Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 (4438 Views)

Sowore Lambasts Govt For Abandoning $360m Stadium In Abuja, Leaving It To Rot / Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix / Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by pointblank247(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
This reminds me of Iran's Non Alien Movement.

Yoruba and Fulani will soon settle...they just want to drag us into it to put the blame on us before they stop.
I think so too
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2021
OneTemplate:

Why are you Igbos such shameless attention-seekers? This is a struggle for something fundamental. No one, certainly not Yorubas, is asking you to get involved.

Igbos are a 'food is ready' and opportunistic people. That's how you play politics and other issues.

Security of life counts for nothing in Nigeria anymore. The worst aspect is that we are not even dealing with our own Nigerian Fulanis alone now.

Something has to give and someone must take a stand.
Yorubas don't need these sort of 'notice me' noise from you people.

Just shut up and stay in your lane. We don't need you and no one is looking your way so stop trying to feel funky and important.

Dont be a fool here, insulting a whole tribe just because a bastard hausa claiming to be igbo shouldnt give u the audacity to insult a tribe.. U can butress your point without insulting the igbo tribe..

Is sooo obivious the op is not igbo..

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by hotwax: 7:57am On Jan 23, 2021
AlexBells:
As Tension between the Fulanis and the Yorubas keeps getting to dangerous rhetorics as each side continues with a steady show of force it worries us, where does my people stand, a spate of Igbos leaving the army, to the best of my knowledge it is unusual. But I keep in touch with some of our people in the Nigerian Military.

All I can say is Igbo Soldiers, I commend and will respect whatever decision you will take as far as the rising tension is concerned but please any Igbo that has a relative in the army please remind them about 1966, it is better to resign honourably, my people, my Igbo people across Nigeria let's pray for peace.

I want to make this declaration as the premier of the very young Igbo province of Nigeria with intelligence advice from the Igbo province intelligence agency coupled with intelligence signals from our men in the Military that Igboland must maintain a non allied stance in the face of any rising tension. Igboland is however available to lead negotiations between both parties.

As we maintain our non Alliance we advise our people to remain calm, stay out of trouble as we continue monitoring the situation, and should both side not seek diplomacy and dialogue, we may consider evacuating our people from both side most especially the vulnerable like elders, women and children.

In the face of the rising tensions, Igboland preach peace, we pray for peace, we beg for dialogue...

On Behalf of Igbo Province Intelligence agency, With respect to our service men serving Nigeria and other nations, with love of all of us in Igboland, we wish to maintain a non allied stance.

Premier Of Igbo Province of Nigeria (Premier Ogechukwu)

Who need your alliance before?

You think fulanis will spare una?

Fulanis believe they own Nigeria. Igbo land no be part of Nigeria?

Or na today Yoruba dey fight their war? Them invite you to come help them before?

Abi enugu and eboyin wey fulanis dey ransack, na Yoruba land?

Alliance ko banana ni...u too dey feel among

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by Yujin(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2021
The OP is a poor political student. There's no violence on a national proportion that will not affect Ndigbo hence we can never claim to be outside of it. Whatever affects Yorubaland today will affect Igboland tomorrow if we follow this your jaundiced idea. Most Igbos know the history of the uncivil war and how some Yorubas turned around to join in attacking Biafra. The "Yoruba ronu" episode of the Endsars protest is still fresh in our memory yet we must not be foolish to forsake the history about to be made in the freedom of all the entire southern Nigeria. This is not a fight for the Yorubas alone as well as it's not for the Igbos alone. It is for those who choose freedom over slavery. It is for those who choose modernity, development and progress over primitivity and poverty. We must maintain our alliance across all the south and even to the middlebelt for the disintegration of Nigeria. All discussions and agreements shall be recorded and kept with witnesses from both African and international bodies to guard against any sudden change of narrative. These agreements must have recognized leaders from Igboland, Yorubaland and other groups that will make up the alliance so it stays binding.
We will not listen to the voice of the sahelian devils seeking to isolate any part of the south.
This is my position.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by AlexBells(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2021
tobechi74:
Someone called Igbos terrorist. It is best Igbos watch this time around
Just join in the sensitisation, don't let anyone emotionally blackmail us into a war we are not prepared for, they had been preparing for the war for long, we are getting ready for anything but we will are neutral until they attack us, we will flush out bad elements of any tribe in Igboland not just Fulanis, so we are not going have a gang up and Massacre the whole Fulanis, our men are on ground to deal with any criminal element of any tribe,
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2021
AmShocked:

