Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? (70987 Views)

HAVE YOU SEEN TENET? The Brain Teaser finally broken down into details. / Chioma Finally Reacts To Rumours Of Davido Impregnating Two Ladies (photo) / Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by O2Vert: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
God created them for we yoruba to fvck and dump them when we are tired
They said you marry Yoruba girls,cos of societal pressure and tribalism... but Bleep Igbo girls because of their neatness...
Is it true that Yoruba women are dirty down there?,irrespective of class?...just want to know.
Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Impossicant, how will Chioma survive without davido, how will she maintain her celebrity lifestyle, I know her family will started talking senses into her brain

I don’t know where her family members have been. He has two other children from two women he didn’t marry or stay faithful how did they think he would be husband material for her?

She is young and beautiful she should go and improve herself and get a good job and look after her child. When it is time her husband will come and she will be happy and not fighting girls on social media because the man na olosho international.

3 Likes

Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nnecky:

You're so wrong
There's nothing wrong with been a baby mama, what's wrong is who you have a child with

Babymama is a slur anywhere on this earth especially in Africa not to talk of Nigeria.

It means the woman is of low value, the man is irresponsible and the child is illegitimate. Women should stop allowing men to put them in stupid positions. You are feminist take birth control or make him wear condom so you don’t catch the thing that can kill you. When yawa gass he will go and impregnate another one and leave you for people to abuse.

1 Like

Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by pquaver(m): 4:12am On Jan 24, 2021
Derare:

I'm talking about chioma and not a community dick ....savvy

Why will you want to talk about chioma alone? Why the bias are the not both humans? Her egg is in peruzzi's basket she should go and collect it there.
You are not happy that David put his egg in different baskets exactly what you wanted chioma to do.. Women and hypocrisy are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by comos: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:

The boy belongs to chiomas father and dont argue that.

Do you want the boy to be fatherless?

Tradition demands that as far as the mother wasn't duly married the right over the child belongs to the father of the lady.

The boy belongs to the Davido, whether married or not
Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by smartology: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:
She should have done this a long time ago but it is never late.

She can now move on with her life , Re-christian her son in rights of her own tradition and Carter for the child fully....

At this point the father of her child is not in doubt.

More Heirs has now been added to the Rowland family

You be mumu man, shior

2 Likes

Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by BigMamaNaija: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Iamgrey5:
There is something called Jurisdiction in law

Your village law doesn't apply everywhere in Nigeria.

Eeyaah.. Some children who have no experience will be misleading others with their ignorance. You talked about jurisdiction. What is the jurisdiction of customary courts located in every LGA of the country?
Go and impregnate an IGBO girl without marriage. If you guys break up or she dies, you will not be able to touch that child(ren) except the full marriage rites are performed (on the corpse if she's dead). Learn that today my son. Some families may be very kind though and let go. That's why it depends a lot on the family.
Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by Iamgrey5(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
BigMamaNaija:

Eeyaah.. Some children who have no experience will be misleading others with their ignorance. You talked about jurisdiction. What is the jurisdiction of customary courts located in every LGA of the country?
Go and impregnate an IGBO girl without marriage. If you guys break up or she dies, you will not be able to touch that child(ren) except the full marriage rites are performed (on the corpse if she's dead). Learn that today my son. Some families may be very kind though and let go. That's why it depends a lot on the family.
Sir

Customary courts don't have the Same laws across Nigeria

Customary courts are to interpret laws according to the customs of a locality.

For example, while women are not allowed to inherit in igbo customs until recently, Yoruba have no such custom. Just as the law of marriage of your village is not applicable in Yoruba land.

Hope you have learnt about Jurisdiction as it apply to customary courts now sir.

2 Likes

Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by Jabhunter: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
ibkayee:
grin grin grin
cry you changed your profile picture... I normally use your pic to rinse my face and cool off grin
Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by pepperdemzombie: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
BigMamaNaija:

All na wash and overhype, Igbo baby mamas full ground everywhere wen men no wan waste money on dowry again. Even Linda forced a man that is ignoring her's name on a child at birth. Flavour, an Igbo man and Ubi has 2 Igbo baby mamas but no Igbo is pressuring them, why? Your sister is fvcking her fellow "Igbo cousin" under Davido's nose till he detected. Can any Igbo man pay dowry on such?

1 Like

Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by tammie24: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kwara1stson:
Igbo girls wey de do ashawo everywhere? even maiduguri, bauchi, Lebanon Italy everywhere na them. a married Igbo woman was once a retired ashawo including you.
I dey always tell them but they no dey gree

Igbo women do ashewo pass any tribe in the world.. Even Edo people dey learn for the matter

Doesn't matter whether they are married or not

Every fuoking where!
Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by tammie24: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

You don't fancy our beautiful Yoruba women of substance but you went ahead giving them HEAD anyways. grin

Your hypocrisy smells like expired locust beans - Omo àsè. grin
the matter tire me sef cheesy
Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by Oshokalo: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
chioma will leave davido,lie lie when she is leaving a sweet life
Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by ibkayee(f): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jabhunter:
cry you changed your profile picture...
I normally use your pic to rinse my face and cool off grin
Romantic
Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by Jabhunter: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
ibkayee:
Romantic
cry
How's ya...I'm noticing you are having less time for nl recently
Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by ibkayee(f): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jabhunter:
cry

How's ya...I'm noticing you are having less time for nl recently
I'm not bad thanks, yeah sort of I guess, I still browse every now and then lol

Happy new year, hope you're good

1 Like

Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by OgwuEgo: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
leave my woman alone.
Jabhunter:
cry you changed your profile picture... I normally use your pic to rinse my face and cool off grin
Re: Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? by Mandela27: 12:25am On Jan 25, 2021
Romanoff:
The baby mama tag will never leave her if he doesn't marry her.

That name "Baby mama" is the most degrading name for a woman in this day and age.

as if they deserve any better

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking / Morris Babyface: I Used To Have Sex With Four Women A Day – Music Producer / Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.