Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen (84195 Views)

More Herdsmen Killed By ESN / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen [video] / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by knowhowk: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
Mumu man
. U need Attension .Sometimes people like u just type To get attention .U are already noticed .Clap for yourself
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by ebby9z(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Baba no come play o. Peep the African Bullet Proof vest under his suit.

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Dobodobo04: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
This problem is also Hausa’s problem, especially the Hausa farmers in the north. Distinction should be made between the two groups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Okuda:
Tinubu and the rest wey run from Abacha nko? go and google that...

You mean Nzeribe (the democratic saboteur), Mr. life presidency for Abacha, is not an Igbo man? Every tribe has Saboteurs. The point remains, no tribe in Nigeria has produced more freedom fighters than Yoruba. Name the tribe.

Name one Igbo man that stood up against Babangida and Abacha military regime? Name Just one. I will wait for you. The little democracy you enjoy today, was paid in blood by the Yoruba people, you are using your portorpotor mouth to insult.

3 Likes

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked :oThis man doesn't behave like a yoruba ooo...the sophisticated people are well know to be spineless....all they do in the face of threat is open mouth like a choking frog Arrgh!! That's the next thing you hear.

Name one tribe that has produced more freedom fighters than Yoruba people. I will wait. Take your time.

1 Like

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Nitah1: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Our problem in Benue state is our neighbors who have chosen to worship a man that pave way for kids marriage there by given fooolani a room to inhabit an inch of Benue land.

I do not mentioned any tribe but recently they wanted to accept a sultan in their land if not the timely intervention of the state government.

Fooolanis are terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Acidiously: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
FisifunKododada:

You Igbos just run your mouth anyhow. Produce one Israel Adesanya first then we will consider your application for manhood.
Don't be unfortunate. We may not have Israel but we have people in other fields of life. You are too tiny to argue with. What do you have in particular? You wey get manhood
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by dederocs(m): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
A people reserve the right to self defence, especially when the government seem incapable of securing them, it is their homeland, their heritage. Business men in the cow business, must take responsibility and invest money in ranches, like every other business men invest in their business, this nonsense charade in the name of cow herding is dumb and senseless. The people have a right to protect their lands from encroachment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Ezmans: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Atk1nson:
Tomorrow, someone will proclaim Tinubu is a leader in the southwest. When issues affecting the population that could put him at variance with FG comes up, you will never hear his voice - too cowardly to be a leader of any group of people.

If only the electorate will not have selective amnesia when 2023 comes. Those that stand to push the welfare of the people are the only ones qualified to seek power
tinubu have spoken last time a lady was killed in ondo state, he ask you where are there cows as evidence
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Tosic007(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
FisifunKododada:

Shut your mouth. Always calling people coward. Meanwhile, the ONLY man in the entire EAST (Mazi Kanu) ran away from Buhari. Who is the real coward?
. Yoruba get mouth
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by colestephan86: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://twitter.com/DailyPostNGR/status/1353214331324796930?s=19
Is this not that man they want to arrest?
Soldiers and police put together no fit arrest him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Acidiously:
Don't be unfortunate. We may not have Israel but we have people in other fields of life. You are too tiny to argue with. What do you have in particular? You wey get manhood

Okay. Which other fields? Drop their names. Igbos don't have the manhood to produce an Anthony Joshua not to talk of Izzy Adesanya. If you do, we will be talking about an Igbo world MMA champion or boxing champion.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Blackdisciple(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
They thought is a joke because the me president is shielding them.
They will soon know.
Strong Man carry on the ancestors of the land are with you on this matter .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by colestephan86: 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
PimpinPips:
I support this guy.
But truth be told: He's simply auditioning for an ALL-EXPENSES paid vacation in DSS custody Abuja.
Please greet the mosquitoes there for me ko
Mark my words, he will not be arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by big7: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Coldie:

What is happening now?