I think you should face the situation and stop being paranoid about peoples views, if you think it is okay for them to resign it is up to you but he thinks it is not okay and unusual it up to him, so give it your own narratives, that's his own narrative, if he feels like it a bad omen, let it slide, you have no right to dictate how people feel about a situation
Nawao oga "retire" is different from "resign"
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by AlexBells(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2021
Yujin:
The OP is a poor political student. There's no violence on a national proportion that will not affect Ndigbo hence we can never claim to be outside of it. Whatever affects Yorubaland today will affect Igboland tomorrow if we follow this your jaundiced idea. Most Igbos know the history of the uncivil war and how some Yorubas turned around to join in attacking Biafra. The "Yoruba ronu" episode of the Endsars protest is still fresh in our memory yet we must not be foolish to forsake the history about to be made in the freedom of all the entire southern Nigeria. This is not a fight for the Yorubas alone as well as it's not for the Igbos alone. It is for those who choose freedom over slavery. It is for those who choose modernity, development and progress over primitivity and poverty. We must maintain our alliance across all the south and even to the middlebelt for the disintegration of Nigeria. All discussions and agreements shall be recorded and kept with witnesses from both African and international bodies to guard against any sudden change of narrative. These agreements must have recognized leaders from Igboland, Yorubaland and other groups that will make up the alliance so it stays binding.
We will not listen to the voice of the sahelian devils seeking to isolate any part of the south.
This is my position.
The grammar is your yours to speak but the decision of non Alliance is ours to make, it does not matter if we will be attacked or not let it be known that this the part we chose, we know what Massacre feels like in modern times you don't, in 1966 you termed Igbo coup both side watched as they murdered us, you jointly starved us in 1967 to 70, still we will not support an impending massacre of anyone if in 1966 you killed us becuase actions of a few Igbos,.

Whatever that is not going to be considerate is not going to be supported by us, we had been threatened by both side in recent times, and our people are in both side, the distance between Enugu and Sokoto and Between Enugu and Lagos is almost identical, don't make it a Southern issue, address us as Igboland, or Igbo province first. We are not East, Asaba is Igboland but was not in the East, we are not South East, of course that's obvious, we are Igboland, so this is the decision of Igboland without involving anyone whether through South, Eastern Region Biafra, Southern Nigeria or Nigeria this is the stance Igboland had taken and the world should watch becuase if anyone attacks us, we may not be conventional in our retaliation, Igboland is non allied.
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by AdekunleScience: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2021
anungangampu:

