Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen (84191 Views)

More Herdsmen Killed By ESN / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen [video] / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
mbaise1000:
we should give nnamdi kanu some respect PLEASE
igboho bravely action is what coward kanu and weak Igbos are trying to become in the past 3years.. igboho na real man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Iamgrey5:
You want to start a war and kill APC in the southwest.

Bro.....see the bolded?

Pure inspiration you got there!

Immediately I read the post, it clicked!

Wow!

shocked

That's the game plan!
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
ImperialYoruba:
Supporters of Igboho are doing damage by repeating and recycling threats of his arrest. What we should drive is a simple counter-message "arrest miyetti Allah".
Anywhere you see news addressing Bihari and IGP order of arrest, change the topic and respond with demand for miyetti Allah arrest. Igboho is a victim, not criminal. The criminal should be arrested.Can we do that? grin

YES! Arrest MiyettiAllah for peace to reign in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by EMMY76: 12:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Atk1nson:
Tomorrow, someone will proclaim Tinubu is a leader in the southwest. When issues affecting the population that could put him at variance with FG comes up, you will never hear his voice - too cowardly to be a leader of any group of people.

If only the electorate will not have selective amnesia when 2023 comes. Those that stand to push the welfare of the people are the only ones qualified to seek power

Tinibu is just after the money and how to expand his empire nothing else.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Charly68: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2021
Thank God for your bravery ..the fulanis are brainless usurpers and our stupid greedy political leaders are too timid to call a spade a spade ..They have forgotten that they can't govern us against our will ..Their properties and families are at risk particularly in the west when the ships are down..
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by harkolawoleisaac: 12:52am On Jan 25, 2021
SlayerForever:
Yoruba people are pushing us to the wall. We are warning you against your continuous attacks on our people. Yorubawa will be dealt with. Berebe banza.
ya mad,dare us na and let see hw it will end,oloriburuku sombodi...
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by PenSniper: 1:14am On Jan 25, 2021
SlayerForever:
Yoruba people are pushing us to the wall. We are warning you against your continuous attacks on our people. Yorubawa will be dealt with. Berebe banza.

Cow dung speaking.
Have you sucked your mama cow's breast and bleeped her good today ?
Member of a depraved tribe.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Tsukee812: 1:30am On Jan 25, 2021
MelesZenawi:
How do I look?

You look great, very beautiful.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by bayplus: 2:41am On Jan 25, 2021
Atk1nson:
Tomorrow, someone will proclaim Tinubu is a leader in the southwest. When issues affecting the population that could put him at variance with FG comes up, you will never hear his voice - too cowardly to be a leader of any group of people.

If only the electorate will not have selective amnesia when 2023 comes. Those that stand to push the welfare of the people are the only ones qualified to seek power

Are you talking about Asiwaju awon Were?
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Stanleyq: 6:43am On Jan 25, 2021
kunleham:
What of Atiku?
No teeth
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by annyz: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2021
julioralph:
"For causing tension in the State"

So what have the Fulanis been causing in the S/west and other parts of the Nation all this while?

They claimed that Fulanis own all lands in Nigeria.
Presidential spokesman, Arewa or NYF has not come to dissociate themselves from such claim.

FG banning foreign rice human beings but importing foreign grass for cows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2021
u look like monkey
MelesZenawi:
How do I look?
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by OVB123: 8:49am On Jan 25, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://twitter.com/DailyPostNGR/status/1353214331324796930?s=19
h
I am in support of Sunday Igboho. This nonsense have to stop.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by CCC2(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Makinde the smart guy grin grin grin grin
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Jamalson(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2021
MelesZenawi:
How do I look?
like baba bahari
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2021
julioralph:

So what have the Fulanis been causing in the S/west and other parts of the Nation all this while?

According to the idiotic govt, they've been doing charity work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Twenty8: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
julioralph:

It's called attentiongrin

1 Like

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by orisa37: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
WELL DONE SUNDAY. YOU'RE A TRUE DESCENDANT OF ODUDUWA. MAY OLODUMARE BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by mbaise1000: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
igboho bravely action is what coward kanu and weak Igbos are trying to become in the past 3years.. igboho na real man.

laughable, tell me what igboho did that kanu hasn't done hundreds of times over and tell me how he did it better than kanu, we all applaud mr igbohos bravery and and your reaction to it exposes what you really are, all of you are insulting kanu everyday FOR standing up for igbos and insulting anyone who says he likes kanu, but you are here claiming brother to igboho, can you see your life? again I still challenge you to tell me how igboho did it better than nnamdi kanu, and tell me if he gas done 1% of what kanu has done, sensible yoruba people are looking for ways to protect him and e-rats and simple minds luke you are here hating and sowing seeds of discord, shame on you
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by mbaise1000: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kaiser20:

For running to UK or?

FOR seeing and saying years ago what your best is seeing today and what people like you doesn't even see now and may not see forever,
hope you will support mr igbodo, and as you do tell yourself what he is trying to do that is different from what kanu did and ask yourself why you hate hun then, see what hatred and jealousy can do?
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by mbaise1000: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mokason288:

Your comment is very brilliant
But it should have been Nnamdi Kanu deserves a lot of respect

bros,
it's almost the same thing, just like half full and half empty.
if only some people can put pride aside, this fulani nonsense will not be an issue
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
mbaise1000:

laughable, tell me what igboho did that kanu hasn't done hundreds of times over and tell me how he did it better than kanu, we all applaud mr igbohos bravery and and your reaction to it exposes what you really are, all of you are insulting kanu everyday FOR standing up for igbos and insulting anyone who says he likes kanu, but you are here claiming brother to igboho, can you see your life? again I still challenge you to tell me how igboho did it better than nnamdi kanu, and tell me if he gas done 1% of what kanu has done, sensible yoruba people are looking for ways to protect him and e-rats and simple minds luke you are here hating and sowing seeds of discord, shame on you
igboho promise that he wil wipe away fulani. indeed he chase them away leadin his boys. but kanu as been crying fr fulani leave, but not even his volunteers brave to confront fulani.. coward kanu only good at boast on online.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by mbaise1000: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
igboho promise that he wil wipe away fulani. indeed he chase them away leadin his boys. but kanu as been crying fr fulani leave, but not even his volunteers brave to confront fulani.. coward kanu only good at boast on online.

is this all you can offer? I was expecting at least a half baked reasoning and now this, go ans read your books kid, your types are those that rejoice when simple igbo and yoruba urchins like you insult themselves on nairaland and that's what you want to start and fortunately the incidence in ondo and oyo have opened a few more eyes and more people see your type for what you are, you still need some growing up to do, start reasoning like a kid that his parents are suffering to pay your school fees
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Coldie(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2021
big7:

� You extremely funny. How can you make claims of saying secession won't favour igbos.. That sounds very ridiculous cos you didn't even state your reason for such stands.. You being from the east or not that doesn't change the truth that will take it course in due time
Look at this map does the description ring any bells the read this news.

U want to make the mistake then regret it later

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/06/lesotho-independence-south-africa

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Coldie(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Coldie:

Look at this map does the description ring any bells the read this news.

U want to make the mistake then regret it later

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/06/lesotho-independence-south-africa
Big7 u never reply me
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Stanleyq: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2021
kunleham:
What of Atiku?
When will he win

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Major K Yakubu Killed By Boko Haram After Faulty Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.