Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes (26029 Views)

Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says / Magu’s Lawyer Writes IGP To Release Him On Bail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Flamemignon1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
etrouble:

You are a hidden Homosexual. Very soon you will be exposed, arrested and sentenced to 14 years imprisonment.
I'm out already
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Amitez:

No point reaserching senselessness.
Please provide proofs. Not assumptions.
these guys really believe referring you to Google, which is literally the most bias leftist cesspit on earth equals to research. Searching anything about gender or sexuality on Google is like asking APC what is good about PDP

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Fahdiga(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Been gay is better than baby factory ritualism
Gay bitch spotted

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by 1988: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

My God..... I can't stop laughing at your illiteracy. No, it's really alarming.... You still think this way in 2021 like really? Homosexuality is present in all animal species, next time do your research before you sound ignorant and baseless
U really didn't prove anything either, just a statement
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by awoo47: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
christistruth01:

LIAR

No male Pig , dog, Cat, goat, chicken,horse, or fish leaves the Female to go after males, none.
there are literally gay dogs...
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Typical Nigerians, someone tries to initiate knowledge but you sway away from the conference

When does horseshit information pass as knowledge

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by missiret(f): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
djbuobley69:

There is no shame in been a gay stop posting rubbish
May one of your children be gay

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by shadeyinka2: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Zooposki:

Are you kidding me? Animals have gays amongst them.
Animals have cannibals amongst them: therefore, it is perfectly normal for humans to be cannibals.

Any other argument!?

Feggie3:
Zombie there are gay cocks, gay goats, gay dogs...(for once I witnessed live)..

On YouTube I have seen gay lions and gay giraffes. Stop shameless exposure of ur ignorance.. We don't speak on matters we are yet to fully understand.

Young042galaxy:

I have video of gay lions making love . If you see how the male on top fiercely chased one lioness that came close, you go laugh.
If you need the video, I will send it to you.
Their is no specie in this world that doesn't have gay. I have seen a gay goat and cock � while growing up.

suratwo62:

Please cross check before you make your statements

The American Bison is a bovine mammal which displays homosexual behavior.
Further information: American bison § Behavior and ecology
[img][/img]

Courtship, mounting, and full anal penetration between bulls has been noted to occur among American bison. The Mandan nation Okipa festival concludes with a ceremonial enactment of this behavior, to "ensure the return of the buffalo in the coming season".[67] Also, mounting of one female by another (known as "bulling"wink is extremely common among cattle. The behaviour is hormone driven and synchronizes with the emergence of estrus (heat), particularly in the presence of a bull.

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Zeeknow3245(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
how dare him compare race with sexuality.
We have dick and pussy for males and females Respectively.
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for this Act.
Why the urge to Bleep a nigga anally or put it something in a babes pussy or ass.
Animals have sense more than this.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Feggie3: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Amitez:
Just thinking aloud ooo!

Why are there no gay cocks, no gay goats, no gay snakes, no gay dogs, no gay pigs, etc? Do these animals not have sexual orientations?
Obviously, some humans must be more animalistic than these other animals.
There are gay cocks, gay goats, gay dogs...(for the ones I witnessed live).. The goat own was in my villa so fucking disgusting. The goat we wanted to gift to Umunna.. In front of Umunna, it will leave and go to where we tied the other male goat. Lick the other goat's balls while having full erection and severally tried to mount it... The other goat refuted and fought tirelessly that day... For over 45mins it was struggling to mount the poor goat.. Thank God I didn't eat it's meat when it was killed... It was somewhat embarrassing, because a female goat was there grazing freely.

On YouTube I have seen gay lions and gay giraffes. Stop online exposure of ignorance.. We prefer not to speak on matters we are yet to fully understand.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

Homosexualism is a sexual perversion just like bestiality, sadism, transgenderism, transvestism, lesbianism, etc...

While no animal (man and other animals) is born that way (it is largely learned behavior), many adopt it as they mature.

So, if present in humans, it is as likely present in lower animals too (Though to a much lesser degree). Thank you.
Just as people learn to steal from others. All sin na sin be that. No fornicate, you dey do etc.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by prigoz(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:
May our children not bring shame to us
Amenooooooooooo!
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Flamemignon1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

When does horseshit information pass as knowledge
The internet is free. Have a good night
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Angelfrost(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
nowhere:

Just as people learn to steal from others. All sin na sin be that. No fornicate, you dey do etc.

Precisely!!!
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Flamemignon1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
1988:

U really didn't prove anything either, just a statement
The internet is your proof if you need one
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Sleekfingers: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
payloader:
The person who posted that comment is a homosexual. So, if someone loves his brother, sister, or friend, that person is now gay? Besides, that word "loved" as used in that passage for Christ's emotion for John, who is Jesus's younger brother, is translated as "being fond of", because Jesus loved everyone of His disciples very well. He was simply just fond of John.

oga na john ass JESUS dey fond of.....abi, u no know say jesus na gay? Abeg talk another thing....

Even meself dey suspect buhari o.... buhari fit dey practice bestiality .....why he run go visit his cattles?
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Germanhunter(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Here we go...