A tout says that.. And u think a tout thinks completely
Actually not just a tout but an Igbo disguised as Yoruba. I have come across lots of them.
These are some ways to identify them:
1. They are always in support of Igbos.
2. The hate full-blooded Yoruba leaders like Awolowo, Abiola, Akintola, Tinubu, etc.
3. They are almost always supporters of PDP.
4. They revere Nnamdi Kanu.
5. They like those Yorubas who are only concerned about Fulani threat, but the moment you go against Igbo criminality, and their open desire to overrun Yorubaland with mass migration. These type will turn against you.
6. Get closer to them and you'd find that they support all thoae propaganda that Igbo are known to spread against Yorubas, our culture, women, politicians, etc.
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by AlexBells(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2021
AdekunleScience:
Actually not just a tout but an Igbo disguised as Yoruba. I have come across lots of them.
These are some ways to identify them:
1. They are always in support of Igbos.
2. The hate full-blooded Yoruba leaders like Awolowo, Abiola, Akintola, Tinubu, etc.
3. They are almost always supporters of PDP.
4. They revere Nnamdi Kanu.
5. They like those Yorubas who are only concerned about Fulani threat, but the moment you go against Igbo criminality, and their open desire to overrun Yorubaland with mass migration. These type will turn against you.
6. Get closer to them and you'd find that they support all thoae propaganda that Igbo are known to spread against Yorubas, our culture, women, politicians, etc.
I will advise you to retract your step and statement, you just attacked Igbos with this statement, statements like this could make you attack us as a result of whatever stereotypes you hold. I don't want us to engage in inflammatory statements especially in this time, whatever negative opinions you hold about Igbos be careful how you portray it.

You had already designated us your enemy or what but we are still saying we non allied, let us bottle our emotions, becuase a single error could change the tide of everything, this is not the time to judge petty issues, this time to be constructive with whatever you say or do
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by Yujin(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2021
AlexBells:

The grammar is your yours to speak but the decision of non Alliance is ours to make, it does not matter if we will be attacked or not let it be known that this the part we chose, we know what Massacre feels like in modern times you don't, in 1966 you termed Igbo coup both side watched as they murdered us, you jointly starved us in 1967 to 70, still we will not support an impending massacre of anyone if in 1966 you killed us becuase actions of a few Igbos,.

Whatever that is not going to be considerate is not going to be supported by us, we had been threatened by both side in recent times, and our people are in both side, the distance between Enugu and Sokoto and Between Enugu and Lagos is almost identical, don't make it a Southern issue, address us as Igboland, or Igbo province first. We are not East, Asaba is Igboland but was not in the East, we are not South East, of course that's obvious, we are Igboland, so this is the decision of Igboland without involving anyone whether through South, Eastern Region Biafra, Southern Nigeria or Nigeria this is the stance Igboland had taken and the world should watch becuase if anyone attacks us, we may not be conventional in our retaliation, Igboland is non allied.
Park one side. There's never going to be any isolation of any southern group in the coming showdown. Terrorist fulanis will either agree to a peaceful division or Nigeria or face the entire southern Nigeria plus the middlebelt. Either way, freedom for everyone is guaranteed. The alliance of all the constituent parts of southern Nigeria and the middlebelt must be done on record with witnesses from African Union and the UN to avoid any change of narrative. This is our position and winning formula.
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by Yujin(m): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2021
All southerners must beware of divisive elements who will soon flood nairaland seeking to isolate southern groups to make the fight easier for the sahelian blood suckers. They know it is suicidal attempting to fight the combined force of the whole south and middlebelt and will do all they can to create a division in our ranks. We must resist it. The pain of the Igbos must be felt by all just like that of the Yorubas be felt by all and we must fight it head on for our collective freedom. Let's forget about the dirty politics of our greedy politicians and go for the salvation of our ancestral lands. This is the only thing we have which if we lose will turn us to refugees and our children will hate and curse us.
I'm a full blooded Igbo man and understand the caution of my people because of our horrible history in Nigeria where we lost millions most times ascribed to betrayal and even the recent ENDSARS events was another situation that questions level of sincerity surrounding any alliance but the reality on ground remains that the salvation of all southerners and the middlebelt lies in our alliance to free ourselves from vampires that have been spilling our blood for over two centuries now.
We must ally and get our freedom to develop our land as we wish while those who love sharia can practice it to the fullest in their own land. There's no better time than now.
Every agreement must be on record with witnesses from African Union and UN to stay binding.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by Sctests: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
This one is a comic relief, I am just lit up with funny funny stuff, I am seeing, Igbo non alliance as if igbos will stand aloof when all these things escalate, fulani will come for them most because they scatter around and infact the 1966 situation have put the igbos at serious odd footing with the northerners, even by these, the northerners will use 2023 to pacify us so that Nigeria wouldn't collapse, because we are a driving force to be reckoned with

