Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments (51503 Views)

Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him / Customs Officials Charges Johnny Drille N120K To Bail Clothes Worth N70K(Photos) / Nigeria Customs Ask Me To Pay N120k To Claim My N70k Clothings - Johnny Drille (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by PAWG(m): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2021
madjune:

How's my use of "where " in that line out of place?

If I say I’m going to Nigeria where there’s bribery and corruption. They would never take advantage of me.

Isn’t that a total contradiction of one’s stance?
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by madjune(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2021
PAWG:

If I say I’m going to Nigeria where there’s bribery and corruption. They would never take advantage of me.

Isn’t that a total contradiction of one’s stance?

Your instance stands a gulf apart from my text.
This is a clear case of selective myopia or understanding.
What happened to the lines introducing "where"

I said, "You can't hear of such stories..."
That's suggestive in the context, and factual as well.
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by mutvy: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2021
The Bandits here know how to make money peacefully.
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by Luizkid(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2021
Na dem dem... Yoruba Yoruba pple.
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by newoffer: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Adebowale89:

If u not lazy or less useful, u no go get strength to type jargons. This thing's no be tribe

you Igbo have big problem, this had happened at Onitsha in my present before

you people just love badmouthing Yoruba anyhow. only God can save Yoruba nation from the beaast that surround them

Yoruba accommodate Fulani, they causing them trouble

Igbo will support them when crisis is about to cost unrest and badmouth them anyhow just to score political point

average Yoruba should know that, they've no true friends outside Yoruba land. both Igbo and Fulani don't love them, Hausa are still fair.

Igbo and Fulani share the same thing in common, religion ideology and domination, while Fulani love to dominate with violence, Igbo dominate with blood money

some Yoruba need to be lecture, your true friends is not in any Igbo or Fulani people. these two tribes are dangerous
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by NoahHadNoArk: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
philip0906:
She should park one side. She cavorts with politicians in the state who empower these riff raffs, sings the praises of the kingpins of urchins like Mc Oluomo...

She should settle them and let us hear word.

Agbero pikin spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It / Kaffy Goes Clubbing In Sexy Outfit, Flaunts Her Six Packs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.