Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Salvation Is Not For All, Salvation Is For Jesus' Sheep Only! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Is Not For All, Salvation Is For Jesus' Sheep Only! (326 Views)

Salvation Is Free / Mark 14:24...does This Mean Jesus Didn't Die For All (salvation Isn't For All?) / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salvation Is Not For All, Salvation Is For Jesus' Sheep Only! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
John 10:25-30

[25]Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me.

[26] But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, [/b]as I said to you.
[27] [b]My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

[28]And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
[29]My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.
[30] I and My Father are one.”
Re: Salvation Is Not For All, Salvation Is For Jesus' Sheep Only! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:
John 10:25-30

[25]Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me.

[26] But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, [/b]as I said to you.
[27] [b]My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

[28]And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
[29]My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.
[30] I and My Father are one.”

Obviously you have little understanding of the scripture. Does 'Enternal Life' sound like 'Salvation' to you?

If you can't deffreciate the two words with scriptural back up then your topic is very wrong.

And if you see Enternal life as salvation then John 3:16 is not in line with your topic. Because the words 'world ' should be replaced with 'my sheep'

1 Like

Re: Salvation Is Not For All, Salvation Is For Jesus' Sheep Only! by Preciousgirl(f): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
gaius01:

Obviously you have little understanding of the scripture. Does 'Enternal Life' sound like 'Salvation' to you?

If you can't deffreciate the two words with scriptural back up then your topic is very wrong.

And if you see Enternal life as salvation then John 3:16 is not in line with your topic. Because the words 'world ' should be replaced with 'my sheep'

@ Bolded grin grin grin
Re: Salvation Is Not For All, Salvation Is For Jesus' Sheep Only! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2021
Preciousgirl:

@ Bolded grin grin grin

Imagine she don't have what to say. That was a mare spelling error. Eternal Life hope you are OK??

Oya goan explain what you wrote, if you have an understanding not scripture reading.
Re: Salvation Is Not For All, Salvation Is For Jesus' Sheep Only! by sonmvayina(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Then this..

Re: Salvation Is Not For All, Salvation Is For Jesus' Sheep Only! by Preciousgirl(f): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
gaius01:

So u don't know that salvation is Eternal Life?

Wow

(1) (Reply)

Hijab Crisis In Kwara: Chief Imam Of Ilorin's View / So Ada Jesus Said Prophet Odumeje's Church A Party Club And Not A House Of God / Pastor Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Before Sudden Death (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.