Grayoso and Seunmsg, come and see your fellow ewedu dreamer. grin
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by AlexBells(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2021
Yujin:

Park one side. There's never going to be any isolation of any southern group in the coming showdown. Terrorist fulanis will either agree to a peaceful division or Nigeria or face the entire southern Nigeria plus the middlebelt. Either way, freedom for everyone is guaranteed. The alliance of all the constituent parts of southern Nigeria and the middlebelt must be done on record with witnesses from African Union and the UN to avoid any change of narrative. This is our position and winning formula.

Then in your formula and Allaince agreement, endeavour to invite myself of which if I speak with my people and it is okay to honour the invitation we send our representatives, set the meeting in Igboland or we might go to ghana again becuase we may not be coming for any meeting in Lagos, Abuja, Sokoto, or Kaduna, let me remind you that if you want to talk to Igboland in this regard you should first learn how to respect, us, you don't command us as a people, we are not Southern Nigeria, we are not Eastern Nigeria, We are not South east, we are Igbo nation.

We did not force anyone to join Nigeria, we did not force anyone to join Biafra, we stood Biafra until it was a tiny dot in the map, if you can't bring your meeting in Enugu, or outside the country, you can go and speak with Ohaneze ndigbo, Igbo governors etc, remember to also engage Ifeanyi Okowa and Rotimi Amechi, then we might see you try to make sense, Also involve our allies in Biafra, which the easiest way is for you to involve IPOB, if our governors, ohaneze, the Churches especially catholic church, IPOB, Igbo Service men in the Nigerian army all agree with you then, we work the Alliance but don't try to faction Igboland, divide and rule is over
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by QueenMay1: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2021
May God help us in this country

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE MONEY?
SWS ceramic water purifier is available in wholesale prices.
One of the problems we faces these days is unclean water,it has alot of negative side effects on our body system on the long run. Our pregnant mothers needs clean and purified water to prevent the unborn baby against birth defects. With water purifier your family's health is save from water pollution.
Join our dropshipping group today by clicking below WhatsApp link �and begin your own business journey.
https:///DAgY9BCJFQIEBY1IR4rD49

Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by Yujin(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
AlexBells:

Then in your formula and Allaince agreement, endeavour to invite myself of which if I speak with my people and it is okay to honour the invitation we send our representatives, set the meeting in Igboland or we might go to ghana again becuase we may not be coming for any meeting in Lagos, Abuja, Sokoto, or Kaduna, let me remind you that if you want to talk to Igboland in this regard you should first learn how to respect, us, you don't command us as a people, we are not Southern Nigeria, we are not Eastern Nigeria, We are not South east, we are Igbo nation.

We did not force anyone to join Nigeria, we did not force anyone to join Biafra, we stood Biafra until it was a tiny dot in the map, if you can't bring your meeting in Enugu, or outside the country, you can go and speak with Ohaneze ndigbo, Igbo governors etc, remember to also engage Ifeanyi Okowa and Rotimi Amechi, then we might see you try to make sense, Also involve our allies in Biafra, which the easiest way is for you to involve IPOB, if our governors, ohaneze, the Churches especially catholic church, IPOB, Igbo Service men in the Nigerian army all agree with you then, we work the Alliance but don't try to faction Igboland, divide and rule is over
Ndigbo know their leaders that speak for them. The alliance is not for convenience but for necessity hence those involve know how to go about it. I've said enough.
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by AlexBells(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yujin:

Ndigbo know their leaders that speak for them. The alliance is not for convenience but for necessity hence those involve know how to go about it. I've said enough.
Good you know ndigbo knows their leaders, let us decide what is a necessity, Igboland has enough brains to decide fate, for now I will advise you to channel your energy to the challenges of your tribe
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by gbengu(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
AlexBells:

