Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

6 Proven Ways To Define Your Style - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Proven Ways To Define Your Style (569 Views)

Curl Defining Kit (perfect Kit To Define Natural Hair) / Ileya Outfits To Suit Your Style (Photos) / Define Your Curls With These Techniques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Proven Ways To Define Your Style by TimelyApparel: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2021
Hollup!!!

Before you sew that cloth, buy that dress or like that style you saw on a celebrity and would love to wear it..

Have you taken time to define your own personal style?

What does fashion mean to you?

Is it simply you wanting to copy a style you saw on Instagram or ���

What resonates with you?

For some, our style is a reflection of our personality, while for others we dress the way we feel or use our style to express a character.

�Here's why you should define your style �

�It saves you the stress and struggle in looking for what to wear

�It saves you the trouble of having many clothes but always looking for clothe to wear whenever you want to go out ��� (I belong to this subgroup but I always win laslas)

�Saves you extra cash so you won't buy what you would not wear in a very long while

In creating your style consider

1. Your occupation

2. Your lifestyle

3. What clothe attracts you the most

4. what colors do you find appealing

5. Do you want to stand out at events or you just want to blend in.

6. what kind of clothes are you most comfortable in

Pull all this together and go ahead and define what style is to you, don't forget

CONFIDENCE IS KEY

1 Like

Re: 6 Proven Ways To Define Your Style by Nurseonduty(f): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Yeah. Some clothings are better admired on others.
Thanks for the tips

2 Likes

Re: 6 Proven Ways To Define Your Style by demyfinancialse: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nurseonduty:
Yeah. Some clothings are better admired on others.
Thanks for the tips

Great content

2 Likes

Re: 6 Proven Ways To Define Your Style by Morisakin(f): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: 6 Proven Ways To Define Your Style by TimelyApparel: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Thank you for engaging
Re: 6 Proven Ways To Define Your Style by Yanucar: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello everyone, finding your personal style is like inventing your own visual language to communicate with the world. No matter how much you follow fashion, everyone has special preferences. To develop your own taste means to strengthen your self-confidence. Personally, I recently discovered the fashionable Mugler style, which I read about in fashion magazines.
Re: 6 Proven Ways To Define Your Style by Kuna123: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sometimes I often struggle with the fact that I can't find shoes to my liking in stores. And I decided that there is much more choice on the Internet. So I started looking for a good online store with shoes. I came across https://brunomarcshoes.com/ Very pleased with a large catalog for different seasons. There I found something that I liked. I recommend that you also look for something there.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Choose A Wig For My Face Shape? / Baldness Making Young Men Ugly / Our Unveiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.