Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? (2582 Views)

What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? / Make A Face Mask In Less Than 30 Seconds Without A Sewing Machine! / What Work Can I Do From Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by husseinaaa(f): 8:11am On Jan 23, 2021
am a good tailor, I use tailoring to survive and care for myself but since last year I have been saving to buy a sewing machine but I can't afford it.
I beg people to help me buy one, so I can begin my work I believe in you and I trust I will find my helper by the grace of God help a sister please.
if you have any work I can do for you in return please let me know.
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Oluromantic: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2021
White bird hotel. Meet me there by 7pm till dawn. At least 10 times. I will buy you machine. grin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by BusinessCity: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2021
If you can write articles. With a phone or a laptop, you have a skill to buy more than one sewing machine in that case. Message me on WhatsApp. Check my signature for my contact

1 Like

Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by missiret(f): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Oluromantic:
White bird hotel. Meet me there by 7pm till dawn. At least 10 times. I will buy you machine. grin.

Agbaya niyin sir�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by descarado: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Where do you live?
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by husseinaaa(f): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2021
descarado:
Where do you live?
kogi state
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by descarado: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2021
husseinaaa:
kogi state
So far.
How much is sowing machine
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by husseinaaa(f): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2021
descarado:
So far. How much is sowing machine
45k but I have 15k already
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by descarado: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2021
husseinaaa:
45k but I have 15k already
K
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by husseinaaa(f): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2021
descarado:
K
can you help me sir
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Oluromantic: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:

Agbaya niyin sir�
Lol
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by olusegun60036: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Where do you live?
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by husseinaaa(f): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2021
olusegun60036:
Where do you live?
kogi State
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by cooooooks(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Check fiverr.com

You may be able to type, write, maybe even sew.

Some Africans abroad regularly order clothes from tailors in Nigeria/Ghana.

Could you sew for someone abroad or work for someone with such a contract/contacts?

husseinaaa:
am a good tailor, I use tailoring to survive and care for myself but since last year I have been saving to buy a sewing machine but I can't afford it.
I beg people to help me buy one, so I can begin my work I believe in you and I trust I will find my helper by the grace of God help a sister please.

1 Like

Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
cooooooks:
Check fiverr.com

You may be able to type, write, maybe even sew.

Some Africans abroad regularly order clothes from tailors in Nigeria/Ghana.

Could you sew for someone abroad or work for someone with such a contract/contacts?

I'm interested oooo

1 Like

Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by kgpharoah: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
husseinaaa:

How do I reach you?
I mean email or phone number.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by cooooooks(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
I know a friend who told me that she paid for access to seamstresses in Nigeria.

I don't know how to get to the tailors though.

Chii59:

I'm interested oooo
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by husseinaaa(f): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=kgpharoah post=98355684]

How do I reach you?
I mean email or phone number. 08120869908
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
cooooooks:
I know a friend who told me that she paid for access to seamstresses in Nigeria.

I don't know how to get to the tailors though.

Ok. Any time you get any info about this, please let me know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by jesmond3945: 2:35am On Jan 24, 2021
what is your account number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by husseinaaa(f): 3:06am On Jan 24, 2021
jesmond3945:
husseina Ibrahim
first bank
Thanks
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by husseinaaa(f): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2021
jesmond3945:
have you seen it sir?
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by jesmond3945: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
husseinaaa:
have you seen it sir?
have you seen it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by husseinaaa(f): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
jesmond3945:
have you seen it
seen sir God bless you. I am happy sir
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by jalodo2: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:
husseina Ibrahim
first bank
Thanks
hmmmm
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by jalodo2: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
husseinaaa:
kogi State
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Ashirioluwa: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2021
kgpharoah:

How do I reach you?
I mean email or phone number.

The lady you gave 30k last January on nairaland to buy sewing machine is back again with another story to defraud innocent people.

Now she is looking for 50k to pay back a cult guy

2 Likes

Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Ashirioluwa: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2021
jesmond3945:

@husseinaaa the lady you guys helped here on nairaland last January so she can buy a sewing machine is back again with another story to defraud people

2 Likes

Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Ashirioluwa: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2021
husseinaaa:
Scammer

1 Like

Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by jesmond3945: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

@husseinaaa the lady you guys helped here on nairaland last January so she can buy a sewing machine is back again with another story to defraud people
wow. Thanks for the info.
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by kgpharoah: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

The lady you gave 30k last January on nairaland to buy sewing machine is back again with another story to defraud innocent people.

Now she is looking for 50k to pay back a cult guy

I got to know she’s scam few days after I gave her 30k to buy her machine. I don’t regret giving her the money because I pitied her then. It just unfortunate she’s not genuine, maybe she would have gotten more help from me.
Re: Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Corroro: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
@op I've got good news that will benefit you immensely with your savings, when you save daily with iNest by FCMB, you can get back all you saved up to N100,000 for free, simple use a non FCMB card and you stand a chance to be a winner. #ATokenOfLove

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Woman Is After My Life (picture) / I Lost My Dad / He Embarrased Her In Front Of Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.