Highest thing that will happen now is as time goes on fulani herdsmen will take up ranching nothing more what are u talking about

i really dont join words with anyone online but the truth is we both know the fulaniz wont stop fermenting troubles and that the key for a major shakeup
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Okuda:
yoruba dey speak, wetin nnamdi kanu has been doing since 8years ago..

Where is Kanu? It is very easy to speak on social media.

1 Like

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
colestephan86:

Mark my words, he will not be arrested
Amen to that, my prophetic and confident uncle bros! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Coldie(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
big7:

i really dont join words with anyone online but the truth is we both know the fulaniz wont stop fermenting troubles and that the key for a major shakeup
That alone can't break Nigeria.

Nigeria is not a banana republic that can just wake up any day it feels like and break up
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Norski15: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
if a man hasn't discover something he will die for, then he isn't fit to live.
#GodSaveNig
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kubernetes:
But its not all fulanis that are bandits.

True. Now, where was the police and military when the Fulani bandits were killing, raping and destroying?
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by VirginFinder: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Farukshy:

Na ur father dey beg, see u ppl can't stop this men that has been moving for years with there cattle peaceful from doing there business, when we have ur ppl all in the north, no one ask them to leave, so this man a nobody want to be a problem to the nation, he most be arrested and nothing will happen

https://www.nairaland.com/6380515/herdsmen-meet-akeredolu-monday-beg

Don't be a dulllard!

Our people in the north are peaceful and easy going. They don't foment trouble with their hosts. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Oluwaleinad14(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Gov makinde aova?

Shey you still pick the bororo over your own people because you dey fear fear Abih

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bishop:
Walah talai, zamu chi burobanku

Sango will visit you very soon. Keep beating the drums of war. Ogun will open your case file. Just wait.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by big7: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Coldie:

That alone can't break Nigeria.

Nigeria is not a banana republic that can just wake up any day it feels like and break up

major shake up that will bring loads of other demands into question..never said that alone will break the country. can i ask you a few questions?
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by nubiangod9(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
Farukshy:

Will u keep quiet, because of the bad ones u are now stopping the whole good cattle men from there life Time business, destroying the homes taking and killing there cows, when u ppl are suppose to find a way to fetch out the bad ones

It's obvious u are and dumb illiterate with a smartphone! All u need to do is read! Anuofia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by JooEeL(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Farukshy:

Shut up if u like take it or leave it, we get mouth all over this country, power in our hand like Ed it or leave it, he most be arrested then if u ppl like protest what happen in lekki will repeat it self as ND nothing will happen if u like bring in BBC and CNN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Coldie:
If I can advise u, no put hope say Nigeria go ever break o, if not you will be dissapointed

Sudan, Yugoslavia, Ethiopia etc. said more than this before disintegration. Be there fooling yourself. You think the Nigeria of 1980 is the same Nigeria of 2021.
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by FisifunKododada: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Farukshy:
Abeg tell them, many of this innocent fulains have lost so many in this stupid ppls hand.

Answer this question: Why did the Seriki Fulani in Igangan conspired with Fulani kidnappers to collect ransom?
Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by seglabsy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
adioolayi:
Don't kill this guy...if you don't want civil war. He has drawn up many sentiment to himself already
KILL HIM?THEY CAN NOT KILL HIM,HE WOULD INSTEAD KILL ALL OF THEM,WO KERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by gaftsoil(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
I love how everything is going now. My own is let this country just scatter. We can't have 3 countries joined as one and you expect peace. Fulani/North own Nigeria and nothing other tribes can do about it.
Let the give Us BIAFRA , 1914 Amalgamation expired since 2014 and we don't want to continue living with Fulani and the government shielding their evils.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen by Coldie(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
big7:

major shake up that will bring loads of other demands into question..never said that alone will break the country. can i ask you a few questions?
Ask me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Heads Of State From Independence Till Date (1960-2014) / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Major K Yakubu Killed By Boko Haram After Faulty Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.