Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Tour To Nasarawa State. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Tour To Nasarawa State. (878 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
Traveling is a very crucial part of life as it is the best way to get out of the busy schedule. It is also to experience life in different ways . Traveling is actually a good remedy for stress, anxiety and depression. It also improves the mental and physical health.

I usually go on tour like this once every year, this time around I choose the North Central because I haven't been to the Northern part of our country Nigeria before, although I was kinda worried about the insecurity but I got relief when one fella here made a tour about the North east.
I cherish traveling so much, since I haven't gotten the resource to travel to USA to ask uncle Joe Biden, how far? Lolz make i do the one wen my pocket reach. ( internal tourism).

I went from Delta state, got to Onitsha ( Anambra State) vehicle stops us before over head bridge, I enter a keke ( tricycle) the driver took me to a wrong park I was almost duped by those bad guys. I waited over 4 hours the vehicle refused to full and to my surprise each persons on the vehicle has different destination, one elderly woman said she was going to Makurdi( Benue state) another Cross River, and one lady with kids going to Abia, all these people in one vehicle, see me! See gobe. I realized, I don enter wrong park, I met the conductor he said I shouldn't worry. I keep calm for over 2 hours, I said to myself I no be gentle man oh, if I use gentleman style here I go lost. I met with the conductor to demand for returns of my money, before I knew what was happening they gang up saying they will beat me up, if I demand for my money I laughed, dem nor know where I come from (warri pikin) warri city.
I refuse to moved, I held the conductor after some minutes he gave me # 6000 out of #6500.
I told the other passengers to go demand for returns of their money. I took a keke to Benue links, where I boarded a vehicle to Makurdi (Benue state) from there I took another vehicle to Lafia ( Nasarawa State).

Nasarawa State is blessed with a lot of solid minerals resources. It's has several tribes e.g Eggon, Alago etc Hausa language is commonly use as their lingua franca. It's has various tourism center. I choose to visit the eggon hills because of it's historic nature. I did visit lafia Modern market, Ta'al E- library, Nasarawa school of nursing and midwifery.

Eggon Hills range over 30m and they are famous for adventure. The rocks which shaped like kopjes and inselbergs have long attracted visitors ever since the colonial rule. Europeans settled at the peak of these hills and constructed houses beside the slow flowing streams and unique rock formation.

Don't worry I know my writeup is bit length I got tone of good pictures to compensate you for your time, just sit back and chill, fellas! Lol
Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by osamz007: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Just landed

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Please I'm finding it hard to upload the pictures help fella!
Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
metformin:

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=metformin post=98333622][/quote]

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=metformin post=98333663][/quote]

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by reubenobi(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lovely
Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
reubenobi:
Lovely
Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=metformin post=98334235][/quote]

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
reubenobi:
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=metformin post=98334391][/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=metformin post=98333896][/quote]

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=metformin post=98334470][/quote]

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by pocohantas(f): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
metformin:

I guess the pictures are large. If you are using Chrome, it should give you the option of choosing a different size. If not, take a screenshot of your pictures, that way you can upload four in a single post and make your thread more organized.

Picture attached, hope that helps.

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Dear cuties and fellas,
The next pic I'm about to post, history had it that there was a particular woman who went went on adventure on the Eggon mountain's getting to this spot she got tired, she sat on to rest on this spot , so gods of the mountain ( gods must be drunk then lolz) turned her to a Rock. That's what I was told by the elderly man who acted as a tour guide to us, hope say fear nor catch you oh!
Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by ODJ124(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
lemme park here....

Thread seen ...
Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
gotcha fella, a beer for you my man lolz
Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
metformin:
gotcha fella, a beer for you my man lolz

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
1. A. pathway through a rock
2. People walking through it.

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
1. Source of water
2. Dilapidated school building.

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by metformin(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
1. Primary health care
2. Traditional ruler palace

Re: My Tour To Nasarawa State. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2021
metformin:
Dear cuties and fellas,
The next pic I'm about to post, history had it that there was a particular woman who went went on adventure on the Eggon mountain's getting to this spot she got tired, she sat on to rest on this spot , so gods of the mountain ( gods must be drunk then lolz) turned her to a Rock. That's what I was told by the elderly man who acted as a tour guide to us, hope say fear nor catch you oh!

History That's more like 'Legend'.

Must be the Nasarawa version of Lot's woman, then.

Only her crime wasn't 'looking back' in this case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Serious Need Of A High School Transcript / Traveling From Enugu To Afikpo By Peace Mass Transit / Is Possible To Travel To USA With My Spouse With A Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.