Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Do You Know You Can Make Passive 200$ Monthly Without Doing Anything? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Know You Can Make Passive 200$ Monthly Without Doing Anything? (257 Views)

How To Buy Crypto And make Passive Income In Nigeria / Claim Your Own 200$ From This Cryptocurrency Airdrop / How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know You Can Make Passive 200$ Monthly Without Doing Anything? by Abrahamicsound: 2:06am On Jan 23, 2021
How would you feel if all you do is receive alerts and you do nothing?

Imagine being paid up to 100k passively without stress.

How true is this? You let your money work for you.

We are affiliates of Reliance Trading Hub, one of the leading FOREX trading company in Nigeria.

We create a FOREX account and manage it for you. We pay you weekly or monthly.

What do I do to get 200$ monthly? You only register with 50k. But for early birds you register with 20k now.

Afterwards deposit 150$ for trading. This program kicks off February.

There are 50 slots available, and it is all being competed for. Register now, gather the 150$ before February. Thank me later.

Let's talk business.
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Passive 200$ Monthly Without Doing Anything? by BETIKS(m): 4:39am On Jan 23, 2021
No one should fall for this really. No one.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know You Can Make Passive 200$ Monthly Without Doing Anything? by lkillbrokehoes: 5:23am On Jan 23, 2021
You guys should better be careful, if you want to trade go and learn it, don't ever give anyone money to trade for you if you don't want to regret it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Forex Guru Who Can Trade Forex Perfectly / I Can Show You How To Make Legitimate Money Every 10 Days For Life / A Functional Palm Kernel Company Is Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.