A straight person says even animals are never gay. He's corrected and he fires back that doesn't justify anything. Then why bring animals into it the first place? Gay people don't need to justify anything before you. You're in no position to dictate who's sexuality is just. Asking people to justify their nature is bizarre. It's like asking you to justify your nationality.

You are using English to justify rubbish
Who is judging this one ..ogbeni you judged urself the moment you took the decision to self destruct

Guy ..do you smoke ?
Sorry if it sounds offensive
But you should smoke a bit of marijuana
Rumour has it that it has magical powers
You clearly need magic to make you understand you are ............
I no see word use bro

Let's go our different ways
No vex
Na me cause am

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by chubinwa(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
disgusting fellas
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Germanhunter(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Here we go...

A straight person says even animals are never gay. He's corrected and he fires back that doesn't justify anything. Then why bring animals into it the first place? Gay people don't need to justify anything before you. You're in no position to dictate who's sexuality is just. Asking people to justify their nature is bizarre. It's like asking you to justify your nationality.

You are with him abi
I dinnor even tasi e before
I was talking to the gay

Briel,
Gedifvk
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by lexy2014: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

Are you this stupid or just being deliberately obtuse? So a relationship - whether heterosexual or homosexual - is only about sex? Nothing else.

Ur emotional outburst hasn't answered my questions:

Hmmm...so being gay isn't only about sex? What is it about? I thought they call it "sexuality"?

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
TVTKOKO:
it's a desire to love and feeling loved albeit by person of same gender. They don't hate the opposite gender but don't feel love from them. Simple as that

I didn't ask u about d opposite gender. Pls what is d meaning of d word "sexuality" in homoSEXUALITY?
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sleekfingers:

can u compare sexual attraction to children to gay?...it is a different thing entirely.... How is it your business what two adults do behind closed door? Gay is here to stay . Whether una like it or not.....nigeria will get there...

As a matter of fact, the number of gay has increased in nigeria.....look around u.......here in lagos ...you will find them in areas like festac, ikoyi, victoria island, lekki, ilupeju, ebute meta, obanikoro, ikeja is their headquatre.....

I got nothing against them....i love them all.....

If u "love them all", then all ur grammar is pointless because it doesn't negate anything I said. I don't see how all u wrote correlates with my comment below:

"I don't no why we don't respect d decisions of those who practice bestiality and paedophilia"

If u "love them all", then u should love paedophiles and those practice bestiality

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by blackpanda: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Amitez:
Just thinking aloud ooo!

Why are there no gay cocks, no gay goats, no gay snakes, no gay dogs, no gay pigs, etc? Do these animals not have sexual orientations?
Obviously, some humans must be more animalistic than these other animals.

There are many gay animals. Do your research well.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by blackpanda: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
lexy2014:

If u "love them all", then all ur grammar is pointless because it doesn't negate anything I said. I don't see how all u wrote correlates with my comment below:

"I don't no why we don't respect d decisions of those who practice bestiality and paedophilia"

If u "love them all", then u should love paedophiles and those practice bestiality

Yet u have come here again to spew rubbish. Smh. Btw why does gay topics interest u so much Am suspecting u
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by MightySparrow: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Digitallen:
You lied, There are some senior RCCG Pastors and workers that are practicing gayism even in the camp during session in their respective quarters.....God is the judge

Wherever you get your information from. If there are and they present themselves for present themselves for rehabilitation, our God is able. Doyin Okupe case is different, he has identified the problem. If the son also sees it as problem and seek solution, our God, is able.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by lexy2014: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
blackpanda:

Yet u have come here again to spew rubbish. Smh. Btw why does gay topics interest u so much Am suspecting u

Can u point out d rubbish u are referring to? Btw why does gay topics interest u so much?
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by blackpanda: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u point out d rubbish u are referring to? Btw why does gay topics interest u so much?

I am here to educate ignorant backward folks from spewing rubbish and chanting hatred for things they know nothing about. Whether u hate them or not, gay people exists and will continue to exist because they were created by God.

Btw Your problem is not that u don't know better, you problem is that your ignorance and hatred seems to soothe your soul. What a shame!
Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by lexy2014: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
blackpanda:

I am here to educate ignorant backward folks from spewing rubbish and chanting hatred for things they know nothing about. Whether u hate them or not, gay people exists and will continue to exist because they were created by God.

Btw Your problem is not that u don't know better, you problem is that your ignorance and hatred seems to soothe your soul. What a shame!

U haven't answered my questions:

Re: 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes by Jman06(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nigerians can sound so authoritative in matters they know nothing about. Anyway, I was like that before I engaged my brain on the subject matter.

Being homosexual is NATURAL. If you are really a straight man like myself, you'll realize that it is not an easy something kissing another man. Why would someone who is naturally straight even want to have anything romantic with another man ?

If nature can give us different other life "abnormalities" (like we even have someone on this forum who is currently going through sexual identity crisis), is it homosexuality that should be a big deal

I have researched this topic and found out that there are gay genes whose interplay with the brain and other organs give rise to homosexuality.

Nature is not perfect in HIS work. But we are co creators with nature, so let us work with nature to correct the errors that we ought to correct and allow nature run its course on the ones that do not pose any threats to us. Variety remains the spice of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB / Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC