Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ecobank Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ecobank Scam (319 Views)

Ecobank Scam / Lady Steals From Ecobank In Ghana, Arrested (Photos, Video) / James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Scam by frandal: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Please my dad have just be a scammed by staffs of Ecobank this afternoon. Please how can we go about retrieving this money.

How it all happened;
He was called this afternoon by the scammers and was told they want to help him register his NIN, and being that he hasn't gotten the chance to do his he opted for them to help him. So they said they will send him a message and he should read the code out to them, they did and he read the code back to them. They sent another code and he read it back and that was all. Before you know it he started receiving debit alert from Ecobank and that was all, he lost all his money today.

Please don't mind my errors,I need help, we need get back this money ASAP. If there's a way you can help please do reach out.

Lalasticlala please help take to front page.
God bless you.
Re: Ecobank Scam by simonlee(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
I also received the call from the scammers. i knew straight away they were scammers so i played along.they sent me the message as said but i never gave them the code. you should go to the bank and complain and hopefully you'll get your money back. i don't even own an Ecobank account, the scammers are only guessing.
Re: Ecobank Scam by Sonnobax15(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
grin
Op,boys don use your papa money take jump fence...

Jokes apart,I can't remember the last time I received a call from anybody claiming to be from my bank....The moment he says-"I'm calling from your bank".
The next thing na insults I go begin rain on you

(1) (Reply)

17 Year Old Boy In Court For Allegedly Threatening His Mother’s Life In Lagos / A Simple Solution To Solving Fulani Problem / SARS Officer Sentenced To Death For Killing Auto Dealer, Stealing His N300k In B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.