The reality is that it no longer about a Yoruba faction, it no longer about Yorubas alone, they used to have issues and we keep out of it, and it is better we make our stand known early enough, we are also getting ready in Igboland for any eventuality, Adeyinkas grand son used to make threats and declare ultimatum but we dont take him serious becuase we knew his were empty threats but the reality here is very valid,

Though the Yorubas has a better chance against the Fulanis but then as Igbos these unrest will affect us becuase these things are already threatening food supplies, food prices are almost double price in Igboland, so we should concentrate on our survival, all these unrest means people won't be going to farm and the more it continues our food supply will be out soon, so they both need to stop let's talk peace.

We need ourselves, no tribe should see our stand as targeted against them, we are doing what we think is the best for our people

But you people are shouting IPOB before.

I thought you wanted to get your own BIAFRA.

This is the time. Why are you now the peace maker. Some igbos are hypocrites
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by AlexBells(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
gbengu:

But you people are shouting IPOB before.

I thought you wanted to get your own BIAFRA.

This is the time. Why are you now the peace maker. Some igbos are hypocrites
You are not in any position to tell Igbos when to get Biafra or how to get it, if we are getting Biafra, note also that Biafra is not exactly about Igbos, this is a tribal interest, as a tribe we are Igbos, call us Igbos, Igboland is only a part of Biafra, everyone's should answer their name, so today it is Fulani and not North, it is Yoruba abd not West, let it be Igbo and not East please take note. It was Igbo coup and not Southern coup or Nigeria coup, please and please it is Igbo decision don't bring others into it by making it a Biafran affair, if our allies in Biafra have a different decision then it up to them
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by Inkling(f): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yujin:
All southerners must beware of divisive elements who will soon flood nairaland seeking to isolate southern groups to make the fight easier for the sahelian blood suckers. They know it is suicidal attempting to fight the combined force of the whole south and middlebelt and will do all they can to create a division in our ranks. We must resist it. The pain of the Igbos must be felt by all just like that of the Yorubas be felt by all and we must fight it head on for our collective freedom. Let's forget about the dirty politics of our greedy politicians and go for the salvation of our ancestral lands. This is the only thing we have which if we lose will turn us to refugees and our children will hate and curse us.
I'm a full blooded Igbo man and understand the caution of my people because of our horrible history in Nigeria where we lost millions most times ascribed to betrayal and even the recent ENDSARS events was another situation that questions level of sincerity surrounding any alliance but the reality on ground remains that the salvation of all southerners and the middlebelt lies in our alliance to free ourselves from vampires that have been spilling our blood for over two centuries now.
We must ally and get our freedom to develop our land as we wish while those who love sharia can practice it to the fullest in their own land. There's no better time than now.
Every agreement must be on record with witnesses from African Union and UN to stay binding.

Yoruba are too divided; be it religion line or political affiliation. This division we be the draw back for Yoruba, if they will even make any move to set themselves free from this contraption at all.

Yoruba Muslims will not want Southern Nigeria Independence because of their religion affiliation.
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by VictorUSA(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yakubu Gowon = Abraham Lincoln_ Goodluck Jonathan= Barack Obama_ Muhammdu Buhari= Donald Trump
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by Inkling(f): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
AlexBells:

You are not in any position to tell Igbos when to get Biafra or how to get it, if we are getting Biafra, note also that Biafra is not exactly about Igbos, this is a tribal interest, as a tribe we are Igbos, call us Igbos, Igboland is only a part of Biafra, everyone's should answer their name, so today it is Fulani and not North, it is Yoruba abd not West, let it be Igbo and not East please take note. It was Igbo coup and not Southern coup or Nigeria coup, please and please it is Igbo decision don't bring others into it by making it a Biafran affair, if our allies in Biafra have a different decision then it up to them

Your position is noted just that your forecast is not now. Southern Nigeria still need more sufferness before the real agitation will start.

