Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS (2757 Views)

Man Found Dead Inside A Transformer In Benue: Suicide Or Vandalism? (Graphic) / Man Found Dead In His Jeep In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photos) / Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2021
A yet-to-be-identified man was found dead in his car along the CMD Magodo road in Lagos state on Friday, January 22.

A statement from the Director-General of Lagos State Emergency Management Authority LASEMA, Dr Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, said the agency received an emergency call and when the staff arrived at the scene, they found a lone driver who had apparently "slumped at the wheel." The vital signs of the man was checked and he was confirmed dead.
The @followlasema paramedic team responded to a distress call and upon arrival met a lone driver who had apparently slumped at the wheel. The patient’s vital signs were checked, pulse was absent, pupils were fixed and dilated, patient was dead already.

Victim's relatives who were already present on scene agreed to transport him to the nearest morgue. The agency paramedics and the @PoliceNG were on the scene. The vehicle has been moved from the thoroughfare.''the statement read

See photos from the source below
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/01/man-found-dead-in-his-car-on-magodo.html

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by wakaman: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2021
Iku ooooooo cry
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by louso(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2021
So sad. Check ur BP and Cholesterol level regularly. Those r silent killers.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by 4reala(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2021
Shai! This world is full of mystery. May his soul RiP
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Bunmacy(f): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Corona has a new face.. I've heard a few people just slum and die recently. Something else is in town!! Many more will go in this form.not sure if face mask is effective but hopefully we will get a solution fast
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2021
Rip
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Freestainworld(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
BP don Cary this one
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by NewDelhi(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
My own be say when person wan kpoof or dey feel like say he wan kpoof, make he try drop the pin of his ATM card. So many accounts of deceased customers are been siphoned by bankers and their managers. They know it's always a tough task for family member to request a transfer of funds in the account of a dead family member.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Bola146(f): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Only God knows better sad Rip
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Switinthemiddle(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
pls guys i need help of just 2000 naira... 0230455096 funmilayo egbeleye thanks to anyone that can assist
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by ENGINEERG(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
People in Under develop nation , has low life expectancy, but people living in develop countries has High life years expectancy.

And in under develop country like Nigeria, we will say , its Gods appointed time to die , he died. whereas is our Bad government, Bad health system and poverty that cause some death

God don't do bad o
God won't want anyone to die young,
As you live , sometimes determine how long ,you live

Don't believe one Asarailu, iku, going around to check when your time is up., to kill you...na Lie
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by omojesu202(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
louso:
So sad. Check ur BP and Cholesterol level regularly. Those r silent killers.

Dr Louso
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by omojesu202(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
NewDelhi:
My own be say when person wan kpoof or dey feel like say he wan kpoof, make he try drop the pin of his ATM card. So many accounts of deceased customers are been siphoned by bankers and their managers. They know it's always a tough task for family member to request a transfer of funds in the account of a dead family member.

we had a discussion on this just yesterday.
the account will go dormant. thats the money FG is trying to borrow again. wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by terrezo2002(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Life is very fragile, the reason we need to be careful how we live and also live for purpose.
It is well
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by chichima5764: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
BP don Cary this one
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
embarassed I'm sure no autopsy will be carried out, RIP to him though.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by VictorUSA(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Switinthemiddle:
pls guys i need help of just 2000 naira... 0230455096 funmilayo egbeleye thanks to anyone that can assist
Pls help me with just 50 naira out of the 2000 naira.Thanks in advance.
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by VictorUSA(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
AootherSoulIsGone (ASIG)
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by VictorUSA(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
NewDelhi:
my question be say na wetin them go cook for im burial!
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by tit(f): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Drug deal gone wrong
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
VictorUSA:
Pls help me with just 50 naira out of the 2000 naira.Thanks in advance.
wahala b like 2000
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by DSC7: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rip man..........

Everywhere is bloody.........

God save ur creatures abeg.......
Re: Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS by tellwisdom: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bunmacy:
Corona has a new face.. I've heard a few people just slum and die recently. Something else is in town!! Many more will go in this form.not sure if face mask is effective but hopefully we will get a solution fast

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!! I Just Killed Someone / Latest News About Kidnapper Evans / Conji Na Bastard: Reaction As Daughter Caught Mother With Her Boyfriend On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.