Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Toyin Lawani Discorvered a Staff of Her Wearing Her Bra, Advises To Check Staff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Discorvered a Staff of Her Wearing Her Bra, Advises To Check Staff (1318 Views)

Nkechi Blessing ‘gets Exposed’ As Photo Of Her Wearing Underwear Leaks Online / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Discorvered a Staff of Her Wearing Her Bra, Advises To Check Staff by nairafame(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2021
Serial entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, has advised Nigerians that have a domestic staff to always check on them.

She gave the advice after she made a shocking discovery that one of her staff was sharing her bra with her.

Toyin in a video she shared said
''Guys, please be very very careful. Your maids and staff might be sharing your underwear with you and you might not know. I found out something. I found out one of my staff with my bra. Imagine. My bra! My bra is like sharing my pant.

Why would you want to take my bra and want to wear it? It's not funny. If they want to kill somebody now, they would now say go and bring her underwear.''

Toyin also fired back at an IG user who asked her if she provides a bra for her staff.

Watch video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/01/toyin-lawani-discorvered-one-of-her.html

Re: Toyin Lawani Discorvered a Staff of Her Wearing Her Bra, Advises To Check Staff by Hardgun: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Toyin Lawani Discorvered a Staff of Her Wearing Her Bra, Advises To Check Staff by viceddy95(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2021
cheesy
Some of these people and their nonsense way of seeking attention in the name of advice....

Anyways, there is love in sharing...
Re: Toyin Lawani Discorvered a Staff of Her Wearing Her Bra, Advises To Check Staff by Swaylore: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2021
Hmm
Re: Toyin Lawani Discorvered a Staff of Her Wearing Her Bra, Advises To Check Staff by pepperdemzombie: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2021
Someone should check this lunatic into an asylum, she is an Internet nuisance.
Re: Toyin Lawani Discorvered a Staff of Her Wearing Her Bra, Advises To Check Staff by mayklef(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2021
Bra matters that could have been quietly settled within the 4corners of her house....has been brought 2 d general public 4 clout Chasing

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Discorvered a Staff of Her Wearing Her Bra, Advises To Check Staff by TANID(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Courage Ugboaja Gifts Herself New Car On Her Birthday / Men With Big D!cks Can Talk To Me Anyhow – Lydia Forson Explains In A New Video / Reaction As Regina Daniel Sprays Driver On Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.