honeric Standards will take up a campaigning job for a man in N.l! Mehn thats heart thumping shocked
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Odunnu: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2011
@Fstrangr: Nah,thats not true.
JK isnt Blazay nor is she BusyBody.
Blazay maybe militia,Almondjoy but JK is different and BusyBody is different too
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2011
None,really. I dont do popularity contests- call me crazy. Seun is ok but im get as e be.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Blazay(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2011
El Guapo:

Now this aint favouritism, this is What i call 'Persona Engrossism' cheesy

Not at all. Just giving credit where due.
I don't believe in 'fan clubs'! cool
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by r231(m): 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2011
thinking
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Pweety4me(f): 12:49am On Apr 04, 2011
Debo used to be right b4 he showed his colours. . .

But i'll say jaybabyee cool tongue
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 04, 2011
what colours did debosky show?

any links or stuff like that.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Pweety4me(f): 1:00am On Apr 04, 2011
^Loool! wink
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2011
Blazay:

Not at all. Just giving credit where due.
I don't believe in 'fan clubs'! cool

'fan clubs'? Hehe thats funny, dont ya have a soccer team to support? undecided

r231:

thinking
I Suggest we get u a tool to crack that box open, care for a Monday hammer?? undecided cheesy

Pweety4me:

[color=#550077]Debo used to be right b4 he showed his colours. . .

But i'll say jaybabyee cool tongue

Lemme guess. . . Debosky went on a Serial Banning?? Lol cheesy
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by ifyalways(f): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2011
cheesy
See Familal love,Agenebode united.lolz
@Topic,Naijacutee.Intelligent,unassuming,beaurifuuuul!!
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by fstranger3(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2011
ifyalways:

cheesy
See Familal love,[b]Agenebode [/b]united.lolz
@Topic,Naijacutee.Intelligent,unassuming,beaurifuuuul!!

Is she really from there?

I might have fu-c-k-e-d her once. I phocked this girl from Agenebode once, she looks like the pic in her profile picture.

May be thats why she doesnt really want to talk to me now, I seeeeeee. Its all coming back to me now
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Brite02(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2011
@OP.
I give it to Semid4lyfe and iice. .
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2011
^ Huh and ur Vivid Reasons?
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by ifyalways(f): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2011
fstranger3:

I might have fu-c-k-e-d her once. I phocked this girl from Agenebode once, she looks like the pic in her profile picture.

May be thats why she doesnt really want to take to me now, I seeeeeee
Who?
You think you ever seen an Agenebode pucccie ?For where?ur dreams? cheesy
Agen babes don't do Okoro's or Yoruba's.sorry cheesy
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2011
fstranger3:

May be thats why she doesnt really want to take to me now, I seeeeeee

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

I don see person wey craze pass AJ. grin grin

Even she no fit cope! grin grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Pweety4me(f): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2011
El Guapo:

Lemme guess. . . Debosky went on a Serial Banning?? Lol cheesy

Not even that, he was actually reasonable & fair with banning unlike Kings & Queens cheesy

It's something far more deeper.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2011
spill nah.

you two fell in love [or you fell in love with his sweet talk], then his SO appeared out of nowhere and chased you off ?

he toasted too many girls?

he played games with your heart?

you discovered you're older than him, or he's 15 years older than you [@ 15]?

his last girlfriend told you he's too skinny and therefore doesnt have energy [fill in the blanks]?

you discovered he only does white or non-nigerian women, and actually has five little deboskys running around somewhere?

he supports PDP or whichever party you dont like?

which one is it.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by fstranger3(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^^

Tpiah, you are one effing AMEBO

Hahahaa, you nor get job.

Free pweety4me jo. grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by r231(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

Not even that, he was actually reasonable & fair with banning unlike Kings & Queens cheesy

It's something far more deeper.

who is kings and queens grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Pweety4me(f): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2011
cheesy grin shocked grin tongueI'm outta hia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2011
tpiah!:

spill nah.

you two fell in love [or you fell in love with his sweet talk], then his SO appeared out of nowhere and chased you off ?

he toasted too many girls?

he played games with your heart?

you discovered you're older than him, or he's 15 years older than you [@ 15]?

his last girlfriend told you he's too skinny and therefore doesnt have energy [fill in the blanks]?

you discovered he only does white or non-nigerian women, and actually has five little deboskys running around somewhere?

he supports PDP or whichever party you dont like?

which one is it.

Tpiah u never told me that u worked for JAMB undecided

Oya Pweety u no dey go anywhere, come answer them, its just 2hrs Exam! grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by Pweety4me(f): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2011
Ok all of above grin tongue
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Favourite Moderator? [with Reason] by mamagee3(f): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

Ok all of above grin tongue
You think!

Are you trying to say lalaboi is one of your favourite moderators? tongue grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge!! / Valentine's Day Misconception / Give This Picture A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.