Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper (4431 Views)

Why Tinubu Declared State Of Emergency On Food Security β€” Uche Nwosu / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2023
In the trending video on Twitter, Tinubu was seen asking the people around him "ta lo ba chopper pa da lo?" (Meaning, who went back with the chopper I just came down from?)

Guess what? The chopper was right in front of him..

Everyone around him was shocked, including the APC woman leader, Edu, who claims to be a certified doctor. People around Tinubu had to correct him by pointing to the chopper.

What more evidence do you need, Nigerians??

Watch the video here and I encourage you all to share. Tinubu is a mistake that must never be allowed to rule 200 million people.

https://twitter.com/CenteEngr/status/1621379886429491205?t=WvyYF0o07qTbWaSY2_kzLQ&s=19

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by SaiOba: 6:22am On Feb 05, 2023
The funniest part in that video when I saw it a day ago was when he was told about the governor πŸ˜‚.

Am like, so this man NO even know him governor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£No No No.. At this junction, baba needs to step down...

But his very greedy family and friends won't tell him the truth. They inject him every now n then and push him a step further..

His son is there and knows his father needs rest but no daddy MUST be President and once he is voted in, we will take it from there ☺️SMH..

Nigerians Vote Wisely o

I also saw some Videos of Atiku too.. These guys need REST, they both need REST.

Nigerians, look carefully before you leap into another 8 years of hardsh!t.

Vote Wisely Nigerians..

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by justified007: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2023
sanusideunifier:
In the trending video on Twitter, Tinubu was seen asking the people around him "ta lo ba chopper pa da lo?" (Meaning, who went back with the chopper I just came down from?)

Everyone around him was shocked, including the APC woman leader, Edu, who claims to be a certified doctor. People around Tinubu had to correct him by pointing to the chopper.

Watch the video here and I encourage you all to share. Tinubu is a mistake that must never be allowed to rule 200 million people.

https://twitter.com/CenteEngr/status/1621379886429491205?t=WvyYF0o07qTbWaSY2_kzLQ&s=19

Stop fooling yourself . He asked who are those going with the chopper. Ta lo n ba chopper lo .

Enough of this stupidity and spreading hatred

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by IDeyNL: 6:26am On Feb 05, 2023
See the way the people were looking at him confused.

Baba Bisi Akande was even surprised at the question.

Only God will punish those people forcing this man on Nigeria

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by alsudan: 6:27am On Feb 05, 2023
The demons pushing this living Ghost Thiefnubuu on must really hate Nigeria.

For those saying he didn’t mention Ghost, what did he imply when he asked who where those going with the chopper?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by JASONjnr(m): 6:29am On Feb 05, 2023
I am not Tinubu's supporters but he didn't say ghost flew away with his chopper.

He asked , who are those going back with the chopper and even tho it wasn't coherent........

This is t the type of politics that should really be played.

When he's completely out of point, we make a mockery of it but if he's not, we try to stand by him.... He's old and elderly so he deserves some respect from the youths.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2023
justified007:

Stop fooling yourself . He asked who are those going with the chopper. Ta lo n ba chopper lo .

Enough of this stupidity and spreading hatred
You think you can fool Nigerians and make them accept a walking corpse. Keep twisting what can destroy you.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by DrAkpamudehe: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2023
JASONjnr:
I am not Tinubu's supporters but he didn't say ghost flew away with his chopper.

He asked , who are those going back with the chopper and even tho it wasn't coherent........

This is t the type of politics that should really be played

When he's completely out of point, we make a mockery of it but if he's not, we try to stand by him.... He's old and elderly so he deserves some respect from the youths.

He should respect himself and stay at home with his grand kids while waiting for his creator to call him. He has no business contesting elections. You Afonjas, should stop these displays of mediocrity, sentiments and tribalism.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by JASONjnr(m): 6:33am On Feb 05, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

He should respect himself and stay at home with his grand kids while waiting for his creator to call him. He has no business contesting elections. You Afonjas, should stop these displays of mediocrity, sentiments and tribalism.

Use your PVC to vote him to his house....And stop insulting an elderly man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Abelai: 6:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Paul Biya in the making! Another disaster waiting to happen. This man cannot represent the country in the comity of nations. Itiju nla ni ki Tinubu je Olori ijoba Nigeria. The world will be wondering if Nigerians are that daft that the number one person we can present is this unfit mentally, and physically.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

Tinubu is the one insulting Nigerians. Why can't a spent old man like Tinubu won't talking rubbish in the public? Imagine the international embarrassment he would have given Nigerians.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by puremaker7(m): 6:40am On Feb 05, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Are you Yoruba? enough of this foolish defamation...you don't have to be stupid everytime.
he said Ta lonba chopper pada lo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by SaiOba: 6:42am On Feb 05, 2023
An elderly man that likes talking down and insulting other people.. anyways, you try well well for your advice.
JASONjnr:

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Abelai: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2023
puremaker7:
Are you Yoruba? enough of this foolish defamation

What does being a Yoruba person have to do with what we are seeing? How is this a defamation? E jor, ti e baa ni oro lati so, ki e gbe enu dake!
Ani Tinubu o get ara e mo! Is that not plain enough? With all his ill-gotten wealth, e looks pitiful. It's not by force to contest. He could have supported younger folks like Nwajuiba, Amaechi or Osinbajo( tough I'm not in support that power should come back to south west despite being a Yoruba person).

