Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' (89955 Views)

Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by AlphaTaikun: 7:15pm On May 22, 2022
feldido:

Just shut up, She's my Colleague and business partner.
We co-own D-online Harvest Nigeria limited.

A crypto/forex training company.
We have helped a lot of people become independent and financially successful through trading.

She's married with 3 kids and a very industrious woman.
That's awesome.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by AlphaTaikun: 10:02pm On May 22, 2022
Basher8583:

Don't mind that girl jor.
Lesson one.
People that struggle to make legit money dont flaunt it publicly.
Have you ever seen Dangote, mike adenuga or Otedola flaunt thier wealth online?
Again if forex and bitcoin are her gold nuggets why tell everyone. Yoruba people used to say "when your food is done you silently eat it lest everyone will join you and you wont have enough"

The girl is based in PH and she is using a car with an Abuja license plate. Haba

She was only trying to encourage
others and her students to never give up by sharing her story online!

As of 2016 she was jobless while also studying for her Ph.D... and she publicly held a "job wanted" cardboard in PH in 2016. Her story went viral and folks came to her aid and she went into online trading and she also started training others. As of January 2021, she had already become a millionaire and built a house worth N75m at just 31 years of age.

I only got to know of this young lady two days ago from a Lagos-based millionaire acquaintance of mine of Yoruba descent who personally knows this PH-based lady. It was while I was doing some further due dilligence on her that this NL thread popped up in the search engine results.

Hope this helps.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by AlphaTaikun: 10:19pm On May 22, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Asslicker for what? someone that I know personally? I don't understand why some of you can't believe that a female can make it legitly?

it's not every females that are into prostitution, i know this girl far back since 2017, I even got some knowledge from her on how to make money online, so I don't just defend people anyhow, I know the kind of people I can honestly vouch for and she's one of them.
This thread has been cracking me up with all the shades of comments here. grin
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by AlphaTaikun: 10:27pm On May 22, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol old thread. grin

don't mind the ignorant mi.s.s.ir.et girl and her likes, they think everyone is like them, moreover, I don't vouch for people I don't know, I've known IB from way back, we were also in the same crypto WhatsApp group then and I know how she hustled so hard to make it where she is right now, even me myself I've made a lot of dollars from cryptocurrency and even taught some people who are millionaires presently, no be everything be illegal business.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Basher8583: 10:20am On May 23, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

As of 2016 she was jobless while also studying for her Ph.D... and she publicly held a "job wanted" cardboard in PH in 2016. Her story went viral and folks came to her aid and she went into online trading and she also started training others. As of January 2021, she had already become a millionaire and built a house worth N75m at just 31 years of age.

I only got to know of this young lady two days ago from a Lagos-based millionaire acquaintance of mine of Yoruba descent who personally knows this PH-based lady. It was while I was doing some further due dilligence on her that this NL thread popped up in the search engine results.

Hope this helps.

Good for her. She should learn to keep things on the hush next time.

The real truth will come out.

Like I always say. If your source of wealth is legit you will not see the need to flaunt it at anyone's face.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by AlphaTaikun: 10:46am On May 23, 2022
Basher8583:

Good for her. She should learn to keep things on the hush next time.

The real truth will come out.

Like I always say. If your source of wealth is legit you will not see the need to flaunt it at anyone's face.
Absolutely, well said @Basher8583,

I also believe in letting your works
speak for you. In products and service delivery too, you have to underpromise but overdeliver.

Just "maintaining balance in life" is the key phrase here.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by lkillbrokehoes: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Hope this helps.

Bros that house isn't worth 75 million please. cheesy
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by lkillbrokehoes: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
missiret:
Lol ....I just saw this,...I was truly ignorant about what crypto is that time I made the comment, I'm into crpto now and i know how it works but it's not easy to get to where she is

I just saw this mention now.

Please next time try not to judge people.

About crypto, it's not easy at all. crypto isn't for the impatient ones, the crypto millionaires you see today are the ones that held their coins for years without selling.

Don't give up at all, I know a particular guy that was messaging me incessantly on telegram back then, he had only $80 on him and he was disturbing me on coins to buy that will do x100 in a short time, I recommended both Moontoken and FEGtoken for him and believe me this same guy made his first millions of Naira online for the first time in his life, out of happiness the guy compensated me and thanked me non-stop.

I also gave him other coins to buy that did greatly well too, so just imagine he stopped messaging me on telegram back then; maybe he wouldn't have gotten to where he is today.

I know what I typed above is unnecessary but all I'm saying is that you shouldn't give up, join more groups about crypto on both telegram and WhatsApp and make sure you know all basics about crypto currency before you dive in. and most importantly make your own research before buying a coin, don't buy a coin blindly or you might regret it afterwards.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by XAUBulls: 2:16am On Nov 26, 2023
HeWrites:
“I Used My Skills, Not My Body” - Lady Flaunts House She Built Trading Forex And Bitcoin (Pix)

A Nigerian woman based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State has become a proud owner of her own house at the age of 31.

The woman, Ibubeleye, made the news of her blessings known on a Facebook wall on Friday, January 22, as she celebrates her 31st birthday.

The University of Port Harcourt alumna who is a cryptocurrency trader and the founder of D-Online Harvest said she acquired her house without the financial assistance of anyone.

She also bragged about not using her body but her skills, brain to build the house.

She added that her new homeowner status follows many battles, depression, frustration, suicidal thoughts.

Sharing the photos of the new home with her Facebook friends,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3585878378126315&id=100001125640897

She dedicated the house to herself and her children as she celebrates her 31st birthday.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by XAUBulls: 2:19am On Nov 26, 2023
feldido:

Just shut up, She's my Colleague and business partner.
We co-own D-online Harvest Nigeria limited.

A crypto/forex training company.
We have helped a lot of people become independent and financially successful through trading.

She's married with 3 kids and a very industrious woman.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by XAUBulls: 2:28am On Nov 26, 2023
ipain:
she is speaking the truth. We are friends on Facebook and she has been doing bitcoin since 2016 or so...
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by XAUBulls: 2:29am On Nov 26, 2023
Wendymary:
Congratulations IB. She's my course mate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.