Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari (18357 Views)

Police Nab Man For Using Nasarawa Governor’s Name To Swindle Victim Of ₦‎17m / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by PussyKing(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Buhari has ear infection he won't listen grin
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Cashsteady(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
southern Governors u better wake up.. small thing na Dem go enter benue before u know hem go dey enter south small small after that wetin remain? Dem don finally conquer Nigeria..
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by spy24(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
This is the new normal
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Which way Nigerians?
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Omooba77: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Federalcase:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/438008-boko-haram-carrying-out-attacks-in-nasarawa-governor-tells-buhari.html

Killing everywhere, but Garba Shehu and co fighting any Governor that is proactive to defend their people..
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by tnerro1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
I have said before, anything after Abuja is a no go area, anybody from the south that crosses Abuja is on his or her own
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Federalcase:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/438008-boko-haram-carrying-out-attacks-in-nasarawa-governor-tells-buhari.html
terrorists and toto sha? KAI!!! Out of all the borders they chose to mount at the toto border.. perhaps they thought the virgins will be readily available to capture and rapture to the imaginary eternity �
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by mikendie(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hate news....
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by SeriouslySense(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
sorry as long as you are in the same country, do you expect they will always remain in the north

Discombulator:
As long as it remains in the north more grease to their elbows
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Discombulator: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
SeriouslySense:
sorry as long as you are in the same country, do you expect they will always remain in the north

Of course they will,they dare not, if they could they would have come by now,they operate in the north because they are protected by the north, so they can skin every northerner alive for all I care,if you play stupid games, you win stupid prices.they voted it ,now they reap.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by alpharoyalty: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by elmodee7(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
"Toto part of the state" interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Yankee101: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Naija don finish

Only the south can save nigeria

The north is unable, unwilling or does not know how
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Franking: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Why bother telling Buhari? Nothing changes.
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by chiiraq802(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
GOVERNOR SULE ABDULLAHI: Ahh!!! baba! baba!! baba!!!.... your boys are gradually coming back to my state ooo....
baba pls do something oooo

GENERAL INCOMPETENCE Buhari: OK. let me see what i can do.......

5mins later!!! cheesy

Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by SeriouslySense(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
At least you are have confidence, that may help, but the terrorist's have been trying to manipulate the leaders in the south, also playing on the people's intelligence dividing them with religion, tribe and politics, the divide and conquer game. cheesy cheesy cheesy

They have been very smart in dividing the people, using phycological games on them, trying to put them into a corner, making them poorer, desperate and fearful, desperate everyday.

So they expect the people to take shit and scrap, especially when they do not know who they are, and what they can be.

Discombulator:

Of course they will,they dare not, if they could they would have come by now,they operate in the north because they are protected by the north, so they can skin every northerner alive for all I care,if you play stupid games, you win stupid prices.they voted it ,now they reap.
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Matrixoba: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Who is the chief security of the state? Does he need approval from the president to protect his people? If boko haram get to his doorstep, will he ask the president before defending his family? Hypocrisy at its highest level
Federalcase:
Am scared to the bone because most residential area in nasarawa state is not secure at all. Last year october 4 we were attacked at home by arm robbers. we thank God nobody was hurt, i think they were impressed by the number of stuff they took from us . my heart was broken, i couldn't sleep well for almost two weeks and now am hearing of boko haram . God forbid o. I still have things to do, like making my country better. I hope the governor is talking to the right person that can help.
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by atoleybaba(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
They are still in toto local govt of nasarrawa oo. They have not been dispatched. Thst local govt now live in fear of herdsmen and boko haram...funny fact: the local govt didnt have light for 3years until during the last election. Immediately the winner was announced, they have been in darkness.(suffer dy) . Well I know all these cos I served there and still keep in touch with some of the villagers

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Fastlinkpro: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
Politics, after they will catch them and tag them repentant BH . Enough cash out.
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by RightChannel: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nasarawa People Needs Someone Like Sunday Igboho To Help Them Out

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
couldn't believe that I read through comments on the first page of this thread, and I couldn't see Arewa and his crew coming to regale us with their North is safe propaganda.
My brother Arewa, you can come out now oh , man must work

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Duridadi: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
ToTo side of the stste grin grin grin

Abeg ! Mr. Governor ! Try change that name grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by iramure(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
It is now becoming evident that prayers are becoming inconsequential in Nigeria because Adeboye, Oyedepo and others have raised billions of prayer points including curses against these terrorist , it's time to do away with all these foreign religion; islam, christianity. Let's use our traditional juju to defeat them. I trust my : SANGO, OYA, ESU, OBATALA, OSUN. SOPANNO, ARA, ..but since we neglected them to embrace one white American actor "jesus" and polygamist "mohammed" all our traditional gods have left us to the mercy of jesus and mohammed ..now they are both not performing

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by adadike(f): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Federalcase:
Am scared to the bone because most residential area in nasarawa state is not secure at all. Last year october 4 we were attacked at home by arm robbers. we thank God nobody was hurt, i think they were impressed by the number of stuff they took from us . my heart was broken, i couldn't sleep well for almost two weeks and now am hearing of boko haram . God forbid o. I still have things to do, like making my country better. I hope the governor is talking to the right person that can help.
my brother, please relocate. The east and south south is safe for now. What's the use of staying in a place where you can't even sleep with two eyes closed
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
And all he did was to react vocally.
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
But some nitwits on the forum will come here and disagree with the governor.
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by greatness77: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Federalcase:
keep on dreaming dat d government will do something about this their lucrative business, if u are not from North relocate to your state or any other peaceful state but if u are a northerner run for your dear life and move to east or south we will welcome u, meow!! meow!! are u impressed
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by greatness77: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Brendaniel:
PRESIDENCY, BOKO HARAM, HERDSMEN, KIDNAPPERS, CULTIST, ARMED ROBBERS, POLICE, NIGERIAN ARMY, BANDITS, HISBAH ALL ARE TERRORIST....
meow!! meow!! im impressed
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Deserea: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
During Jonathan, BH camp where bombs were been produced locally was discovered in Okene after an attack on army convoy. So, if this man said they're in Nassarawa state I wouldn't be surprise.
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Deserea: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
tnerro1:
I have said before, anything after Abuja is a no go area, anybody from the south that crosses Abuja is on his or her own
Even Abuja is not as safe as you think. No looose guide here o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Kidnappers Sleep Off, Chief Ojo Ajaguna Escapes / Security Guards Arrested For Impersonating Soldiers In Lagos State / Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.