Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Conji Na Bastard: Reaction As Daughter Caught Mother With Her Boyfriend On Bed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conji Na Bastard: Reaction As Daughter Caught Mother With Her Boyfriend On Bed (2696 Views)

Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) / Incest: Father & Daughter Caught Inside Hotel Room / Brazil Prisoner Who Dressed Up As Daughter To Escape, Found Dead 3 Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conji Na Bastard: Reaction As Daughter Caught Mother With Her Boyfriend On Bed by Udo155: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
A video is making rounds on internet that reveals the moment a lady caught her mum sleeping with her boyfriend and by extension sparked lots of mixed reactions among social media users.
In the trending video, the daughter who described the moment as the most painful in her life was seen recording the moment her boyfriend and her mother get cozy under the duvet.

Video below.

https://www.uyoloaded.com.ng/2023/03/conji-na-bastard-reaction-as-daughter.html

Re: Conji Na Bastard: Reaction As Daughter Caught Mother With Her Boyfriend On Bed by Qardinalcaptain: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wetin good..help me finish am...😁😁
Re: Conji Na Bastard: Reaction As Daughter Caught Mother With Her Boyfriend On Bed by emnite(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Please play me the video I wan see something
Re: Conji Na Bastard: Reaction As Daughter Caught Mother With Her Boyfriend On Bed by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Crazy.
Re: Conji Na Bastard: Reaction As Daughter Caught Mother With Her Boyfriend On Bed by otusnora(f): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Very bad o
Re: Conji Na Bastard: Reaction As Daughter Caught Mother With Her Boyfriend On Bed by SmartGadgetz: 2:27am On Mar 08, 2023
So fvcking bad bruh.
I'm so sorry for the girl, she is deeply broken and hurt by the highest people she loved. angry

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!! I Just Killed Someone / 5 UNILAG Students Involved In Ghastly Car Accident, 3 Confirmed Dead / Nnamdi Kanu And His Private Biafra Army Training With Weapons [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.