Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nail Polish - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nail Polish (570 Views)

Why Do Guys Wear Black Nail Polish? / Odorless Nail Polish / Most Expensive Nail Polish In The World Costs N360 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nail Polish by Moshybear(f): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Please I'm usually allergic to the smell of artificial nail polish. I need recommendation of natural nail polish that don't have that glue smell. Help me out ladies wink
Re: Nail Polish by camerongreen042: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
I recommend essie nail polish and If you can buy this men nail polish online because this is one of the best nail polish that are loved by customers because of the quality and the packaging. You will also notice the high-quality pigmentation and easy application.
Re: Nail Polish by Moshybear(f): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
camerongreen042:
I recommend essie nail polish and If you can buy this men nail polish online because this is one of the best nail polish that are loved by customers because of the quality and the packaging. You will also notice the high-quality pigmentation and easy application.
Thanks but I've gotten the solution a long time ago cheesy smiley
Re: Nail Polish by bobonla: 8:14am On Jan 31
Moshybear:
Thanks but I've gotten the solution a long time ago cheesy smiley
Lol. What's the solution?
Re: Nail Polish by Moshybear(f): 9:15am On Jan 31
bobonla:

Lol. What's the solution?
It's a long story

(1) (Reply)

6 Proven Ways To Define Your Style / Couple Rock Traditional Isi-agu Fabric For White Wedding. Yes Or No? / Baldness Making Young Men Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.