Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Eturn ‘brother’ To My Name Since We Can’t Date – Nigerian Man Blows Hot, Calls O - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Eturn ‘brother’ To My Name Since We Can’t Date – Nigerian Man Blows Hot, Calls O (253 Views)

BBNaija: Moment Diana Asked Big Brother To Go To Market & Buy Salt For Housemate / Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House / BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eturn ‘brother’ To My Name Since We Can’t Date – Nigerian Man Blows Hot, Calls O by adefitim(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Return ‘brother’ to my name since we can’t date – Nigerian man blows hot, calls out Tolu after being rejected

– A Nigerian man has taken to social media to demand respect from a lady he asked out
– After @Frayo0077 asked Tolu out and got rejected, he took to social media to urge her to add ‘brother’ to his name since she refused to date him
– According to the young man, he is not Tolu’s mate, hence, the respect

A young Nigerian man with the Twitter handle @Frayo0077 has taken to the social media platform to demand respect from a lady that refused to date him.

@Frayo0077 urged the lady identified as Tolu to add ‘brother’ to his name since both of them cannot date.

According to the young man, the respect is important since he is not Tolu’s mate.

@Frayo0077 tweeted:

“Tolu since we can’t date. Please put brother back to my name. I am not your mate and I hate disrespect.”

Nigerians on Twitter could not stop laughing and they soon flooded the comment section of the post with funny reactions.

The young man wants to Tolu to return ‘brother’ to his name.

Photo credit: @Frayo0077

Source: Twitter

Tweep with the handle @chef_thoke wrote:

“Sorry I can’t put it back ..you lost it the moment you toast me.”

Another Twitter user with the handle @hyperopique commented:

“Na violence we go use take the brother back.”

@EverGodspower reacted:

“See finish has entered na.”

In a previous report by Bioreports , a Nigerian man with the Twitter handle @SamSoja proposed to a lady he met on the social media platform two years after sliding into her DM.
The lady identified with the Twitter handle @_Olayimika took to her page to make the disclosure on Tuesday, August 4.

She shared the screenshot of the conversation that turned out to be the beginning of their friendship.

The young man initiated a conversation on a Monday morning and admitted that he was sliding into her DM on a day that is generally known as the busiest day of the week.

(1) (Reply)

Trending Nollywood Movie (uju Okoli) / African Movie Channel Nollywood Movie: The Contract / How Would You Rate The Recently Released KONG Vs Godzilla?hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.