Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments (51502 Views)

Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him / Customs Officials Charges Johnny Drille N120K To Bail Clothes Worth N70K(Photos) / Nigeria Customs Ask Me To Pay N120k To Claim My N70k Clothings - Johnny Drille (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by zedegit: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
philip0906:
She should park one side. She cavorts with politicians in the state who empower these riff raffs, sings the praises of the kingpins of urchins like Mc Oluomo...

She should settle them and let us hear word.

Settle them for what nah. Bomb dey dia head?

They are criminals
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by AregbeFufu: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Where is that shameless old man, aribisala0.
Come and see Afonja apprenticeship system, proudly sponsored by Tinubu grin
You won't come here with you Ewedu smelling mouth,be sniffing for ibo news grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by Yankee101: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
All of em na agbero

I think we need to build a movie city. No agbero, no interference
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by TrueChristians: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Israel07:

Quote me the Book,chapter n verse
Deuteronomy 28 v12
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by Dollanaira: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by Jesse6(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
I get work wey i dey manage na
damijoe77:

Go join them
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by UncleKoboko: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
afonja lifestyle grin

Na their way and like play like play u must settle o.....just like omonile
Better pass OSU pigs wey go kidnap... Hmn
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by NotGej: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
ashacot:
Actress Toyin Abraham has taking to her Instagram handle to lament the greediness of Area boys popularly known as Agbero after they requested for more money to allow the actress continue the shooting of her movie in a location.
The actress had given them 120,000 naira but they still requested for more. She wrote on her Instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKWXlfojHOV/?igshid=nr8kbiiuqyfv

I won’t say much. It is the monster (Yoruba culture) they made.

The Yoruba culture condones extortion ( via Area boys, Omoniles... etc); so it should consume them.
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
GamalNasser:
It's SW culture , if you can't shoot here go somewhere else
we reject it
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by GamalNasser: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
OkikiOluwa1:
we reject it

Na lie , it's very accepted
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2021
GamalNasser:

Na lie , it's very accepted
We reject it again
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by madjune(m): 12:50am On Jan 23, 2021
PAWG:

The bolded ratifies everything after it

Only you know what you talking.

You know the truth.

When Bulgari spoke of lazy Nigeria youths, he had some section in mind.
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by Dex4(m): 12:54am On Jan 23, 2021
All shows sign of dysfunctional system....�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by Sagay212: 1:02am On Jan 23, 2021
The boys Tinubu empowered. You don't need anybody to tell you that the Lagos state govt support these animals. It won't take them more than 2 months to kill all these useless animals adding up to the population. But you will never hear Lagos state talk about their yoruba touts. They want to build mega city but want to keep touts in the mega city. They will ban okada but cannot ban touts.
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by Sagay212: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2021
lanchy:
Disgraceful behaviour, these smelly mouth nonentities, with no future or past ambitions go dey harass people wey dey work for money!!! SMG the whole lot!

As a Yoruba person, the tribe is fast becoming a joke! Thugs and motor park touts as political leaders!! SMH!

Serious joke oo. Young yoruba boys turning armed robbers . They don't want to work again. Just free money from other people. And the useless yoruba elders are watching and looking away.
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by PAWG(m): 1:57am On Jan 23, 2021
madjune:

Only you know what you talking.

You know the truth.

When Bulgari spoke of lazy Nigeria youths, he had some section in mind.

I wasn’t disputing the point, of course I’m in agreement. I was merely point out the wrong use of English and its interpretation
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by Adebowale89(m): 3:52am On Jan 23, 2021
newoffer:
Everything is money to them

you Igbo have big problem, this had happened at Onitsha in my present before

you people just love badmouthing Yoruba anyhow. only God can save Yoruba nation from the beaast that surround them

Yoruba accommodate Fulani, they causing them trouble

Igbo will support them when crisis is about to cost unrest and badmouth them anyhow just to score political point

average Yoruba should know that, they've no true friends outside Yoruba land. both Igbo and Fulani don't love them, Hausa are still fair.

Igbo and Fulani share the same thing in common, religion ideology and domination, while Fulani love to dominate with violence, Igbo dominate with blood money

some Yoruba need to be lecture, your true friends is not in any Igbo or Fulani people. these two tribes are dangerous
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by coolcare(m): 5:23am On Jan 23, 2021
No lie na¡ we watch am na 15k you spend na. How the figure come enter 120k. Na so he Dey start
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by ofiko123(m): 5:39am On Jan 23, 2021
Thieves everywhere... grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by madjune(m): 5:54am On Jan 23, 2021
PAWG:

I wasn’t disputing the point, of course I’m in agreement. I was merely point out the wrong use of English and its interpretation

How's my use of "where " in that line out of place?
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by Johnson5258: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2021
You get ham, that's your security payment. Them no go rob you. Even for office sef, settle those securities your side mirror no go miss. If you know you know. Lol!

LoydJ:
All this agberos with their entitlement mentality

But if you get small raba try dey drop am for them if @all 'cos "Leave that Bros na my Person be that" don save many people for street.
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by DAVE5(m): 7:29am On Jan 23, 2021
Neddstark:
Its her that is spoiling them. Because others settled them, she now has to settle them. And future movie producers will now have to settle them. Rather than do this, it is better to hire police operatives to deter these lazy jobless touts

You’re forgetting this Nigeria, the same police are still part of the louts or haven’t you seen louts working for police? Go to oshodi and see it happen

Agbero in collaboration with police arrested me during the post lockdown period cos I was carrying 4 extra people in my car instead of max of 3 (I didn’t know it not allowed to have 5 people on a car), my aunt seated at the front and my 3 cousins at the back seat, they drove to one park around oshodi while agbero handed my key over to the mopol guys there

Also note that police fears agbero in some parts of this Lagos too plus they’re like brothers and sisters
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by Oshokalo: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2021
yeye people,u carry new generator enter ur money na 110k,the gen condemn u want carry am out ur money na 110k for island
Re: Toyin Abraham Settles Area Boys With N120k To Shoot Movie, Laments by thatigboman: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2021
philip0906:

She's ranting that she pays area boys to shoot a movie, while you're clawing on too straws to talk crap about how she'll make a profit. She didn't know she'll make a profit before she came to rant about forking out 120k for urchins?

Common gedifork mehn!!!!!
u are mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It / Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.