Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari (18359 Views)

Police Nab Man For Using Nasarawa Governor’s Name To Swindle Victim Of ₦‎17m / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Salis01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
There's clear difference between Bandit and Boko haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Tonitoniton(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
sule should just go back and tackle them cos he will not get any support from the herdsman in aso rock.

there is a spot along keffi and akwanga Express way in Angwan mayo that used to experience constant robbery despite a regular police presence just 5 poles away from the spot, what did sule do? he stationed local vigilantes there even under hot sun and it stopped. the same thing in toto local govt. why cant he do the same now?

the truth is there have been a steady mass killings in nassarawa state since Buhari took power unannounced.

the reason sule is coming out now is because the attack is very close to his village. na selfishness dey worri this people
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Dollanaira: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by DEEBOZZ(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
elmodee7:
"Toto part of the state" interesting.
TOTO is a local government in Nasarawa state cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nasarawa, one of the most peaceful state in the Middle Belt and the closest state to Abuja, been invaded by boko haram!
Anything that affect Nasarawa has the possibility of escalating to the entire Middle Belt State due to it peculiar geographical location in the region

I am short of words but I think this is the right time for the governor to stand firm and address the situation at hand instead of him briefing PMD the Mr I don hear.
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by law001(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
TOTO part of the state

Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by adenike21273: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Politics, after they will catch them and tag them repentant BH . Enough cash out.
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Trustedpro: 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Noooo! They are not bokoharam o. Na Amatekun dey attack them for Nassarawa. Ask Garbar Ishewu. E shock you?
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by antibullshit: 12:40am On Jan 23, 2021
tyup:
The North is getting to be under a siege and it's rather shocking. unfortunately, Buhari doesnt care.

Buhari is the worst thing that happen to the North and the worse thing the North ever produce after Fulani beggers sad
Here's something a lot of nigerians especially in the south don't know . All the beggars you see, and almajiris, none of them are fulanis. The fulanis are the emirs and other people in the ruling class who created the system that puts the beggars in the position they're in but they themselves do not beg and their children are not almajiris. NIGERIANS need to stop being naive.We are systematically under seige by a group of people who make up less than 5% of the total population !
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by antibullshit: 12:49am On Jan 23, 2021
ucheemmadu18:
Nasarawa and Abuja no far o
Far? Places like Karo and maraba that are considered the outskirts of Abuja are in nasarawa state. They're already in Abuja .
A large number of the people who work in Abuja live in nasarawa!
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Sagay212: 12:57am On Jan 23, 2021
This is what will soon start happening in oyo state if the governor doesn't wake up and flog those Fulani terrorists out of the forests in oyo.
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by bigcasava1(m): 1:28am On Jan 23, 2021
This people have taken over the north let's protect land in south oo!
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Federalcase(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2021
I don't know who he is because he is not doing his job and i know for sure that him and his family are not even in the country as we speak.
Matrixoba:
Who is the chief security of the state? Does he need approval from the president to protect his people? If boko haram get to his doorstep, will he ask the president before defending his family? Hypocrisy at its highest level
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Federalcase(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2021
I appreciate sir, am from nasarawa and am schooling in kaduna. Maybe after my school i will consider moving

Amongst all northern States, nasarawa has been the calmest in terms of terrorism there was no much conflict in nasarawa but since IDP from borno started relocating to nasarawa, there have been increase in theft and now terrorism. Nasarawa state is too weak to handle this boko haram

greatness77:
keep on dreaming dat d government will do something about this their lucrative business, if u are not from North relocate to your state or any other peaceful state but if u are a northerner run for your dear life and move to east or south we will welcome u, meow!! meow!! are u impressed
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Federalcase(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2021
adadike:
my brother, please relocate. The east and south south is safe for now. What's the use of staying in a place where you can't even sleep with two eyes closed
there's no use o. Thanks for your concern. My life now revolves around North until I finish school

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by tyup(m): 7:53am On Jan 23, 2021
antibullshit:

Here's something a lot of nigerians especially in the south don't know . All the beggars you see, and almajiris, none of them are fulanis. The fulanis are the emirs and other people in the ruling class who created the system that puts the beggars in the position they're in but they themselves do not beg and their children are not almajiris. NIGERIANS need to stop being naive.We are systematically under seige by a group of people who make up less than 5% of the total population !

Don't stay in the South and sound Mr know all cuz it's obvious ur purely clueless and I'll rather advice you say what you know
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2021
Total islamisation of Nigeria is gradually taking effect but I know it will be the North they will be able to conquer. Herdsmen, Bandits and Boko Haram are all the same but different factions. Those who are leaving in the North but belong to the South, East, West should make haste to return home because Nigeria is shaking and nobody knows what will happen next.
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by tnerro1(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2021
Deserea:
Even Abuja is not as safe as you think. No looose guide here o.

Al least for Abuja you are not surrounded by enemies, we know where dem Dey
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by bejeria101(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2021
Lame fool.

So the last cowbender of daura would use his body language....... Erm body odour to chase them out.

You are so on your own.
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by GGirll: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2021
Heffe:
My country has failed!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari by ofiko123(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
When will this Boko Haram menace end in Nigeria....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims / Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter / Navy Hands Over Six Suspected Oil Thieves To EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.