Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (35979 Views)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday / Comedian Teju Babyface Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Adorable Photos. / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Dat year teju Baby FbBlack faceshow for stv
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
So this guy don reach 42.

Life anagaga o

Chineke biko zaam okpere
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Ayoola171(m): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Teju Baby Face; Happy Birthday.
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Elmander1983(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Help peel this one off like the corn na
Fuckingmallam45:
cheesy Nairaland giving irrelevant people relevancy since time immemorial, wish one be baby face again now
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Duridadi: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Organsmuggler:
he's so handsome, happy birthday
...Oyaah go apply to Marry him now undecided undecided undecided
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Infolenka: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
cheesy Nairaland giving irrelevant people relevancy since time immemorial, wish one be baby face again now

See this indomie child. It's only kids born in 2000s that don't know who Teju baby face is. He is a veteran in Nollywood in case you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
This guy never gets old

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Infolenka:

See this indomie child. It's only kids born in 2000s that don't know who Teju baby face is. He is veteran in Nollywood in case you don't know.
Nairaland ooo grin, me indomie child? You can say whatever you like, after all na faceless forum. You get luck say na faceless forum, I bet you if you can say this to me eye to eye.
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Bigredmachine: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wow today is my birthday too... May God bless our new age...
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Prettychild(f): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
CallMeDrino:
Comedian, television host and author Teju Babyface has showered himself with prayers as he celebrates his birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The 42-year-old shared a picture of himself in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

He began his prayers with a verse

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKRI0IXMG_I/?igshid=oasixr7dj6w6

Teju announced the arrival of his birthday saying he is one of the people who celebrate on America’s inauguration day.

He said,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKPVoESMiU4/?igshid=1wc4x5fsxnula

Teju and his wife, Bolajoko, a former beauty queen got married in 2012.

They welcomed a set of twins, a boy and a girl in April 2018.
Happy birthday to him. I remember the Nigerian movie that brought him to the limelight 'Diamond Ring'. That was Nigerian horror movie back in the days ��

2 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Teju is more than 42 jare....
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday tejubaby face...
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by cosse(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
TrueChristians:
The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.
Amen
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Omoobadiwurabiy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Happy Birthday Egbon

Democracy oooo✌️
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
indomie generation undecided
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by NoToPile: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Does he still air ' The Teju baby faceshow'

This guy is good at what he does. cheesy
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Coinbased: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
42? Wow
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Leshurr(f): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
1Sharon:
42? Wow

I didn't cuss you out.. why on earth would I do so?
antispam bot hid my comment for whatever reason after I gave examples of how KS is a hypocrite .. can't comment on romance section till tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Leshurr:

I didn't cuss you out.. why on earth would I do so?
antispam bot hid my comment for whatever reason after I gave examples of how KS is a hypocrite .. can't comment on romance section till tomorrow..

Anti spam bot? Lol I feel you but ok sis

Some of the Kevin says are wrong but he's mainly right
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Leshurr(f): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
1Sharon:

Anti spam bot? Lol I feel you but ok sis

Some of the Kevin says are wrong but he's mainly right

Maybe some of the words or excessive punctuation I used triggered it? Lol. . I'm subscribed to him too but I feel he sets unrealistic standards for women sometimes
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Happy Birthday Sir. I'll get you a "Diamond Ring."
Re: Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) by Hakiimbabanyaya: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
It's well sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video / Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.