Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? (1081 Views)

Which Work Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? / Make A Face Mask In Less Than 30 Seconds Without A Sewing Machine! / Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Dcass(f): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Only God knows the pain and struggle I face every single day just to be able to feed myself and my baby since I lost my husband.

I have the skill I can sew very well only I don't have a shop and a sewing machine but if I can get sewing machine I can start from home.

I don't want to beg anymore or search for work because people demand sex from me too much.

I don't know whom I can talk to or how I can stop this embarrassment and people taking advantage of me just to survive.

Tell me what I can do to get 95,000 to finally buy my sewing machine and start my own work.

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Why not ask your family members or the church for help?

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Dcass(f): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Why not ask your family members or the church for help?
I have tried families and friends only take you serious when you have money. This problem is beyond me my dear

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Foodqueen(f): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Thought someone promised you machine and pos business startup.

What happened, you didn't contact him again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Dcass(f): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
If God touch your heart and you may be willing to help me from this pain
My Acc Is 9125052721 opay dorcas mkulem ucheku.
Email dcassdorcass@gmail.com
God rewards u all❤️

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Dcass(f): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Foodqueen:
Thought someone promised you machine and pos business startup.

What happened, you didn't contact him again
he later asked me to visit him and also send my nude before he help me
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Nazgul: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dcass:
I have tried families and friends only take you serious when you have money. This problem is beyond me my dear
What about your church. Like meeting your pastor privately for help?
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Dcass(f): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nazgul:

What about your church. Like meeting your pastor privately for help?
my dear only God knows how many people I have reached out to privately before bringing this up to here.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Foodqueen(f): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dcass:
he later asked me to visit him and also send my nude before he help me

But everyone asked you to name him that time, you refused.

Wodu98 ngbo

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Dcass(f): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Foodqueen:

But everyone asked you to name him that time, you refused.

Wodu98 ngbo
ha wodu98 is a very nice person not him.

I just don't want to hurt anyone but I brought it up to teach the person a lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by illicit(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Foodqueen(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dcass:
ha wodu98 is a very nice person not him.

I just don't want to hurt anyone but I brought it up to teach the person a lesson

No be only wodu promise you machine and pos Abi u sef de lie about everything ni.

So what did he do for you that made him a nice person.

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Dcass(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Dcass(f): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Foodqueen:

No be only wodu promise you machine and pos Abi u sef de lie about everything ni.

some messaged privately thank you
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Nazgul: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dcass:
my dear only God knows how many people I have reached out to privately before bringing this up to here.
In 2021, my pastor announced to the church to raise money for a sister in the choir who's shop got burnt.

Members were able to raise a reasonable amount of money for her and she was able to rent another shop and stock it.

Sometimes being an active member of big churches, social clubs, associations... etc, comes with its own advantages. Cos as a member, your group would definitely go the extra mile to ensure that you're back on your feet if anything happens to you.

Dcass:
Tell me what I can do to get 95,000 to finally buy my sewing machine and start my own work.
To this your question, the answer is very simple. You said you have the skill already, what's stopping you from going to standard tailoring (fashion) shops to look for jobs.

If you must know having a machine without building strong customer base is as good as not having a machine at all, cos no one knows or has seen your work. And clients rarely give their expensive material to tailors they know nothing about. They prefer to patronize the ones they're already familiar with.

But when you work, you'll have the opportunity of building your personal clients, cos your boss would definitely entrust clients materials to you. So by the time you raise enough money to purchase your own sewing machine, you won't have to start struggling for clients, you would already have a number of loyalist to build from. All you have to do is to message them the address of your new shop and they'll come with their friends to patronize you.

If you're waiting for a stranger on Nairaland to give you 95k in this Tinubu's era, you had better wake up from your slumber.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by DenreleDave(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dcass:

You this lady.. U r back again..

E no dey tire you
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by DenreleDave(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Beremx pocohantas 1Sharon

Please come and help a fellow womanhood...

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Duchessree(f): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Op I suggest you look for fashion designers who are employing tailors, so you can work there for awhile , with the salary you can save up and raise money to buy a fairly use machine as the new one is costly.
You can also learn there if you're smart
I worked for a designer last year during ASUU plava and it helped me. I also learnt from her too.
Also tell your family and friends that you sew and they should refer people to you. Also let your church members know too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by DenreleDave(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Foodqueen:

The lady has perfected the art of lying
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2023

How to know a yahoo boy through their screenshot ( hints) check the screenshot very well

_They mostly use vpn to hide their location

_Google translate app for translation of their non-English speaking victim

_They always perfect their lying tactics cum pitiful cock and bull story to get money off their victim

My sincere condolences to anyone sending money to our beloved poor single mother in town

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Finestgurlie(f): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
DenreleDave:
Beremx pocohantas 1Sharon

Please come and help a fellow womanhood...
you didn't call me 😭😭
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
What about church?
Dcass:
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by FalseProphet1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Samantha124:
What about church?
Things are hard. There's nothing the church can do for her.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Says a false prophet...🤣🤣🤣🤣
FalseProphet1:

Things are hard. There's nothing the church can do for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Dcass(f): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

How to know a yahoo boy through their screenshot ( hints) check the screenshot very well

_They mostly use vpn to hide their location

_Google translate app for translation of their non-English speaking victim

_They always perfect their lying tactics cum pitiful cock and bull story to get money off their victim

My sincere condolences to anyone sending money to our beloved poor single mother in town
every android has google translate and that VPN is for free browsing install by a friend to enable me browse free it's called spark vpn
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Dcass(f): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

You this lady.. U r back again..

E no dey tire you
I don't understand what you mean
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Dcass(f): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nazgul:

In 2021, my pastor announced to the church to raise money for a sister in the choir who's shop got burnt.

Members were able to raise a reasonable amount of money for her and she was able to rent another shop and stock it.

Sometimes being an active member of big churches, social clubs, associations... etc, comes with its own advantages. Cos as a member, your group would definitely go the extra mile to ensure that you're back on your feet if anything happens to you.

To this your question, the answer is very simple. You said you have the skill already, what's stopping you from going to standard tailoring (fashion) shops to look for jobs.

If you must know having a machine without building strong customer base is as good as not having a machine at all, cos no one knows or has seen your work. And clients rarely give their expensive material to tailors they know nothing about. They prefer to patronize the ones they're already familiar with.

But when you work, you'll have the opportunity of building your personal clients, cos your boss would definitely entrust clients materials to you. So by the time you raise enough money to purchase your own sewing machine, you won't have to start struggling for clients, you would already have a number of loyalist to build from. All you have to do is to message them the address of your new shop and they'll come with their friends to patronize you.

If you're waiting for a stranger on Nairaland to give you 95k in this Tinubu's era, you had better wake up from your slumber.
and to think everywhere is the same and what work for Mr might not work for Mr b
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Dcass(f): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
People are too quick to judge.

If you don't verify me please don't judge me.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Dcass(f): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nazgul:

I doubt if you are a lady like me
Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by CarlosTheJackal: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dcass:
I doubt if you are a lady like me
Fraudster

Catfish account. You are either living in Taraba or Benue.

Ahnie the fraud don start again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Waffarianman(m): 12:10am On Aug 02, 2023
Your matters attimes eehh just they taya person. Try work with a fashion designer shop to raise money for D's Ur machine or you can as well do sales girl job to raise money as well abi stroke catch ur hand... Try to dey apply wisdom attimes now

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 02, 2023
I just bought one for my sister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kids’ Embarassing Questions / As A Married Man, What Are The Chore U Can Assist Your Wife With / Act Of Insolence: Teenage Marriage, Former Governor Married To A 13 Yr Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.