Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison (28793 Views)

COVID-19: Goat, Sheep, Pawpaw Test Positive In Tanzania. President Orders Probe / Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State / Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by IamHeWrites: 4:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Zinat El-Zakzaky wife of the leader of Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) Ibrahim El-Zakzaky has tested positive for COVID-19, Igbere TV reports.

Their son Mohammed stated this in a press release on Thursday.

The statement reads:
“Six days ago after a routine visit to the Kaduna State prison by my parent’s doctors, my mother complained of fatigue, fever and a complete loss of the ability to smell.

“The doctors decided to carry out a number of standard tests in order to understand what the problem was. Among the tests that were carried out was a test for Covid-19.

“This was a routine procedure and it is important to understand that she has been denied treatment for acute medical conditions including severe arthritis of the knee for years now.

“The Covid-19 test came back positive. I imagined that due to the diligent way in which the prison management had been conducting and managing the facility, a Covid-19 outbreak would be extremely unlikely. Because we have been doing our own due diligence and taking all possible measures at all times, we imagined that they were safe from the clear and present danger of Covid-19.

“To the best of my knowledge the prison authorities have also been doing the same.”

https://www.facebook.com/1130571813630562/posts/3759923967361987/

El-Zakzaky and wife are currently in Kaduna prison where they are facing charges for alleged conspiracy and abating culpable homicide, among other related offences.

1 Share

Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by Hongkog(m): 6:26am On Jan 23, 2021
Short devil El rufai should free this man and his wife abeg.

Check my signature

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by africatv: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
http://en.hausatv.com/news/content/22902
Nigerian Shia Cleric Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaki's son Muhammad Ebrahim said that his mother has been diagnosed with Covid-19 disease.
http://en.hausatv.com/news/content/22902

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by TrueChristians: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by orisa37: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
IRANIAN VIRUS IS SHIIT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by slawormiir: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Quick recovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Get well soon, Mummy Zinat... May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala protect us and heal our land. Amen..

May Almighty Yahweh bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by tigobacv: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Is that prison?
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by adioolayi(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Some people should not die in prison under government detention....This family is one of them.

Their death can lead to unrest...FGN have to do something very fast

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
upon the cover cover
the virus still caught him.. Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

In as much I have a strong disdain for Islam teachings towards we Christians as taught from the Qur'an, I don't support this wicked and brutal act of el rufai. He has spend alot of years there yet there's nothing to show forth. El rufai should grant them pardon that all.
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by Fabayotunde: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
[i][/i]
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by Dailymice: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
sad
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by Lexusgs430: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Those prison staffs are the guilty culprits, not unless she has had visitors..........
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by SouthNigerian: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Covik one nine is as deadly as the vegetable in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by iHart(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
A new strategy to get her out of prison. Who brought the covid 19 to prison in the first place?

If people in secluded places like prison will catch covid, then we who are in Onitsha market are in big trouble

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by CalabarPikin: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hmm

Quick recovery
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by oluwasegun007(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Abegggg oooo

Keep her husband away from her,

That man doesn't look to healthy.

Baba should free them abeg.
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by Starcrest1: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
How did she get Corona virus inside prison? Is this a ploy to get her out? Well if that will make them release her, then it's a brilliant idea.

Brilliant.......
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by Risingblue008(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
U
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by PCG001: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
աaɦaʟa ʄօʀ աɦօ ʍaʀʀɨɛɖ tɦɛ ʟɛaɖɛʀ օʄ ɨsʟaʍɨċ ʍօʋɛʍɛռt ɨռ ռɨɢɛʀɨa (ɨʍռ)grin
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by Coronavirus84: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
H
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Prison or a 4 bedroom duplex
Re: COVID-19: El-Zakzaky’s Wife, Zinat Tests Positive In Prison by tunddy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
I sell duplex in Lagos and outside lagos; 4 bed room semi detached duplex,hotels,
Bungalow,blocks of flats, lands ; I also have properties for a long term lease; ware house,hotel;
Properties for letting; 3 bed room flat,2 bed room flat, mini flat, room self for an affordable price.

Check my signature for more information

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diphtheria: States Consider Facemasks As Cases Escalate / NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse / Potential 3rd Wave Of COVID-19 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.