Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) (35972 Views)

Rita Dominic Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Babtech001: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2021
Actress Rita Dominic has advised individuals over their health saying everything is super important in life until you are sick then you realize your health was the most important, Igbere TV reports.

Most of us only bother about how to make money and live a good life and forget about the fact that our health plays a very important role in that and Rita Dominic has reminded us with the post she shared on her InstaStory.

According to her, everything is important in one’s life until you are sick that is when you realize that there was only ever one thing that was important and that was your health hence don’t wait to be down with sickness before you realize that.

“Everything is super important. Until you are sick. Then you realize there was only ever one thing that was important. Your health."

https://instagram.com/stories/ritadominic/2727782384029160085?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by NovesaTillie(f): 6:30am On Dec 14, 2021
Elegant lady.
Beautiful on Monday and every other day.

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by WibusJaga: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2021

No be lie.
But that's one of the many ironies of life; you often never value something until you lose it.
Singing in Peter Tosh's voice: You Never Miss the Water, Till the Well Runs Dry...

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by daddytime(m): 6:38am On Dec 14, 2021
Just be happy and grateful for life and each day that breaks and the privilege to have breath and sound health.

Material things will always remain material after all.

Be grateful always.

Gratitude is key, guys.

Check my signature....

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by inoki247: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2021
if you say everything is important shey Poverty dey d list of important thing...

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by RoyalBlu(f): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Spot on Rita!

*Health is the real wealth.

Trying our best to stay healthy should always top our 'list'

Na who dey healthy fit hustle for wealth and others...

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2021
Honestly I can relate

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by michlins(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2021
At this point in my life, I totally agree with her. Yesterday, I didn't even remember about my business. I'm just managing myself to make it to work today

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Olaoluwa112(m): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2021
Well she is right.

I remember that time when man dey hustle anyhow, went to work one day, injured myself, right from my head to toe.

I was totally weak that day, I even took glucose just to regain some of the lost energy, me wey like money, I told my boss friend who was the one handling the job, Baba me I no dey come tomorrow, dude was like you are joking you will come tomorrow it's just normal weakness e dey happen, for my mind I feel like strangling that dude to death that moment.

Omo them call me the next day, I no even think am twice, me I just waka myself back to bed, make person no come die because of one useless money wey no fit buy extra time not to talk of full time life.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by ashewoboy(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Health is wealth. Pansophist, thank you for explaining "health is wealth" better.

8 Likes

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2021
God bless her for this. Whenever I'm sick or even feel slight discomfort in my body, nothing seems to matter again,I just want my health back.
Truly health is wealth,I give God all the glory I have been healthy 99.99% of my life. The last time I was admitted to the hospital I was less than 5 years, according to my mum,it was so serious everyone thought I wouldn't make it. But to the glory of God,3 decades later still going strong.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Laggafin: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2021
This is the true definition of Beauty with Brains.. I love u Gurl grin

3 Likes

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2021
cool
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2021
omale88:
Says the chimney after hoarding so much suthe, cuba cigarettes company aint gona be happy losing a top burner,its okay to smoke but when you smoke like its breath that's another level, finally your lungs and liver don tell you,with all the brains you just realising that health is wealth? Such a dumbass! Good for you tho waving white flag.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2021
omale88:
Says the chimney after hoarding so much suthe, cuba cigarettes company aint gona be happy losing a top burner,its okay to smoke but when you smoke like its breath that's another level, finally your lungs and liver don tell you,with all the brains you just realising that health is wealth? Such a dumbass! Good for you tho waving white flag.

3 Likes

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
what's wrong with you? You don't know she smokes?
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2021
omale88:
what's wrong with you? You don't know she smokes?
Haven't u seen a non smoker with numerous health issues? Haven't u seen a smoker living healthy till 90s?
Get tf outta here you buttscratcher

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by slawormiir: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar
True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by aspabay(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2021
...and when you die, you realize the real importance of your soul.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Emuforlife1: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2021
So true. HEALTH IS INDEED WEALTH
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by revived2: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Until you get belle
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Just380: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2021
I can relate
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by BlackfireX: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2021
I have begged this lady on Instagram to marry me... I even send people... Na wa o
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2021
inoki247:
if you say everything is important shey Poverty dey d list of important thing...

Lol. grin
Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2021
Health is the most important... it can drain all you have acquired in years in days..

13 Likes

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2021
Very true.

I was terribly sick last night.

I was shaking, shivering, and it was as if my body was on fire.

I managed to help myself to the kitchen, pour myself a hot tea.

It calmed my body a little. I proceeded to taking a hot shower.

All these happened in the middle of the night, alone in my penthouse.

The millions in my account didn't matter as I was struggling with my life.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) by BePrepared: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2021
Same way every thing is sweet in life for the sinner man, knacking, keyboarding, lying etc UNTIL his eyes closes in death without Christ and opens in hell.

Accept Jesus today

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos / Gideon Okeke Lands In Hospital After Police Beat Him. Police React (Graphic) / EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.