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by ScamHunter: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2023
Could be the effect of crack cocaine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Ofunaofu: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2023
At this point, Tinubu needs to step down

Infact, Tinubu should step down

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by puremaker7(m): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Abelai:

What does being a Yoruba person have to do with what we are seeing? How is this a defamation? E jor, ti e baa ni oro lati so, ki e gbe enu dake!
Ani Tinubu o get ara e mo! Is that not plain enough? With all his ill-gotten wealth, e looks pitiful. It's not by force to contest. He could have supported younger folks like Nwajuiba, Amaechi or Osinbajo( tough I'm not in support that power should come back to south west despite being a Yoruba person).
k
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Psalmistproject: 6:47am On Feb 05, 2023
I blame seyi for allowing his father throw away all the loots they have amassed for years just to constitute nuisance!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Rolings: 6:47am On Feb 05, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Tinubu is the one insulting Nigerians. Why can't a spent old man like won't talking rubbish in the public? Imagine the international embarrassment he would have given Nigerians.

What insult can be greater than folks who were adamant 6 months ago Nigeria is a zoo and buharis clone is in Aso rock now suddenly want us to vote in one of them.....how?....ashawo dey change location come begin claim virgin?

We the zoo people want him....how is that a problem to biafrans?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Shikini: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Terrible

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Winnersunited: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

You called him ''elderly person''. I guess you know how elderly persons should behave and where they should be to earn the respect due to them. What is happening now, is what happens when elders don't respect themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:54am On Feb 05, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 05, 2023
Psalmistproject:
I blame seyi for allowing his father throw away all the loots they have amassed for years just to constitute nuisance!
What will seyi do? Lol
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by CallmeTrinity: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Tinubu is finished πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Racoon(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2023
angry Imagine Tinubu going to a UNGA, AU, Commonwealth of Nations, International Diplomatic meeting to be disgracing and embarrassing Nigeria like this.
Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by ruggedtimi(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2023
JASONjnr:

This is t the type of politics that should really be played.

but the reply from the people around him and the camera's Angle, You can tell baba was looking for his missing jet

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 05, 2023
Abelai:

My dear, the way some people reason is worrisome. Tribalism doesn't know hardship and suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Putinofrussia: 7:05am On Feb 05, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Ta lo nba chopper pada lo?
Who will be going back with the chopper?
Well,I think it is the minor dementia he is being troubled with recently.It is showing because he has been working non stop since he came back from his knee surgery operation coupled with non stop campaign.
Buhari's was graver than this and some people thought he was even going to die but Buhari is stronger now.
Tinubu will get over it totally when he becomes the president of Nigeria this 2023.
It has been very hectic for him.I still believe in him because of his antecedents and positive aura.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by DWJOBScom(m): 7:07am On Feb 05, 2023
SaiOba:
The funniest part in that video when I saw it a day ago was when he was told about the governor πŸ˜‚.

Am like, so this man NO even know him governor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£No No No.. At this junction, baba needs to step down...

But his very greedy family and friends won't tell him the truth. They inject him every now n then and push him a step further..

His son is there and knows his father needs rest but no daddy MUST be President and once he is voted in, we will take it from there ☺️SMH..

Nigerians Vote Wisely o

I also saw some Videos of Atiku too.. These guys need REST, they both need REST.

Nigerians, look carefully before you leap into another 8 years of hardsh!t.

Vote Wisely Nigerians..

In fairness to these old men eh
Campaign no be ya mate at all
Time no dey again
Alot of people want your attention
E go tire you out and even numb your brain.
It's not easy and can be frustrating

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Putinofrussia: 7:10am On Feb 05, 2023
DWJOBScom:

In fairness to these old men eh
Campaign no be ya mate at all
Time no dey again
Alot of people want your attention
E go tire you out and even numb your brain.
It's not easy and can be frustrating
I am telling you.Non stop meeting,very little sleep and all at 70 yrs and above.Wow! They are really powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by Healthquest: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2023
PROPAGANDA.

It changes nothing at this moment. TINUBU will be president come 2023 Feb

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tension As Amnesiac Tinubu Declared Ghosts Flew Away With His Chopper by DWJOBScom(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Putinofrussia:

I am telling you.Non stop meeting,very little sleep and all at 70 yrs and above.Wow! They are really powerful.

Very little sleep o and non-stop meetings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React As VP Shettima Is Pictured With A Book About Sex / Poor Services: Reps To Probe Telecommunications Companies / Kwara Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.