The main problem of Southerners freedom is politicians. Since the millions is entering their accounts and crumbs are giving to they're tout to mobilise, no way for Independence
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by gbengu(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
AlexBells:

You must be a confusionist or you don't understand English.

First of all, Yorubas are not calling anybody to help or defend them. We are able to the task.

Please understand this for once. WEST or South West comprises of Yoruba Nation. East comprises of major igbos and south/south.

Mind you, Its only when someone says Southerners that it covers both Yorubas, Igbos, N/Delta and other ethics.

So westerners are conglomeration of Yoruba Nation.

Pls if you don't know what to say, just grab a popcorn to keep you busy.

Take heart bro.
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by AlexBells(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Inkling:

Your position is noted just that your forecast is not now. Southern Nigeria still need more sufferness before the real agitation will start.

The main problem of Southerners freedom is politicians. Since the millions is entering their accounts and crumbs are giving to they're tout to mobilise, no way for Independence

Thanks for noting our stand, I honestly don't know your tribe yet, but the moment it became a Fulani affair is the moment it became an Igbo affair and a Yoruba affair, see our position is for humanity, let me ask is it a South Vs North situation becuase if you want the South and Midddle belt against the Fulanis that's a Crime against humanity looming, we Igbos knows what it looks like when there is this sort of gang up.

If it a war between the Ijaws and Fulanis we see a seemingly balanced fight but you are planning to fight Fulanis a nomadic tribe that their highest weapon is an AK47, you don't know war, Yorubas have some advanced weapons or access to get some chemical weapon and high impact bombs, Yorubas has the higher intelligence and weapons superiority in this regard Nigeria military will be overwhelmed and it might fracture, do you want to annihilate the Fulanis if the Igbos join you, soon UN and the international community will come for all of us for a crime against humanity.

Igboland is maintaining a non allied stance if it must be a tribal fight, Yorubas have access to the sea Fulanis are bordered by some poorest countries in the world Niger and Chad, even the economy of Lagos state alone could be bigger than the economy of Niger and Chad, Fulanis had been overrated and a gang up against them will make 1967 look like a child's play, the closest thing will look like the holocaust, our stance is for the respect of humanity.

Get it, this has nothing to do with Biafra but a potential holocaust against a people, the show of force had been noted let us go back to talking part, if you guys are tired of Nigeria then throw it open.
Re: Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 by AlexBells(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
gbengu:

You must be a confusionist or you don't understand English.

First of all, Yorubas are not calling anybody to help or defend them. We are able to the task.

Please understand this for once. WEST or South West comprises of Yoruba Nation. East comprises of major igbos and south/south.

Mind you, Its only when someone says Southerners that it covers both Yorubas, Igbos, N/Delta and other ethics.

So westerners are conglomeration of Yoruba Nation.

Pls if you don't know what to say, just grab a popcorn to keep you busy.

Take heart bro.

Nobody said you called anybody but we Igbos are also gearing up ready for whatever, you don't expect us to fold our arms and watch, we are a major block in Nigeria, and any issue that threatens Nigeria affects us. We had studied the situation and we have to make our stand known before you hand, this tribal fight and we are non allied to any side.

Or you expect that when you strike Asaba or Enugu or Igweoch or Ezza in Benue, it will be only those those ones that will come for you, same way South West is Yoruba is same way East central is entirely Igbo, so Igboland is non allied, East central Nigeria or Alaigbo is non allied, if the other tribes say okay they are preparing for war it up to them, Igboland has no interest in any war for now.

Our allies can as well follow their heart in this situation, I hope no tribe take it personal, non allied is even a bold and courageous stance to take, becuase in 67, if more tribes where non allied, I'm not saying that Biafra could have won but at least the damage could have been less

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: States Peter Obi Can/will Win (Pictures) - Report / Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper / Meet The Nigerian Lawyer Who Has Never Lost A Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.